Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen (291 Views)

Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen by bn365: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Russia prefers ''to flare gas rather than to send it to EU'' - Von Der Leyen

Re: Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen by dmill: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
I will prepare for this war, next week. Nairalanders please gather money for me to buy tools. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen by jkpbestseries: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Russia on it again
Re: Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen by Emmamay10: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
They should continue to be wasteful. Russia will soon realized that the EU doesn't care about their existence. Those sanctions imposed on Russia Federation will never be lifted until Russia withdrew from Ukraine. SLAVA UKRAINE

1 Like

Re: Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
I thought Ukraine won the war last weekend.

Have I been lied to?
Re: Russia Prefers ''to Flare Gas Rather Than To Send It To EU'' - Von Der Leyen by bn365: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Do you know that Nigeria flares gas too...

Emmamay10:
They should continue to be wasteful. Russia will soon realized that the EU doesn't care about their existence. Those sanctions imposed on Russia Federation will never be lifted until Russia withdrew from Ukraine. SLAVA UKRAINE

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Denies Ordering Police To Teargas, Attack Peter Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi / This Is Mr. Peter Obi’s Position On IPOB, Etc. / Wike Camp Withdraw From Atiku's Campaign Insist Ayu Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.