Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu (4055 Views)

Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clubs / Biafra-ud orn Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu / Chika Nwankpa Squanders Grant Money On Strip Clubs, Sports Bars & iTunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by OneEyedSnake: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
No worries

Pinocchio Obi will appoint him as substantive minister of science and technology
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by Peacecore: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's disheartening how this country is deeply divided Along ethnic lines. White men can do anything to victimise a successful black man. Typical examples are R_Kelly, Mason Greenwood, Martin Luther king Jr, People like Jazzy, Lil Wayne and my realest motherfucka, Tupac Shakur who they killed and shunned investigation bcoz they know everything about his death. How did they know that the whole money was spent on clubs. That's what they might have painted to make the man look very bad. Now, it doesn't supposed to be about tribe or ethnicity buh about all of us as a race/entity.
When it came to the Jews, I didn't talk bcoz I'm not a Jew.
When it came to the Germans, I didn't talk bcoz I'm not a German.
When it came to the Catholics, I didn't talk bcoz I'm not a Catholic.
Now it came to me, no one talks bcoz no one is me.
In conclusion I'm not defending the man on wrong doings if he's guilty of the allegations but I don't trust the whites.
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by BloomingDale(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
That's the Nigerian man for you.
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by OneEyedSnake: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Peacecore:
It's disheartening how this country is deeply divided Along ethnic lines. White men can do anything to victimise a successful black man. Typical examples are R_Kelly, Mason Greenwood, Martin Luther king Jr, People like Jazzy, Lil Wayne and my realest motherfucka, Tupac Shakur who they killed and shunned investigation bcoz they know everything about his death. How did they know that the whole money was spent on clubs. That's what they might have painted to make the man look very bad. Now, it doesn't supposed to be about tribe or ethnicity buh about all of us as a race/entity.
When it came to the Jews, I didn't talk bcoz I'm not a Jew.
When it came to the Germans, I didn't talk bcoz I'm not a German.
When it came to the Catholics, I didn't talk bcoz I'm not a Catholic.
Now it came to me, no one talks bcoz no one is me.
In conclusion I'm not defending the man on wrong doings if he's guilty of the allegations but I don't trust the whites.

You don start victimhood here despite the OSU paying back $53k as restitution.

The real tribalist is you who defend your criminals and degenerates.

If this was another tribe, you won't see his people defending him.

This is why I tire for una matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by Peacecore: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

You don start victimhood here despite the OSU paying back $53k as restitution.

The real tribalist is you who defend your criminals and degenerates.

If this was another tribe, you won't see his people defending him.

This is why I tire for una matter
8 did not allow you to read to the end where I said that I wouldn't defend him if he was guilty. Who told you that the man is the one to pay? It's the school that agreed to pay the govt which can possibly be an an audio payment.
I don't support evil though!
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by OnionBandit(f): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Money meant for research, Chikaodinaka Nwankpa spent it on olosho.

Anyway, Pennsylvanians are jealous because we are the most successful tribe in the universe. Imagine, even to develop their oloshos, Pennsylvanians are trying to victimise us. Abiama will help us. angry

Look at his head, as flat as table. angry

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by techWriter3: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Can you know the flat director like office desk
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by tiger28: 1:51am On Sep 16, 2022
JUST seeeeeee HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na dem loud mouths!!!
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by Yankee101: 2:11am On Sep 16, 2022
E see money him eye pop
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by LikeAking: 2:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerians love to spoil tins.
Re: Nigerian-born Professor Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clu by Mynd44: 4:33am On Sep 16, 2022

(1) (2)

Fedpoly Oko Post Utme Result Is Out / Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels / The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.