Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? (4749 Views)

Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Uptownerd: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
cheesy

There’s a special type of chicken, Ayam Cemani

They are based in Indonesia and have a special gene that causes their entire body and even their eggs to be black. Almost every part of them is black, including the inside of their mouth.

It’s essentially just a form of hyperpigmentation in their skin, which humans get all the time. They are a very athletic breed of chicken, having more muscle in their body.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yes I will
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Daniel7543: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Yes I will

Holluwhakemmy:
Yes of course I will eat it
So you like black cock like my cock?

You're free to come have a taste of my black cock
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yes of course I will eat it

2 Likes

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by blaquemyc: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
na chicken na, black or not, i will devour it and wash it down with a chilled bottle of goldberg

3 Likes

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by illicit(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
I doubt it
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Illegal1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
illicit:
I doubt it
doubting thomus
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
No be this kind story you go carry come tell naija person...We day eat anything here.
Wetin do black, after all we are blacks too!
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Benki003(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
That's the most expensive chicken you see there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by oz4real83(m): 3:42am On Sep 16, 2022
A crate of eggs from this chicken costs $160, a little chick costs $50, if you want to buy an adult breeding pair, it will cost you $5000 shocked shocked cheesy grin. Know these facts before you go do "longer-longer" for the meat cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by tijahesurua: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Black cock of the family
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2022
I can't eat it.
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by paradiseVirgin: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Yes I will
You like anything c0ck grin
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

You like anything c0ck grin
blaxhe(x) please stop this childish act, stop quoting me with your numerous monikas
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Daniel7543: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
blaxhe(x) please stop this childish act, stop quoting me with your numerous monikas
there's nothing being childish here. You said you like to eat black cock.

And paradisevirgin is only commending you for the way you love black cock.

Abi you don't like black cock again??
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by paradiseVirgin: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
blaxhex please stop this childish act, stop quoting me with your numerous monikas
cool
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by paradiseVirgin: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Daniel7543:
there's nothing being childish here. You said you like to eat black cock.

And paradisevirgin is only commending you for the way you love black cock.

Abi you don't like black cock again??
I tire for Rozross oh! grin
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Blaxhex: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
dumb-ass go and check in at the nearest psych clinic. You're running nuts!
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
dumb ass go and check in at the nearest psych-clinic. You're running nuts!
Psycho like you throwing such jabs. The colour of your problem is still unknown . You can deceive others but not me

2 Likes

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Uptownerd post=116702345][/quote]
Yes! Why not. Whether e black, pink or abi e purple. So far as na chicken meat I dey chop. I know some people will say its from Satan. But me I know go send ohh
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Womanizer(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Yes I will

I know you'll be here, everyone knows you like big 'cocks' grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Womanizer:

I know you'll be here, everyone knows you like big 'cocks' grin
Yes I like it very well, anything wrong with that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by YeyeGbami: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
E go make sense if you con use black pasta chop am.

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Uptownerd: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
shocked

Stealthninja:

Yes! Why not. Whether e black, pink or abi e purple. So far as na chicken meat I dey chop. I know some people will say its from Satan. But me I know go send ohh
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
There is also an breed that is black like this ,a kandaknath,a breed of chicken from Indian,
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Stealthninja:

E sure me The meat sef go sweet die
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Trustedapparel(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
I heard is very expensive
Re: Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? by Uptownerd: 10:51am On Mar 30
cheesy
Yes I will

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend / Is Dis Normal Amongst Ladies..??.jst So Curious... / The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.