Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (16471 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by riyanxeally(f): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
Muslim Muslim ticket is bad no matter who u look at it

The plan was to give tinubu APC tickets ...force him to chose Muslim Muslim ticket and then turn around to use that against him ... making Atiku win easily ... perfect plan almost worked

No body saw Peter obi coming ...that changed everything
and atiku is still coming take that anywhere,because if that’s the cabals plan trust me they will achieve it anyhow,I don’t believe it’s anybody and ur conspiracy theories !!the north are the best in politics that’s why they would win..powerful strategist they are!!!
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Exceed15: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
No christian is capable to be running mate , but they are capable to help win election by appointing a Christian as DG campaign. APC is evil , is a subtle way to call christians mumu.

Anyone who vote APC again after all these untold hardship is sick in the head.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
jchioma:
No to either Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket.

Nigeria is too diverse to entertain divisive politics.

Then lead your protest to every state where there are Christina-Christian governors and deputy governors. Religion bigots shit!
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2022
N so
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kagd10: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Honestfrend:

Think before u speak not the order way round..

There have never been Muslim president/ Muslim vice and Christian president /Christian vice...

Just because of peanut u get from advertising and old man has made u to turn ur eyes away from the truth.

The Christian Northerner in the North would have to be strong politically first which they're not.

See for example, Jonathan was Bayelsa's governor before he became a VP. Osinbajo was backed by Tinubu in the SW. Sambo was backed by the Northerners. That's to tell you that all the VP were either strong or backed strongly by someone strong.

Looking at the Christian Northerners in APC, it's only Lalong I see that's strong politically but unfortunately, he didn't support Tinubu in the primaries until after it. Sometimes, I feel maybe Tinubu should just pick Lalong, considering the way NW are at loggerheads with the NE because of the VP ticket. Because that was why they suggested a Muslim Muslim ticket for Tinubu.

Point is the Christian Northerners should rather go dig it out politically in their Northern sphere first. They need that First because no one will pick them if they're not strong politically first in the North.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2022
All we are saying is NO to Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kagd10: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
All we are saying is NO to Muslim Muslim ticket

People saying no to Muslim Muslim ticket should go preach it to the Igbos who were threatening to kill Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc..

Yeye dey smell

Like I previously stated, the Christian Northerners will have to be strong politically in the North first and the only person strong is Lalong but sadly, he didn't support Tinubu in the primaries.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2022
I'll like to see the polling unit results of each of the CAN chairmen in the 19 states of the north. It goes beyond making noise in the media. What's your political clout in your various constituencies.?
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

People saying no to Muslim Muslim ticket should go preach it to the Igbos who were threatening to kill Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc..

Yeye dey smell

Like I previously stated, the Christian Northerners will have to be strong politically in the North first and the only person strong is Lalong but sadly, he didn't support Tinubu in the primaries.
I did not hear anything about this killing and everybody can't support Tinubu, if Lalong didn't support him are you saying Lalong is only competent Christian in the whole North
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Masterclass32: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu should stop trying to cause division in CAN.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kagd10: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I did not hear anything about this killing and everybody can't support Tinubu, if Lalong didn't support him are you saying Lalong is only competent Christian in the whole North

You didn't hear about Igbo threatening to kill Kumuyi, Adeboye etc.. are these people not pastors? Why are Igbos who are supposedly Christians wanting to kill Kumuyi, Adeboye etc? The hatefilled bitter lots. Go Preach your gibberish to them. To tell you when it comes to it, the stupid Yoruba supporting them will be killed by the same hatefilled clannish Igbos. Take a look at Banjo who was eventually killed by Ojukwu despite the fact that it was Banjo who fought, led and won a lot of their successful biafra battles.

On your second Point, we're not talking about competence but political clout. The Christian Northerner in the North would have to be strong politically first which they're not.

See for example, Jonathan was Bayelsa's governor before he became a VP. Osinbajo was backed by Tinubu in the SW. Sambo who's a Muslim was backed by the Northerners. That's to tell you that all the VP were either strong or backed strongly by someone strong.

Looking at the Christian Northerners in APC, it's only Lalong I see that's strong politically but unfortunately, he didn't support Tinubu in the primaries until after it.

The Christian Northerners should rather go dig it out politically in their Northern sphere first. They need that First because no one will pick them if they're not strong politically first in the North.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ZombieSlayer1: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
THE INCOMING PRESIDENT
WHEN THE TIME IS SET, WE SHALL DISPLAY IDEAS THAT SET US APART
The East, South South and North have rejected him, let me see if South west votes will make him president tongue
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ZombieSlayer1: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
riyanxeally:
and atiku is still coming take that anywhere,because if that’s the cabals plan trust me they will achieve it anyhow,I don’t believe it’s anybody and ur conspiracy theories !!the north are the best in politics that’s why they would win..powerful strategist they are!!!
I'm voting Labour Party but I'd prefer Atiku wins than Tinubu.
APC has brought nothing but death and suffering to this country
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jchioma: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2022
lansile:

Then lead your protest to every state where there are Christina-Christian governors and deputy governors. Religion bigots shit!
Comprehension problem, you will not understand that states cannot be equated with the country Nigeria
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Empiree: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2022
ValueLands:
GOD will deliver us from religion slavery in this country. Who CAN help ? What is the contribution of our current VP as to church or Nigerian as a Christian. We are electing political leaders next year not Religion leaders oooo, let no one bother us with religion games.
I am really tired of them

1 Like

Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Abdu81: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
The obidients take note.

Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by HRMK: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
THE PLAIN TRUTH IS THAT NONE OF THESE SO CALLED RELIGIOUS LEADERS,BE IT CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM OR TRADITIONAL,TOO,IS REPRESENTING AN AVERAGE NIGERIA!THEY ARE ALL AFTER THEIR PRIVATE POCKETS!!
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Empiree: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Entire SOUTHERN NIGERIA is majority Christian-christian ticket. The most important election is local and state not federal.

Presidential election, whether Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian-christian ticket or Muslim-christian it is irrelevant. So CAN needs to condemn entire south's Christian-christian ticket.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honestfrend: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
drlateef:

Stop calling bigotry as truth. There’s no truth in bringing religion to politics. You are just plane bigoted person. Getat!!!

See this big fool.. U think this country is an Islamic country..
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by rhythyson: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kingpee2:
I just want to read news like (Buhari is finally dead)

Fear God nah

wish no one evil even if it is a joke
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ATLIEN2027: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN. Enough said.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ArewaNorth: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Tinubu likes he should keep bribing moles within the ranks of CAN, he's ambition became DOA the moment he picked a Boko Haram sympathizer as his running mate.

This I have seen.

I swaer to almighty God, APC will win next year's Presidential election. Save this quote and remember me the day APC is declared winner. Many of you will regret your comments and choice of indulging into full religious bigotry!
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by naijapikin2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu will lose the election..

I CAN bet you cool

1 Like

Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NSK4U(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
ValueLands:
GOD will deliver us from religion slavery in this country. Who CAN help ? What is the contribution of our current VP as to church or Nigerian as a Christian. We are electing political leaders next year not Religion leaders oooo, let no one bother us with religion games.

.... your insensitivity is your business, we vehemently say NO to Muslim Muslim ticket. Our diversity must be considered.
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NSK4U(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
drlateef:

Stop calling bigotry as truth. There’s no truth in bringing religion to politics. You are just plane bigoted person. Getat!!!

Go and preach that to your gullible lots, our religious differences must be considered
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shetemi12(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

The East, South South and North have rejected him, let me see if South west votes will make him president tongue

Dumbest thing have seen today
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jamace(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bontafa:
Muslim Muslim ticket is dead
Shettima as Governor in Borno State banned the teaching of Christian Religious studies to Christian in all the schools in Borno State.

For those who are not paying attention.
���

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/can-demands-return-of-crk-in-borno-schools/
Re: CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Buckeyemedia1: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kingpee2:
I just want to read news like (Buhari is finally dead)
Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano APC Counters Ganduje's Purported Suspension,sacks Ward Leaders / Buhari Appoints Maryam Uwais Special Adviser / Amosun Receives Rescued Students & Staff Of Turkish School (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.