Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North (916 Views)

North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth / This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes / 2023:seethe Only Hausa Politician That Can Block Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Details Coming ....

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2022
I told urchings that tribal card they are playing would backfire.....

Oya the chips are now down...

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by wiserabbi: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by PresidObi: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Ezeama400: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2022
See where tribalism has kept this country

Tinubu should have a rethink... His tribal and religious politics is backfiring on him..

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Totilopussylick(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2022
What other languages do Hausa people understand apart from hausa

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Asgard73: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2022
OBi brought tribalism and religious bigotry to 2023 campaign

Or do his bingos and cretians think Nigerians are fool and animals like they believe

Everyone here knows Obi is an IPOB project..

You all will be disappointed by Una so called Northern Christians..

Elections dey come soon..

Una go understand differences between Arewa and Ohaneze

Day go soon break

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Laggafin: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2022
We are watching with full chest.. if that happens.. den its over.. every Region should answer it's name and let D's contraption break to pieces
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by internationalman(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Me I'm not tribalistic in anyway as I'm not even a member of the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria.

But I think it's funny addressing people y'all can speak and understand your native toungue in English.

Aside politics, most people in Nigeria would understand simple concept that may at times seem complicated if they were explained to in their native languages or at the very least pidgin English.
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by endsarrrs(f): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022
The chicken has come home to Roosevelt

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Massiveglory: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2022
If Atiku likes, he should use hausa, fuludu, or fulani
If Tinubu likes, he should use yoruba, ijebu or irapaji dialect.
The people are wiser. The people are more concious. Pmb has shown us that tribe or language will not epp us.
Peter obi- Datti ahmed is our choice.
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Asgard73:

Or do his bingos and cretians think Nigerians are fool and animals like they believe

Day go soon break

Power to the people
North 2023

Your tears are Honey to the Obidient movement. Next year Nigeria moves from consumption to production

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Asgard73:

Day go soon break

Power to the people
North 2023

Julusmma , y u abandoned all ur monikers ?

Today Obi killed Ipob and abandoned them in ezu river, tomorrow Obi is Ipob...

Confusionist like u

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Asgard73: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Julusmma , y u abandoned all ur monikers ?

Today Obi killed Ipob and abandoned them in ezu river, tomorrow Obi is Ipob...

Confusionist like u

Asgard is Asgard.. no Dey add or join moniker

You ought to know by now

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by EndsarsReloaded: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Details Coming ....

Don't mind the BATstards, they're so deluded and foolish that one can only pity them.

Atiku will definitely campaign using Hausa language in places like Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto and even Maiduguri then let's see how they would abandon a bonafide son of the soil to vote for the Agbado criminal grin grin

The game is about to become more interesting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Bontafa: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I told urchings that tribal card they are playing would backfire.....

Oya the chips are now down...

They should keep listening to Reno fighting peter . I love this election.

Oya tribal beans face come and insult then shout emilokan
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by EndsarsReloaded: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That's right, Hausa is the official language there but you must remove the middle belt. The middle belt uses English as their language of communication.

Therefore, Obi has nothing to worry about because his Northern support base remains in tact. I only pity tinubu, karma is about to deal a decisive blow on the old criminal grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Bontafa: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Asgard73:

Day go soon break

Power to the people
North 2023

Insult more ipob and the Igbo race .

Your tongue tie ?

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2022
If igbos don't support Tinubu, igbos should forget the support of yorubas for life again.
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by masterfactor(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2022
This picture speaks a thousand words about OBI

Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
If igbos don't support Tinubu, igbos should forget the support of yorubas for life again.

Majority of Yorubas are supporting Obi...

Up on all the consequences of tribal politics backfiring on Tinubu you are still stuck in tribalism which kept Tinubu where he's today ?

Continue
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Asgard73: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Bontafa:

Insult more ipob and the Igbo race .

Your tongue tie ?

IPOB is not igbo organization but a demonic organization set to rule igbos and enslave them in their land
Which they have at least done a 30% job .. by brainwashing bingos and imps wit okwukwu.. introducing heathen worship as a new way of life to igbos
Today igbos seems to leave Christianity and move towards native Oracle

Na wetin IPOB brought to igboland

They now kill themselves and have successfully returned to cannibalism..

You know nothing

I don’t insult igbo tribe

I have a strong igboblood

Next !
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Munamoqel: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

which is among the 2 most spoken language in Africa used in 14 countries and that why the British hard to open BBC hausa service , Chinese hausa service , Germany hausa service ,America hausa service over 50 years ago .unlike the Igbo language going extinct and used only by the dot in circle .
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Moh247: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2022
So what's the big deal.... You think Shetima won't use his Kanuri and Hausa dialect
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Bontafa: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Asgard73:

IPOB is not igbo organization but a demonic organization set to rule igbos and enslave them in their land
Which they have at least done a 30% job .. by brainwashing bingos and imps wit okwukwu.. introducing heathen worship as a new way of life to igbos
Today igbos seems to leave Christianity and move towards native Oracle

Na wetin IPOB brought to igboland

They now kill themselves and have successfully returned to cannibalism..

You know nothing

I don’t insult igbo tribe

I have a strong igboblood

Next !

Cry more .

After that you have2 options,either you commit suicide.

Or

You decicate your remaining life to researching and learning things
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Laggafin: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2022
internationalman:
Me I'm not tribalistic in anyway as I'm not even a member of the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria.

But I think it's funny addressing people y'all can speak and understand your native toungue in English.

Aside politics, most people in Nigeria would understand simple concept that may at times seem complicated if they were explained to in their native languages or at the very least pidgin English.
Hey the North has other ethnic tribes making up the population there .. and it's not only Hausas that will vote.. so stop defending what is indefensible
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by LordLugard1: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Another name for labour party is

WISELY

Anytime you here vote wisely

It means vote for labour party

Vote for ObiDatti

A vote for Peter Obi is a wise decision

That's why those people that are not allow by law to be political Partisan used the word wisely to describe Peter Obi.

Anytime you here vote wisely it means vote for Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

That's right, Hausa is the official language there but you must remove the middle belt. The middle belt uses English as their language of communication.

Therefore, Obi has nothing to worry about because his Northern support base remains in tact. I only pity tinubu, karma is about to deal a decisive blow on the old criminal grin grin grin

Indeed, have you been to the middle belt before?

The vast majority of middle belt except benue uses hausa as their first language

In benue, english isn't so popular but local languages
Re: 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North by ChangetheChange: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2022
That is strategy
Tinubu and his supporters started this tribal campaign
E mi Lokan don enter voicemail.
North will vote for Atiku overwhelmingly
Tinubu should enjoy his South West

(1) (Reply)

2023: APC Presidential Campaign Council Releases 2023 Campaign Calendar / Naija Is Dead. #1,000 Equals $1 / If Almajiri Can Master Quaran, It Means They're Very Intelligent - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.