Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:06 PM

Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy (647 Views)

Re: Akeredolu, Ondo Governor's Convoy Crushes Man / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign / Youths React As Touts Accompanying Taraba Governor's Convoy Shoot A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Sonyboom765: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2022
I believe this is not true but my friend just told me it is true but did not know the particular presidential criminal n suggest I ask on NL but warned that a particular tribe will be hurt over this question.

So I like to know if indeed a particular Nigeria tribe supporters such a diehard criminal.

1 Like

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Pauldollars(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Thread Closed

8 Likes

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Sonyboom765: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Sonyboom765: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Is Tinubu in the bullion van like the foolish presidential candidate that was caught red-handed using his governors convoy to loot.

Pauldollars:

Thread Closed
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Pauldollars(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Sonyboom765: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Still wandering why any of those shameless souls supporting a criminal cos of two 2K they were pard.
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Pauldollars(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Is Tinubu in the bullion van like the foolish presidential candidate that was caught red-handed using his governors convoy to loot.

He was in your kitchen preparing agbado and ewa

2 Likes

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by EndsarsReloaded: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I believe this is not true but my friend just told me it is true but did not know the particular presidential criminal n suggest I ask on NL but warned that a particular tribe will be hurt over this question.

So I like to know if indeed a particular Nigeria tribe supporters such a diehard criminal.

Tinubu is the only governor in the history of Nigeria who converted state account to personal account. Tinubu stole so much money from Lagos that he now moves them in bullion vans and private jets.

The BATstard criminal would never be allowed to come close to Aso rock otherwise he will empty CBN.

1 Like

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Totilopussylick(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Still wandering why any of those shameless souls supporting a criminal cos of two 2K they were pard.

A Person with palm leaves is surrounded by goats tongue
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Jogs1900: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Dont mind them.Bullion van can be used for evacuation and delivery of any valuable e.g security documents,jewelries or cash.There is no proof that the said van was used on that day to deliver cash in Tinubus house.
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by ObituaryYebo: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Pandora Bitter Obituary the IPOB president of course

1 Like

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Obituary
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Sonyboom765: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Did the evacuation state from govt house like that of the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal

Jogs1900:

Dont mind them.Bullion van can be used for evacuation and delivery of any valuable e.g security documents,jewelries or cash.There is no proof that the said van was used on that day to deliver cash in Tinubus house.
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Tochi3(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Pauldollars:

Thread Closed
Lol. cheesy grin
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by archangel1(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Did the evacuation state from govt house like that of the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal

I thought you asked a question? Or have you not seen the 250million transported by Lagos chief looter in the picture ?
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Betanaija42moro: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Sonyboom765: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Was that with the state gov convoy like the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal did ?

archangel1:

I thought you asked a question? Or have you not seen the 250million transported by Lagos chief looter in the picture ?
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Sonyboom765: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
So your Igbotic bigoted tribalistic eye can see that but it refuse to see the looted fund in Peter Obi's convoy ?! No be madness de worry you dead brain foolish Igbo so.

archangel1:

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Looted N250 Million With His Governor's Convoy by Nightwolf1: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obj Sent Ubah To Remove Peter Obi, But We Saved Him - Sowore / PDP Crisis: Nigerians Slam Atiku Over Ayu Microfinance Bank , Hail Tinubu / Video: Anambra Flood Waters Increases To Building Roof Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.