Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Xtool A80 H6 Pro Adds BMW 2022 Online Programming Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Xtool A80 H6 Pro Adds BMW 2022 Online Programming Coding (163 Views)

Online Programming Vs College..? Which Is On Is Comfortable And Why?�� / Online Programming Lesson / Collection Of 1000 FREE online Programming Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xtool A80 H6 Pro Adds BMW 2022 Online Programming Coding by mohalo: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Xtool BMW V12.50 grand update of Sep. 2022

Fits xtool tools that has J2534 VCI, i.e A80 PRO, H6 Pro etc

Basic functions cover up to March 2022 models
• Basic functions include reading ECU version information, reading/clearing fault codes, reading live data, freeze frames, and bi-directional control test
• Support OE LEVEL

Online Programming and Coding coverage up to to March 2022 models
Support the reset function and
value re-learning function after
replacing parts in different
systems ( For the Central control
unit and LCD instrument module,
online coding and programming
function are being tested and
scheduled for release in October)

ECU configuration function
• Optimized the operation process for ECU configuration function of E/F/G chassis, users only need to complete the whole process by the button to
turn on/off

Special features coverage up to March 2022 models
Complete the development of all special functions, covering all supported models and systems
https://www.obdii365.com/wholesale/xtool-a80-pro-diagnostic-tool.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Smart Contract Based MLM Platform Like Forsage Metaforce / Selling All My Professionally Written Digital Courses At Giveaway Price / City Moon Cargo LLC Is One Of The Leading Entities In Logistics & Cargo In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.