Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,304 members, 7,950,561 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

DEAR: Nairalanders,mods,admin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DEAR: Nairalanders,mods,admin (96 Views)

Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) / Dear Nairalanders,help Identify This Snake / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEAR: Nairalanders,mods,admin by dmill: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Hi, my message to all Nairalanders, Moderators and the Admin itself.

I want to open this thread in relate to my (POV)point of views of what is going on in our dear country. In this country we have 3 active (News Views) is either by Radio, Newspaper or Online by our phones.
But the most especially is by our phones which gives us updates before Radiostation and Newspaper. Nairalanders God has bless us with this unique forum website that give quick news headlines.
The reason of this thread is that we need one Sub-Category Topic name called "HISTORY"
We need this Topic to create Histories about what has happened in the past, and what is going on in the present, and also for the future our country is heading toward.
I am Damilola Micheal (dmill) i create this thread for Good not for Bad, and for the Benefit of all Nairalanders both "Old members and Newbies"
We can all have the HISTORY of our Country to whom has did Good to NIGERIA and those who did BAD

B A D

Behaviours Adapts from Decades

1 Like

Re: DEAR: Nairalanders,mods,admin by dmill: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2022
This is my message to our forum. Am not capable to make this as an Announcement, but just from my own point of view.
So that we can have the record history of our country.

(1) (Reply)

PMP Certification / Missouri State Vs Arkansas / Texas Tech Vs NC State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.