Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] (4561 Views)

I Am Tired, Please Help(pics) / I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mozino007(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Run!

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Okay
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Mirabel11:
Okay

Just okay?

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Chaos14: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2022
If you have free 2k in your account now go and download quidax and start learning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:
If you have free 2k in your account now go and download quidax and start learning

And start learning what?
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Chris2863(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:
can you throw more light on this please?
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Chaos14: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

And start learning what?
Crypto

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:
Crypto

Hum. But they said crypto is scam bro?
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Chaos14: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

Hum. But they said crypto is scam bro?
If crypto is a scam that will mean the millions people get is just fake
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:
If crypto is a scam that will mean the millions people get is just fake

But I have no money to buy?
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:
Yes! I got this message from a loan company.

But I have only borrowed from a loan company once — I'm still owing them sef. And I'm scared of what might happen if I get to default. I have read so many unpleasant stories of how they go about calling your contact and so on but I have to do it because I am owing Easybuy 9k+. Actually, this is the last payment I'll be making to them for a phone I bought in March on 6 months installment.

Someone here sent me something y'day, and it has served it's purpose — the remaining balance can't even buy 1 litre of diesel. Oh!

In no distant time, I might be on my way to playstore to download the app. embarassed cry
As I saw the head line and topic, I was thinking it was..
Never mind

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by terrezo2002(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:
Yes! I got this message from a loan company.

But I have only borrowed from a loan company once — I'm still owing them sef. And I'm scared of what might happen if I get to default. I have read so many unpleasant stories of how they go about calling your contact and so on but I have to do it because I am owing Easybuy 9k+. Actually, this is the last payment I'll be making to them for a phone I bought in March on 6 months installment.

Someone here sent me something y'day, and it has served it's purpose — the remaining balance can't even buy 1 litre of diesel. Oh!

In no distant time, I might be on my way to playstore to download the app. embarassed cry
Do you want to put yourself under bondage again? I gave you an instruction. I don't know if you took it serious. My desire is for people to be prosperous

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Do you want to put yourself under by bondage again? I gave you an instruction. I don't know if you took it serious. My desire is for people to be prosperous

Oh! Now I remember. Hum..it's just that I always sleep late [12, 1 or 2]. I tend to oversleep because of the night cold, and before you know it, time has gone. But will I get a job after doing it? I really need a job sir?

I even followed an elderly man to evangelize in the market yeyesterday — something I didn't even for once imagine my self doing.

Lol. I'll soon share the story sha.
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pls you can reach me here. I don't have access to this email.
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by terrezo2002(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

Oh! Now I remember. Hum..it's just that I always sleep late [12, 1 or 2]. I tend to oversleep because of the night cold, and before you know it, time has gone. But will I get a job after doing it? I really need a job sir?

I even followed an elderly man to evangelize in the market yeyesterday — something I didn't even for once imagine my self doing.
Okay. Great.
God bless you

Lol. I'll soon share the story sha.
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Chaos14: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

But I have no money to buy?
You only need 2k too start i will mention you on two threads to start

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:

Ok. I'm waiting (it's not like the 2k is even available sef)

What a life!
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by gulfer: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shall we tell him
In the end, you fit collect wotowoto grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
gulfer:
Shall we tell him
In the end, you fit collect wotowoto grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What are you trying to say? undecided
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Gracieiyaji(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin I wonder why I thought it was something else, especially as it is under romance section.

Anyways, if you're going to involve yourself in loan wahala, it should be for business purposes that is sure to bring high ROI.
otherwise, you could get stuck and end up defaulting.

And taking of loans could become addictive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by ohigus(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:

Pls explain more
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Chaos14: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
ohigus:

Pls explain more
Just download the app and start learning
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Mathematricks: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gracieiyaji:
grin grin grin I wonder why I thought it was something else, especially as it is under romance section.

Anyways, if you're going to involve yourself in loan wahala, it should be for business purposes that is sure to bring high ROI.

God abeg grin
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Most loan apps isnt design to help you, it is for their own gain or launder money.
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Gracieiyaji:
grin grin grin I wonder why I thought it was something else especially as it is under romance section.

@Bolded
you been think say the guy want shift one innocent babe pant Abi wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Gracieiyaji(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
As in ehn...grin grin

FREDCLSSICO7:

@Bolded
you been think say the guy want shift one innocent babe pant Abi wink grin
Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by Gracieiyaji(f): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Mathematricks:

God abeg grin

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gracieiyaji:
As in ehn...grin grin

Exactly fah those kinda guys are brutal and aggressive when it comes to pant shifting

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me / What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" / I Lack Self-confidence. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.