Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,669 members, 7,968,930 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? (1970 Views)

Why Family Members Abroad Refuse To Help Their Siblings In Nigeria? / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / Next Of Kin: Women Use Their Siblings While Men Use Their Spouses.Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

You know nothing.

Someone told you truth and this is your reply?

Same attitude towards your sis to the extent you opened a thread.

You can only do that to your parents and not siblings. Because your parents brought you here.

You're not gonna hustle the remaining 2k because your sis gave you 50% of what you need?

Did you ask why and how she's spending 10k daily?

Why not reach out to that uncle she's staying with for help?
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Mathematricks: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Someone told you truth and this is your reply?

Same attitude towards your sis to the extent you opened a thread.

You can only do that to your parents and not siblings. Because your parents brought you here.

You're not gonna hustle the remaining 2k because your sis gave you 50% of what you need?

Did you ask why and how she's spending 10k daily?

Why not reach out to that uncle she's staying with for help?

So because I'm in desperate need of help, it now means she's right? Ok.
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by cavreek: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

You know nothing.
you maybe right but atleast I know what it is to have an entitlement mentality
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by hahn(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
mjuvey3:
You're very lucky OP....Your sister is even caring,she sent you something.

My eldest sister is a multi millionaire who's also well connected to a lot of influential figures in the society, corporate and political world but she wouldn't help me as her only brother cry

I'm a very caring and emotional person and I feel as bloods,we should be there for each other no matter what.... I care about strangers not to talk of blood.

My eldest sister can change my life with just one phone call but she wouldn't just help me....She knows I'm going through a lot but she doesn't care.

I have a lot of ideas but she wouldn't help or connect me....Our parents were poor(My dad is late) and I don't have any bad character apart from smoking....I can go a day without saying a word and I don't fight or look for trouble but it's like there's a spiritual wall blocking my sister from helping me.

The reason I smoke is cos of depression and not to worry because I've been through hell in life....As the only son,the battle has been enormous....I've gone through a lot in life,I think of suicide everyday.

My sister's best friend is a sitting governor's wife......Just imagine.....And I'm not capping at all ..

This made me realize blood is not by family and no one owes you anything in this life.

I don't even need money... I just need someone to invest in my ideas.

I can cook very well,write very well and can do any type of job.....i really need help before I do something drastic.

Do something drastic bro. No time.

That's why you are a man.

Just don't get caught
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Spnn(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
mjuvey3:
You're very lucky OP....Your sister is even caring,she sent you something.

My eldest sister is a multi millionaire who's also well connected to a lot of influential figures in the society, corporate and political world but she wouldn't help me as her only brother cry

I'm a very caring and emotional person and I feel as bloods,we should be there for each other no matter what.... I care about strangers not to talk of blood.

My eldest sister can change my life with just one phone call but she wouldn't just help me....She knows I'm going through a lot but she doesn't care.

I have a lot of ideas but she wouldn't help or connect me....Our parents were poor(My dad is late) and I don't have any bad character apart from smoking....I can go a day without saying a word and I don't fight or look for trouble but it's like there's a spiritual wall blocking my sister from helping me.

The reason I smoke is cos of depression and not to worry because I've been through hell in life....As the only son,the battle has been enormous....I've gone through a lot in life,I think of suicide everyday.

My sister's best friend is a sitting governor's wife......Just imagine.....And I'm not capping at all ..

This made me realize blood is not by family and no one owes you anything in this life.

I don't even need money... I just need someone to invest in my ideas.

I can cook very well,write very well and can do any type of job.....i really need help before I do something drastic.
Similar to my story embarassed
Believe it or not my sis is a governors wife!
People who know of it think it's a curse, it's sad but 4ck it anyways! Na she sabi!
The only problem I am facing is that people expect a lot 4rm me as the first lady's bro!
Wahala be like what again? grin embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Spnn:

People who know of it think it's a curse, it's sad but 4ck it anyways! Na she sabi!
The only problem I am facing is that people expect a lot 4rm me as the first lady's bro!
Yes o share the money. You are the brother of a first lady. As in a sitting governor is your brother in-law shocked

And you can't contact your brother In-law yourself? Even if it's for a job. Submit your CV na. Na so your sister hate you reach?
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Spnn(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Yes o share the money. You are the brother of a first lady. As in a sitting governor is your brother in-law shocked

And you can't contact your brother In-law yourself? Even if it's for a job. Submit your CV na. Na so your sister hate you reach?
No one would really understand embarassed e shock me too oo grin embarassed
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Mathematricks: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Spnn:

Super story
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Spnn(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mathematricks:

Super story
Na u sabi
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mathematricks:
It's not like I'm feeling entitled to their money or what. I've been trying not to see it from the entitlement perspective of view, but I just have to voice it out — can't hold it any longer. For Christ sake, I AM YOUR BRO! undecided sad

My sister that is serving in one of the Air force base in the South South and also collects monthly 33k from FG sent me #2k for Post UTME form yersternite instead of the #4,500 I requested. Her reason is that she spends a lot [over 10k daily] these days, henceforth she doesn't want to remove much money again. — not that she does not have o. Chai, there is God o! E reach my turn you turn economist. Someone that is using iPhone 12 Pro Max. cry

She lives with my uncle and his family. Feeding is free, so is transportation. because my uncle gives her money for all these. So what heck is she spending over 10k on daily?

the problem is you are alreading doing budget with her own money

no matter how good her salary is she is entitled however she wants without considering you
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Mathematricks: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Spnn:

Na u sabi

Don't bother. No sane person would believe it. Your story is simply false bro. Impossible!
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by frozen70(f): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Unzerious:
Op how much you don give your Sister?

Abi You go dey Expect from who you no Respect

Your last sentence spewed me to comment on this guys request post

Some people feels they are really entitled to get whatever they want from their sobbings not minding to knock the conditions such subbings are

Another important thing is Respect

Some people dont guve due respect to their senior subbings so instead of that senior to fight for your disrespect, he or she will wait fie when you need financial help

They will give you the value if money that measures the respect you give them

That amount will be so small to discourage you from demanding further financial help

Lets respect our senior siblings its not easy for them and it comes with double responsibilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Mathematricks: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
frozen70:

Some people feels they are really entitled to get whatever they want from their sobbings not minding to knock the conditions such subbings are

Some people dont guve due respect to their senior subbings so instead of that senior to fight for your disrespect, he or she will wait fie when you need financial help

That amount will be so small to discourage you from demanding further financial help

Lets respect our senior siblings its not easy for them and it comes with double responsibilities

Ma, I don't disrespect her at all honestly.
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
frozen70:

What you wrote is truth and nothing but the truth. The only rare exception is when that sibling is under the control of the Holy Spirit and has the Love of God shed abroad in his heart in such a way that he takes no account of wrong done to him. But it is very rare
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

What you wrote is truth and nothing but the truth. The only rare exception is when that sibling is under the control of the Holy Spirit and has the Love of God shed abroad in his heart in such a way that he takes no account of wrong done to him. But it is very rare

That's it
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:

Ma, I don't disrespect her at all honestly.

Ok that's great

Be patience with her
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Spnn(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:

Don't bother. No sane person would believe it. Your story is simply false bro. Impossible!
Ok.
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by Mathematricks: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
frozen70:

Ok that's great

Be patience with her

Lol. I should wait for a so called sis that told me she doesn't want to spend much again?

Time will tell.
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by ObosiUkwalla: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Some People Refuse To Assist Their Siblings? by akwesenana: 1:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Mathematricks:

Lol. I should wait for a so called sis that told me she doesn't want to spend much again?

Time will tell.
omo boy, go hustle. Every where go good. embarassed cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Please Help Me / Men Should Stay Away From DNA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.