Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky (663 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky by amehdave(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky has declared that his soul mate is Big Brother Naija season 7 housemate, Groovy.

He said that he came to the realisation after...https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/16/groovy-is-my-soul-mate-i-cant-wait-to-be-with-him-bobrisky/

Re: Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky by Princessogaraya(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Senior man grin
Re: Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Groovy run for your dear life, STD infected disfigured and disoriented human is looking for your blokos
Re: Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky by hartopher76: 2:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Groovy don enter one chance.
Re: Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky by irunoko(m): 3:25am On Sep 17, 2022
This irritant makes it looks like cross dressing is a joke or its funny till your son's come home wearing lipstick and painted nails or he's a cross dresser in school while he acts normal at home.people really underestimate his influence in the minds of impressionable teenagers who want to copy everything they see on social media.this guy in question has large followers, many of whom are teenage boys and girls.

you see all these stupid woke culture is not for us because when the consequences comes we don't have the institutions, structures and resources to deal with the aftermath.the worst part is some and men are even encouraging them.you go dey hear "aww this is so cute". Meanwhile I remember the other day when this clown did end time birthday party and audio house warming and grown men and women graced the occasion dancing with him.abi have they forgotten that under the skirts and female gowns he wears, there's a penis Under it and a functional one at that? Imagine a full grown man dancing with another man, holding his waist sexually with body contact and spraying him money?

The other day I was reading where trannies and crossdressers are allowed to use female toilet because they're considered as "women" but little do people know that rap1st are capitalising on this Cross dressing rubbish to rape women and make them more vulnerable to sexual crimes because we don't know who is who again.the truth is women and under aged girls are going to be the Major casualty of this menace.keep feeding and housing a snake and say it doesn't bite.e go do una like magic

Werey dun wo koshey bilomo

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suck Rapper The Game's Dick / Breaking!!! Ifeanyi Reportedly Shot Dead In Broad Daylight / Pictures from MTN talent hunt in Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.