Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! (1618 Views)

Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! by DWickedLandLord: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This woman think she can silence anyone who opposes Obi but you are just a joker

Silence kwa?
Your hypertension is joy inducing. Pure comedy

I can picture you furiously typing away
Accelerated heartbeat n all

lol

Buhari n Tinubu can rule you people till 2050 for all I care. My siblings n I already made it out.

Goodluck
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! by seunmind44: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Silence kwa?
Your hypertension is joy inducing. Pure comedy

I can picture you furiously typing away
Accelerated heartbeat n all

lol

Buhari n Tinubu can rule you people till 2050 for all I care. My siblings n I already made it out.

Goodluck
you’ve not tooked me out o
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! by tctrills: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
ERockson:
All those fake certificates from foreign colleges are nothing but fake using money to acquire. The only recognize from the CV is third class in philosophy from the UNN
Oh foreign schools sell their certificate but Nigerian schools don't? I see. No wonder Nigeria is the least corrupt country on earth.
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! by Karemarealty288(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
This liar has successfully omitted his parental background from his profile, isn’t it clear that something is definitely fishy. He shall be exposed at the right time. Peter Obi will never smell aso rock, he doesn’t deserve it.

Why are you waiting for the right time to take your shots..........if you want to shot, shot but don't talk...

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So ! by Victoronah1: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
The fact hat he has chaired alot of people, and has been a manager for years, means he is the best to lead and manage People, he has seen it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State / Why Do Western Military Allow Use Of Glasses But Nigerian Military Doesn't? / Labour Party Governorship Candidate Struggling To Speak Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.