Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,268 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

Guys I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Advice (633 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Advice by Billgatessecond: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
I have a little knowledge in programing I taught myself d basics ..

With the basics I was able to do some things. Now I am thinking about taking a new course in alt school..

Their engineering department offers

Front end development
Back end development
Full stack development

I want to dive deep into the back end.
What do you experts suggest for a beginner like me.

Is there any Whatsapp or telegram group for developers I can join
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by yankeecoder: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Billgatessecond:

With the basics I was able to do some things. Now I am thinking about taking a new course in alt school..

Front end development
Back end development
Full stack development

Learn git version control system, build as you learn, have a good side project, I mean don't just create todo apps, have a goal focused app and something useable

Have a hands on security, many people fail to remember that backend isn't like frontend, one mistake could bring you to your knees.

Programming is hard and fun, some days, a little error could make you doubt your capability, know this and never lose hope.

Network and clap for others when they win but don't get lost while doing that, go and build stuffs too and learn more and more

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by Seeker3: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Billgatessecond:

Front end development
Back end development
Full stack development

hit me up on dm to share you our wasaap group link
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by Billgatessecond: 4:48am On Sep 17, 2022
yankeecoder:
Learn git version control system, build as you learn, have a good side project, I mean don't just create todo apps, have a goal focused app and something useable

Have a hands on security, many people fail to remember that backend isn't like frontend, one mistake could bring you to your knees.

Programming is hard and fun, some days, a little error could make you doubt your capability, know this and never lose hope.

Network and clap for others when they win but don't get lost while doing that, go and build stuffs too and learn more and more

So brother what do you suggest I start with
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by ObamaMessi: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2022
I suggest you drink sniper since you are a fool who don't know what to do.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by Billgatessecond: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I suggest you drink sniper since you are a fool who don't know what to do.

It's a mad man that will argue with u..

(1) (Reply)

Till When ? / Is It Must For A Man To Propose To His Wife To Be With A Ring / 8 Things Not To Share With Your Partner No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.