Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,809 members, 7,921,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:04 PM

Adamawa Apc Candidate Abandoned Tinubu For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Apc Candidate Abandoned Tinubu For Atiku (478 Views)

Atiku Abuabkar: The Presidential Candidate Abandoned By His People / Boss Mustapha’s Plan To Be Tinubu VP In 2023, Adamawa APC Bigwigs Act / Atiku Will Lose His Polling Unit Tomorrow, As Usual~adamawa APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Apc Candidate Abandoned Tinubu For Atiku by DellaGold: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
The 2023 general elections will be like heavenly race; Oso N'isi N'isi (personal race). Candidates will be chosen by the electorates based on their acceptability, track records and capacity to deliver and not based on party affiliation.

Look at the attach Picture and see how the Northern electorates carefully select across board. This is true democracy; power of the people by the people and for the people.

The APC Candidate in ADAMAWA State has rather chosen Atiku Abubakar over Tinubu the APC Presidential Flagbearer.

Those who preach 'Vote party XYX from top to bottom' will look very obscene and abandoned at the polls. The mantra of 'Party is Supreme' is merely used to enforce error and incompetence. With the BVAS, Nigeria democracy is now grown beyond such parochialism and retrogressive drive.

Any political party who present failures as Candidates will receive failures at the polls, even if you have the ticket of Jesus' Political Party, you will still connect 'wotowoto' at the poll.
Re: Adamawa Apc Candidate Abandoned Tinubu For Atiku by DellaGold: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu is abandoned by Adamawa APC

Re: Adamawa Apc Candidate Abandoned Tinubu For Atiku by Nyamuri: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
There is nothing to indicate nor show that she or her campaign office put it up, it could be anybody.. in fact this lady is very popular in Adamawa state, that Atiku might find it hard to win his state
Re: Adamawa Apc Candidate Abandoned Tinubu For Atiku by Humbleyou: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
i check my voters card every morning cos i know my vote will be special

(1) (Reply)

The Core Analysis Between Po And Bat Government Achievements During Their Tenure / APC Postpones Its Presidential Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely / Abuja Court Ruling: Tinubu amongst other APC Candidates Risk Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.