Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:24 AM

Is There A Sex Drug Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Sex Drug Like This? (5252 Views)

My Man Behaves Like A Sex Starved Bull / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Boogyman557: 3:01am On Sep 17, 2022
Illegal1:

the boss himslf....

omoh the 1st day i take tramadol,i nearly vomit dye...
Holly Gram cool lols..

Ur body system no de used to drugs be that..

WTF MAN!
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by bummyla(m): 3:25am On Sep 17, 2022
It means you are very healthy! The day you stop seeing morning boner please run and see a doctor! There is fire on the mountain

Naijatask:

It's what I've been doing for the past 2years now (I'm actually learning frontend development).

But I hate it when I woke up to see a boner in my trouser undecided
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by techWriter3: 4:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Fantabulous
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Faber(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Naijatask:
Good evening everyone.

Recently, my male member have been acting up since my sister's friend started frequenting our house.

I've warned her several times to stay away from visiting my sister, because she always intrudes on me by entering my room without knocking whenever I'm at home, but it seems like my warning isn't getting to her.

Here's the thing: I'm a virgin, and wouldn't want to fornicate with someone who's not my wife.

So, my question is: is there a drug I can take which could stop my male member from getting a hard-on for periods of sometimes say 3months or even 6months.

TLDR: A 23 male is in need of a drug which will render his male member useless for period of sometime.

Guy the drug dey. Send me mail, let me direct u.
I have never bleep olosho for brothel or roadside olosho, I had my first bleep in my own house, at 25yrs, I have never taken a girl to a bro's apartment for sex. I am totally in control of my sexual urge and sex life.

So it's achievable
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by KunGioKehRah: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Buy Prozac

But it has side effects

But guy what about Abstinence?
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Illegal1(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool lols..

Ur body system no de used to drugs be that..

WTF MAN!
bt i dey take am nw ooh,thoug i no dey pass 200m

1 Like

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by thaoriginator: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Men dey find kpekus kpos, this one dey find how to de-man his man hood..

God abeg oooo cry
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by bularuz(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2022
fman:

What about backend?
Go for full stack
Thank me later

Don't thank him yet, learn UI/UX
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by KosiGee(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Naijatask:

Vega? This is used to treat erectile dysfunction and not cause it.

I need a drug which will cause erectile dysfunction undecided

Don’t be silly. Never try anything that will harm your health and reproductive life.

You said you don’t do drugs. Stick to that. You are healthy and there are lots of people who’d do anything to be in your shoes.

Be careful what you wish for. Your precious toy might disappoint you when you’ll need it most. Don’t harm it.

Lock your door if the temptress is in your house.

If you are looking at subduing your D, join the monastery, become a monk and live ascetic life.
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by fman(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
bularuz:

Don't thank him yet, learn UI/UX
park well.
Werrin dey worry u.
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Buy Prozac

But it has side effects

But guy what about Abstinence?

It's what I've been doing all these while.

I just want a drug which will save me from the embarrassment of me getting a boner unexpectedly lipsrsealed
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2022
KosiGee:

Don’t be silly. Never try anything that will harm your health and reproductive life.

You said you don’t do drugs. Stick to that. You are healthy and there are lots of people who’d do anything to be in your shoes.

Be careful what you wish for. Your precious toy might disappoint you when you’ll need it most. Don’t harm it.

Lock your door if the temptress is in your house.

If you are looking at subduing your D, join the monastery, become a monk and live ascetic life.

I wish we have those in Nigeria sad
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by oneolajire(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Lock your door always when she is around so she won't gain access to your room.

Plan yourself to walk out of the room, and of the house when she is forcing a forced visit on you.
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
oneolajire:
Lock your door always when she is around so she won't gain access to your room.

Plan yourself to walk out of the room, and of the house when she is forcing a forced visit on you.

Thank you
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by KunGioKehRah: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Naijatask:

I just want a drug which will save me from the embarrassment of me getting a boner unexpectedly lipsrsealed

Also when you are going outside. I mean when you are not inside your room. Wear pants, place and package your Young John the wicked Producer very well
Even when it gets erect , the tight pants will hold it and people will not know

And when you sit facing a woman, cross your legs. Some women don't even wear pants, but the only thing they do is to cross their legs.
It is well
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by KunGioKehRah: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Naijatask:

I heard that there is now condom pants nowadays

Don't know if it is true Sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.