Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,310 members, 7,950,589 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? (187 Views)

If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise / Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? / If Mohammed Was A Prophet Who Went To Jannah, Why Wish Him Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
will black Muslims ever enter the Jannah that allah created or another one that they created for themselves?

Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

allah does not care for any black skin person if you like pray 99 times a day. allah just doesn't care about you. your end is the Hell.
Re: Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? by fman(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Really?
Re: Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? by kio052001(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? by Lawag3: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
will black Muslims ever enter the Jannah that allah created or another one that they created for themselves?

Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

allah does not care for any black skin person if you like pray 99 times a day. allah just doesn't care about you. your end is the Hell.

It's even worst the Quran says that all Moslems will go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? by Righthussle: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
H
Re: Will Dark Skin Muslims Go To Jannah Or Paradise? by Righthussle: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm. Make i keep quiet. I hate these foreign religions like say tomorrow no dey.

(1) (Reply)

Yielding..... / Trusting God's Wisdom / TRANCE : Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.