Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,733 members, 7,918,254 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves (13030 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / I Never Denied Being IPOB Leader – Nnamdi Kanu / Felix Ofulue: Why Many Lagos Residents Are Yet To Get Prepaid Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Yorubanza:
guy, that fool you are replying isn't Igbo not anything near Igbo. The fool is a yorubastard cum tinumpoo urchin. These fools create fake monikers disguising as Igbos just to undermine Igbo interests. Such is the antics of these despicable yorubandits on social media

You should know better

It's like you just read my mind! Though i don't condone the abuse of an entire ethnic group, you're spot on regarding the bolded! smiley
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2022
mycar:
Why wasn't this replicated as a personal opinion or observation on frontpage as it is here?

Because the mod who moved it to frontpage has an agenda!
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by sandland: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Femi leave us alone ..... The mother of all sit at home is coming...... During the zoo election no body will come out in the south east and even in all state in Nigeria.. we will shut it down

Ok. This is what you say in every election but it will still hold. Someone is
holding your master kanu in Abuja, you are busy killing your own people 1000 kilometers away. You don't have sham.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by sandland: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please IPOB should go to Abuja and engage Buhari in fight. Not killing innocent citizens of Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by azikiweironsi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
gozmok1:
Am still wondering how we get to this point, giving monkey water with a cup is not a problem but collecting the cup back. ESN trained and gave weapons to holigans and jailbreakers to fight for Biafra but reverse Is the case now ����
high level of kidnaping in Anambra

high level of human organ trafficking, Igbos should let love lead.

Next time when someone opens radio to broadcast hatred and bitterness people will now take the message with a pinch of salt and think before allowing emotion destroy them.

These phases of insecurity is what we brought upon ourselves in the name of hating buhari and calling him Jubril.

Soon he will finish his tenure but lives wasted, economy destroyed and properties wasted here and continue wasting will never be recycled again let alone recovered.

Finally the whole bad news ends on kidnapping, killing, destroying all forms of evidence of good living here.

They will come after you. They will call you names. Slave, unity beggar, agbadorian, Ipob pigs, Afonja.....They never see anything wrong in their attitude.
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Cowards are those who dwell in the past, like you, and never a people always ready to define their present and future reality as Yorubas are.

Check contemporary political and civil rights history of Nigeria since independence even. Who protested and fought publicly and fearlessly the most when Nigeria was in grave danger and it appeared lunatics had overtaken the asylum? Yorubas.

We are not your mates in terms of having the right moral calibration and 'compass' that predispose us always to defend and back what is in the best interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at large.

From Soyinka, Fela, Tai Solarin, Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana plus uncountable others, to include Tinubu himself, Yorubas have always produced outstanding leader always willing to fight and protest against evil and injustice.

If you wish to see a coward look in the mirror . You people and your ridiculously worthless and irresponsible leaders, from independence to now, are the biggest cowards in Nigeria.

You can keep rehashing irrelevant history and basking in it unproductively and hatefully. Yorubas remain focused on the work to be done about our present day reality and how to better it.

story....

Onto the Atlantic we move..

You cannot stop it...You ancestors couldn't, who are you?
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

even your mother was sitting at home on Tuesday

You can only jump,wail,lament,lie,pay ediots...but you cannot stop sit at home..

Now cry on nairaland

Tell your fellow IPOB cowards to enforce sit at home on Buhari and see if they wont be decimated.
Its civilians that are looking for their daily bread they can enforce mumu law on.

Cowards.
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by edosignature(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria.
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by Goke7: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

Why do Igbo boys always resort to abuse and name-calling whenever the narrative is against their opinions and held views? It's like you're all sired by the same father and born of the same mother! Just imagine His Excellency Peter Obi becoming president - may God forbid a bad occurrence - then you'll convert all other Nigerians into slaves and confiscate their constitutional rights to free speech and their right to hold alternative views. In any case, it's been said that the fool resorts to abuse when he loses the argument. (Think a dimwit could write as I wrote up there? Either you don't know the meaning of Dimwit or you're preparing your own dictionary already!)

They don't have a healthy competitive spirit as they find it difficult to counter superior argument hence they resort to abuses.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
These goons are crying more than the bereaved grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by paramakina202: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Femi leave us alone ..... The mother of all sit at home is coming...... During the zoo election no body will come out in the south east and even in all state in Nigeria.. we will shut it down

In your dreams.I know that is the hope of every Tinubu supporter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
shegz24:

Tell your fellow IPOB cowards to enforce sit at home on Buhari and see if they wont be decimated.
Its civilians that are looking for their daily bread they can enforce mumu law on.

Cowards.

You distort facts or spread propaganda..

I repeat..Nobody was outside when that fulani weakling came..

weep weep child
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by deji17: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
IPOB are now Obidient grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Our Redemptive Confession of Christ as Lord and Saviour || Worship Service || September 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eePhPDia2bY
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You distort facts or spread propaganda..

I repeat..Nobody was outside when that fulani weakling came..

weep weep child

Mumu is sit at home notmade for all..
why didnt they force Buhari to sit at home since he is obviously defying their rule?

its civilians that they can enforce their nonsense on... cowards
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
shegz24:

Mumu is sit at home notmade for all..
why didnt they force Buhari to sit at home since he is obviously defying their rule?

its civilians that they can enforce their nonsense on... cowards

Let him come alone..sir

Oh join him with your community
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Day 1 || The God of All Possibilities || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAaSEkjnLWE
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Let him come alone..sir

Oh join him with your community

You for sey make e use leg waka from Abuja to Imo.

Your entire IPOB cowards can keep oppressing their kinsmen that are civilians.

Ordinary statement wey Buhari give for twitter against IPOB; idiots like you were quick to castigate him in defence of a terrorist group that are killing and oppressing your own people in the guise of fighting for freedom- I wonder who enslaved any tribe.

Is that not madness?
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2022
shegz24:

You for sey make e use leg waka from Abuja to Imo.

Your entire IPOB cowards can keep oppressing their kinsmen that are civilians.

Ordinary statement wey Buhari give for twitter against IPOB; idiots like you were quick to castigate him in defence of a terrorist group that are killing and oppressing your own people in the guise of fighting for freedom- I wonder who enslaved any tribe.

Is that not madness?

I like when yoloba urchins write me..

I love to educate a defeated tribe..

Watch me ask him how far Ilorin....?when are we taking it back?
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I like when yoloba urchins write me..

I love to educate a defeated tribe..

Watch me ask him how far Ilorin....?when are we taking it back?

Taking what back? You see IPOB for Ilorin or what nonsense is this dunce saying?

Its one thing to be fighting other tribes that are oppressing yours ,like Sunday Igboho does against Fulani herdsmen that oppress and kill Yoruba farmers.

But in IPOB's turn they are oppressing and killing their fellow tribe's men.

I mean you cant even leave your house in the SE on Mondays to avoid being butchered by your fellow Igbomen .

Yet you are supporting that nonsense to sound woke.
Is that not foolishness?
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2022
shegz24:

Taking what back? You see IPOB for Ilorin or what nonsense is this dunce saying?

Its one thing to be fighting other tribes that are oppressing yours ,like Sunday Igboho does against Fulani herdsmen that oppress and kill Yoruba farmers.

But in IPOB's turn they are oppressing and killing their fellow tribe's men.

I mean you cant even leave your house in the SE on Mondays to avoid being butchered by your fellow Igbomen .

Yet you are supporting that nonsense to sound woke.
Is that not foolishness?

Oh no..that's the normal propaganda from the refugees camp.

We know our enemies..

Yorubas cannot define our enemies..

Grab ilorin now or forever shatap

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Day 2 || The God of All Possibilities || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yffa2gMVx-g
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh no..that's the normal propaganda from the refugees camp.

We know our enemies..

Yorubas cannot define our enemies..

Grab ilorin now or forever shatap

It is obvious that most of you IPOB apologists are as confused as those you support.

Do you think for one second that the sit at home in SE is affecting the citizens of any other part of Nigeria?

Those that have been maimed and killed for defying this sit at home or by IPOB are mostly Igbos, including the reputable ones like Dora Akunyili's husband.

Meanwhile we have many Igbos in Lagos hustling on Mondays but they cnt even visit their hometown on a Monday to avoid being killed by those that claim to be fighting for them.

Can you imagine Martin Luther King killing Black Americans that went out to hustle?

Una no just wan get sense.

Killing their own brothers and sisters to prove a point.

Mumu people.
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
shegz24:

It is obvious that most of you IPOB apologists are as confused as those you support.

Do you think for one second that the sit at home in SE is affecting the citizens of any other part of Nigeria?

Those that have been maimed and killed for defying this sit at home or by IPOB are mostly Igbos, including the reputable ones like Dora Akunyili's husband.

Meanwhile we have many Igbos in Lagos hustling on Mondays but they cnt even visit their hometown on a Monday to avoid being killed by those that claim to be fighting for them.

Can you imagine Martin Luther King killing Black Americans that went out to hustle?

Una no just wan get sense.

Killing their own brothers and sisters to prove a point.

Mumu people.

whatever...

Now we get to buy Ondo

hahahahahahahajaj

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Day 4 || The God of All Possibilities || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcSzlhcQxwU

Right here, all things are possible! Join us as we magnify the Almighty God of All Possibilities and be ready to share your testimonies, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:

Theme: The God of All Possibilities
Date: September 22 - 27, 2022.
Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, September 25, 2022

Special Features:
Extra-ordinary Pacesetters (Impact Academy for Youth) on September 24, 2022
Ministers' and Professionals' Conference 06:00 GMT daily on September 23, 26 and 27, 2022

Programme Guide: https://2022services.s3.amazonaws.com/Crusade/The_God_of_all_Possibilities-Sept-Niger/Minna%20GCK%20Programme%20NEW.pdf

French: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMFrench
Portuguese: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMPortuguese
Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb1AzEksSS9XJtBRlbSWRg
Yoruba: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8VvMiqfESUVTkeCKHUobw

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

whatever...

Now we get to buy Ondo

hahahahahahahajaj
When i say you dont have sense, its not an insult but a fact and you proved me right.

ISWAP wants to invade Ondo, while Amotekun are ready to defend their region.

In your case, your own "Amotekun" is killing the Igbo indigenes they claim to be defending.
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
shegz24:

When i say you dont have sense, its not an insult but a fact and you proved me right.

ISWAP wants to invade Ondo, while Amotekun are ready to defend their region.

In your case, your own "Amotekun" is killing the Igbo indigenes they claim to be defending.

Soweto..

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Soweto..

Oga are Amotekun killing their own kinmen like IPOB are doing to Igbos?

If IPOB and ESN are actually protecting Igbos like they are meant to, they wont be forcing Igbos to sit at home on Mondays and Ifeanyi Ubah wont be attacked in his own state, Akunyili's husband will still be alive.

No dey deviate.

Sit down and think for 2 minutes FGS
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
shegz24:

Oga are Amotekun killing their own kinmen like IPOB are doing to Igbos?

If IPOB and ESN are actually protecting Igbos like they are meant to, they wont be forcing Igbos to sit at home on Mondays and Ifeanyi Ubah wont be attacked in his own state, Akunyili's husband will still be alive.

No dey deviate.

Sit down and think for 2 minutes FGS

Now listen...

If you think we igbos are stoopid to believe what we saw the FG do at endsars,playing out here.

I'm very sorry for you..

We know who we are, we know what we want..We won't allow distractions from your likes.

We have videos of Amotekun harassing young boys and students even bike men but no fulani has been arrested.. Shocking abi.

Now let's talk about ilorin...Don't you think it's hightime, you times take it back....
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Now listen...

If you think we igbos are stoopid to believe what we saw the FG do at endsars,playing out here.

I'm very sorry for you..

We know who we are, we know what we want..We won't allow distractions from your likes.

We have videos of Amotekun harassing young boys and students even bike men but no fulani has been arrested.. Shocking abi.

Now let's talk about ilorin...Don't you think it's hightime, you times take it back....

Have you heard of Amotekun maiming or killing their own kinman (Yoruba)?

If No, can you say the same about IPOB who not only force Igbos to sit at home on Mondays but have maimed and killed Igbos.

You are seeing red , yet you call it white just to defend something that cant be defended because it has to do with your tribe.

IPOB have killed Igbos mostly.

This is typical brainwashing that we used to ascribe to an average terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2022
shegz24:

Have you heard of Amotekun maiming or killing their own kinman (Yoruba)?

If No, can you say the same about IPOB who not only force Igbos to sit at home on Mondays but have maimed and killed Igbos.

You are seeing red , yet you call it white just to defend something that cant be defended because it has to do with your tribe.

IPOB have killed Igbos mostly.

This is typical brainwashing that we used to ascribe to an average terrorist.

I don answer slave..

I ask slave,when we wan take motherland ILORIN

slave dey quote passage for me..

Ndi ala
Re: Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves by shegz24(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I don answer slave..

I ask slave,when we wan take motherland ILORIN

slave dey quote passage for me..

Ndi ala

Ilorin is home to Yorubas and Fulanis.. there is no connection between Ilorin and IPOB.

Meanwhile IPOB are an Igbo group that kill Igbos.
Your own people are killing your family and kin.

Nobi foolishness be that?

slowpoke..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-party: Rivers APC Suspends Chairman, Legal Adviser, Berates Amaechi / Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign / Mysterious Links Between Igbo And Japanese Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.