Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:11 PM

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. (5100 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. by lhordspy: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2022
TONYE001:

HI.

I had to come back to this post to notify you that PO will be speaking at LCCI today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7340550/peter-obi-speak-lcci-today

Hopefully, now that you know that he didn't "run" from LCCI, you'd become a supporter of his candidacy.

Thank you.

Goodmorning sir,

If you have been following most of my articles and scribbles about Peter obi. You would have been in-know or informed by now that even though i have zero-admiration for his candidacy , but i am not against the man in person. He seems to mean well for Nigerians and the country as at large.

BUT you see the problem here is his supporters, i have never seen a, spiteful, mean, vicious, rancorous, ill-nature group of supporters before in my Life. These group of nonentities that calls themselves obidients which are mainly !gbo people(or large chunk of them atleast) are hate-filled, hateful, noxious, and pernicious.

If Peter obi succeeds, then this hateful politics will become a new norm in our democratic space. That's my fear. Politicans and their political apologists will key into these irritating and disgusting tactics of campaigning. And you know what sir, just like shakespare's things fall apart, the centre will not be able to hold anymore . Anarchy! Doom! We wouldn't want a Nigeria of sort.

Brother, i am not paid for this as you people think, i squeeze out little time from my schedule just to uphold the remaining dignity and peaceful co-existence we have left in this country which this children of hate are hell bent on destroying.

Lastly, peter is a not really a bad person. But his toxic !gbo supporters are irritating.

And i will rather have a bad wife, than a bad inlaw.
Re: Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. by Bontafa: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Goodmorning sir,

If you have been following most of my articles and scribbles about Peter obi. You would have been in-know or informed by now that even though i have zero-admiration for his candidacy , but i am not against the man in person. I seems to mean well for Nigerians and the country as at large.

BUT you see the problem here is his supporters, i have never seen a, spiteful, mean, vicious, rancorous, ill-nature group of supporters before in my Life. These group of nonentity that calls themselves obidients are hate-filled, hateful, noxious, and pernicious.

If Peter obi succeeds, then this hateful politics will become a new norm in our democratic space. That's my fear. Politicans and their political apologists will key into these irritating and disgusting tactics of campaigning. And you know what sir, just like shakespare's things fall apart, the centre will not be able to hold anymore . Anarchy! Doom! We wouldn't want a Nigeria of sort.

Brother, i am not paid for this as you people think, i squeeze out little time from my schedule just to uphold the remaining dignity and peaceful co-existence we have left in this country which this children of hate are hell bent of destroying.

Lastly, peter is a not really a bad person. But his toxic !gbo supporters are irritating.

And i will rather have a bad wife, than a bad inlaw.

Show me tinubu for this picture tribal fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Foreign Doctors Arrive In Nigeria As He Sneaks Into Lagos For Follow-up / Lokoja: A State Capital With No Single Good Road (full Pictures / Donald J. Trump To The Biafra Flag Waiving Man At His Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.