Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

How This 23years Old Boy Made His First $1,000 A Month By Publishing On Amazon. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How This 23years Old Boy Made His First $1,000 A Month By Publishing On Amazon. (176 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) / Pitch For $1,000 At The Civic Innovation Lab’s Sdgs Pitch And Grill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This 23years Old Boy Made His First $1,000 A Month By Publishing On Amazon. by amacgodswill: 2:32am On Sep 17, 2022
I don't care what day have told you about making money online but what I know is that, the complexity of the information you have got from people is the reason you

Don't make money from them.

The information I'm about to share with you right now is a straight up article that will walk you Step-by-step till you hit your first million.

If you want to get started creating your own money-making online business

Check out this free resource that walks you step-by-step towards making your first $1,000 writing ��
https://amac.systeme.io/kdp

Ps:
Don't be skeptical, I know you might not have any experience in writing books.
There is a Formula I call (www)formula.
Meaning :write without writing formula .

Making money with Amazon is easy, telling the truth.

What you need is KNOWLEDGE.

Ask those making more than $5000+ monthly about the niche they work with.

They'll never tell you this.

You'll be told to always publish no-contents books,

Publish as many as you like�

But the truth remains, ��that niche is competitive like crazy.

To beat off competition, you'll be doing so much work(s)�

If you can beat off competition in any no-content niche, sales go tire you�

But there are things to always focus on in that regard when it comes to making sales in any no-content niche

Let me mention few�

When you enter a no-content niche,

Patiently study the first 3-5 best-selling no-content books.

It can be notebooks, journals, sketch books, color books, etc.

Study the first 3-5 selling books in that niche.

Jot some amazing things you noticed.

✍�The cover book design
✍�The interior pages
✍�Title and subtitle
✍�Reviews (bad and good) etc.

These are things you need to put together to make your work more unique.

Hey, let me tell you this for FREE;
cover book(s) attracts your buyers... Sometimes, these people buy a book just because of the cover book.

You need to put out a very unique and beautiful cover page out there.

Don't design a cover page for publishing sake, you're only doing yourself oo�

Do you want to learn how to get started making money with Amazon without any writing skill?

I have a FREE 56mins step-by-step video guide for you, that'll show you everything you need to get started on Amazon.

Ready?

Click Here >https://amac.systeme.io/kdp
Or
Send "I need the FREE video" to me on WhatsApp (07057997411) to have access.
����

© amac

Amazon KDP will make many people first time millionaires before the year runs out.

Attached testimonials from poeple who never played with this opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Car Tracker Technology / Hire A Reliable Custom Iot Development Company / Sourcing For Workshop With Surface Roughness Tester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.