Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc (456 Views)

Important Notes to Answer and Fill The 2019 Tony Elumelu application Form / Jumia Nigeria To Reward Football Fans For Supporting The Super Eagles / First Bank Unveils Promo To Reward Verve Card Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Raphaprayergrou: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Please those of you that are use to football,please how can I get the statistics of this football match, as at 01.09.2022 Changchun Yatai vs Chengdu Rongcheng played a match I need the total number of "throw-ins" in each minutes for this match reward of 5,000naira for anyone that can get it for me thanks
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Cool
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
Please those of you that are use to football,please how can I get the statistics of this football match, as at 01.09.2022 Changchun Yatai vs Chengdu Rongcheng played a match I need the total number of "throw-ins" in each minutes for this match reward of 5,000naira for anyone that can get it for me thanks
Is this what you are looking for sir?

Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Raphaprayergrou: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
I need the result for the throw ins for each minutes thanks sir
DapFroser:

Is this what you are looking for sir?
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
I need the result for the throw ins for each minutes thanks sir
What minutes in the game exactly cause that stat is extremely hard to get since they are not popular teams and pls if I succeed will your reward on offer still be valid?
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Raphaprayergrou: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
I will even give you more than the reward I mentioned I promise. I need the result for throw-ins in the game,thats is showing All the throw-ins and the particular time it occurred
DapFroser:

What minutes in the game exactly cause that stat is extremely hard to get since they are not popular teams and pls if I succeed will your reward on offer still be valid?
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
I will even give you more than the reward I mentioned I promise. I need the result for throw-ins in the game,thats is showing All the throw-ins and the particular time it occurred
Bro to get that thing on its own is hard, I don't think any site will give you that except you stream the game, so I quickly thought of getting the commentary since it's a first division League till I stumbled on this link
https://777score.com/football/matches/changchun-yatai-vs-chengdu-qianbao/online
Just scroll down to the match commentary and again scroll down to the first minute, you'll see the details of everything including "throw ins" minute by minute, I tried to screenshot it but it wouldn't be able to contain here as it's too long.
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
Have you able to scroll through it or I should copy and paste from the offline one I downloaded?
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
Sir I kindly wait for your response since the stats have been gotten. Thanks.
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Raphaprayergrou: 6:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Be calm sir I will contact you or send me a dm
DapFroser:

Sir I kindly wait for your response since the stats have been gotten. Thanks.
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
Be calm sir I will contact you or send me a dm
Okay sir I'll kindly wait for your contact but where you able to find what you were looking for in that link so I'll know if I was successful? Thanks.
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Eriokanmi: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
Hello. You sent me a pm. What's it about please?
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Raphaprayergrou: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Personal not public I read one of your post In the religion section that's why I sent the email
Eriokanmi:
Hello. You sent me a pm. What's it about please?
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Raphaprayergrou: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2022
DapFroser:

Okay sir I'll kindly wait for your contact but where you able to find what you were looking for in that link so I'll know if I was successful? Thanks.
no sir am told to provide minutes and seconds of the throw-ins
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
no sir am told to provide minutes and seconds of the throw-ins
Check the link I sent you earlier again.
https://777score.com/football/matches/changchun-yatai-vs-chengdu-qianbao/online
Scroll down to the match commentary. You will see all the minutes the throw ins occurred.
Or let me copy it out for you.

This are the minutes the throw ins happened:
1, 2, 4, 6, 12, 14, 16, 2 throw ins at 17 mins, 19, 2 throw ins at 22 mins, 24, 2 throw ins at 25 mins, Two throw ins at the 26 mins, 31, 35, 39, 41, 45 + 1, 48, 49, 53, 2 throwins at 60 mins, 61, 63, 64, 72, 2 throw ins at 73 mins, 81, 88, Two throw ins at 89 mins, 90, 90 + 1, Two throwins at 90 + 2 mins, 90 + 3 mins, 90 + 4 mins,
. 43 throwins in total

Match Commentary
Only main events

A final whistle
Teams leave the field. Match Changchun Yatai - Chengdu Qianbao is over.

90 + 4’
Players argued about who sent the ball out of the field for a long time. Finally, the referee indicates that the players of the Changchun Yatai team will throw in the ball.

#

90 + 3’
The match referee Wang Zhe allows the Changchun Yatai team player to take the throw in.

#

90 + 2’
Linesman indicates the ball is out of bounds - Changchun Yatai is preparing to throw in.

#

90 + 2’
Players argued about who sent the ball out of the field for a long time. Finally, the referee indicates that the players of the Changchun Yatai team will throw in the ball.

#

90 + 1’
The ball goes over the touchline. The Changchun Yatai team will throw in.

#

90’
The match referee Wang Zhe allows the Chengdu Qianbao team player to take the throw in.

#

89’
Linesman indicates the ball is out of bounds - Chengdu Qianbao is preparing to throw in.

#

89’

#

88’
The match referee Wang Zhe allows the Changchun Yatai team player to take the throw in.

#

81'

Linesman indicates the ball is out of bounds - Chengdu Qianbao is preparing to throw in

73'

#

73’

The ball goes over the touchline. The Chengdu Qianbao team will throw in.

#

72’
The flag is raised at the sideline. The Chengdu Qianbao team will throw in.

#

64’
Linesman indicates the ball is out of bounds - Changchun Yatai is preparing to throw in.

#

63’
#

61’

#

60’

#

60’

#

53’
Players argued about who sent the ball out of the field for a long time. Finally, the referee indicates that the players of the Chengdu Qianbao team will throw in the ball.

#

49’

#

48’
The match referee Wang Zhe allows the Chengdu Qianbao team player to take the throw in.

Half-time

Changchun Yatai and Chengdu Qianbao receive tips from coaches - while on a half-time. The score so far is 0:1.

#

45 + 1’

41'

#

39’

#

35’

Players argued about who sent the ball out of the field for a long time. Finally, the referee indicates that the players of the Changchun Yatai team will throw in the ball

#

31’

#

26’

#

26’

#

25’

#

25’

#

24’

#

22’

#

22’

Players argued about who sent the ball out of the field for a long time. Finally, the referee indicates that the players of the Chengdu Qianbao team will throw in the ball.

#

19’

#

17’

#

17’

#

16’

Linesman indicates the ball is out of bounds - Chengdu Qianbao is preparing to throw in.

#

14’

#

12’

#

6’

#

After Pacheco da Silva Romulo Jose (Chengdu Qianbao)'s inaccurate play, team gets the right to take a corner kick.

#

4’

#

2’

#

1’

#

The match has started

The referee Wang Zhe blows his whistle to kick off.

#

Match info

12:30

Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
Personal not public I read one of your post In the religion section that's why I sent the email
Yes I know. If its concerning the man of God, his number is there. I shared it with some guys who asked for it. You can reach him. God still does wonders. All the best bro.
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
Throw-in stats

Here OP

Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Raphaprayergrou: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
They didn't accept it they want it with seconds included
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:
They didn't accept it they want it with seconds included
Seconds? I don't think there's a livescore site that will give you seconds of when throwin happened only minutes. I thought it was only minutes you said? Sorry to ask sir please who and for which reason is asking for the minutes and also seconds for the throwin?
Re: Answer And Get A Reward Football Tipters Etc by waploger(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Raphaprayergrou:

Have you gotten it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Extract Numbers From Any Whatsapp Group / Remote Jobs For People With No Experience: How To Get Started With Online Work / Benefits Of Business Account Opening With Your Business Name:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.