Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,146 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC (22794 Views)

Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by crackhouse(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2022
We already know them..
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Bollinga: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2022
onumadu:
This is a kite.
INEC is flying a kite to know how Nigerians will react in the event of a ...
Why does INEC feel the need to reveal this information to the public at this time, or at all?
I mean, they dealt with it, and moved on ... which means they are on top of the situation, right?
So why tell us?
This is the type of a thing you deal with quietly so that hackers won't even know whether they came close to the real servers.
These people should not tamper with the 2023 election result o.
Heeehnnn!

You are very sensitive bro. Inec want put this out in Nigerians mind, so they can have excuse to give should they rig the 2023 election and get caught in it
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Opeyemic01: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Peterobi90:
The only legacy Buhari has left is a free and fair election.

You are right. Although, I don't like Buhari but I will always commend him for investment in infrastructure and free n fair election he allows

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2022
vikomedem:
Hackers sponsored by which party ?
Thank God the will 9f the people prevailed.
Useless evil people.
omenka useless party
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by honor4me: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Forwarded:

Ademola Adeleke consents there was over-voting in the contentious 749 Polling Units, pleads for the substraction of additional votes instead of cancellation of the Units.......but he lacks the locus standi to order the Tribunal. It's either a rerun or Gboyega retakes his seat...�
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Alawode01(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Ignorance of someone about the BVAS,is giving them an ego on the outcome of osun election,if on the little I know about the BVAS any other alternative application to it is voild.
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Lionnation: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu hackers on rampage hoping to deploy same in 2023

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Pabproperties(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Senator Adeleke Agrees There Was Over Voting In 749 Polling Units And Pleads For The Substraction Of The Votes Instead Of Cancellation Of The Units Results.

Meanwhile Section 51 (2) Of The Electoral Act 2022 Says

"Where The Number Of Votes Cast At An Election In Any Polling Unit Exceeds The Number Of Accredited Voters In That Polling Unit, The Presiding Officer Shall Cancel The Result Of The Election In That Polling Unit". As Per Akompscopy.

Check 3rd Picture !

OYETOLA IS COMING !!!

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by BurialGround: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
I thought INEC is APC . una dey confuse me

Will you shut up at once.
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by jojothaiv(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2022
They stoop so low this time around, power is ephemeral...
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Awise09(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2022
We know them, their chairman talk am on national television that the announcement is yet out after INEC declared and announce the winner.
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2022
This is the level politicians expended to grab power by all means.
Tinubu won't accept defeat with all the bribes he is giving out for endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by adissss: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Antyislam:
Yoruba muslims Hackers that want unity But not equity, Peter Obi is the best

This is very stupid comment from unguided pple like you.
Can't you make comments without Insulting other faith and region
You need to learn how to talk in public. If you continue like this you will never grow

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Rawtruth1: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2022
You should have been more sincere and say it as it is. Don't be economical with the truth.

A*PC WANTED TO CHANGE THE RESULT.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by ufuosman(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2022
Dis inec I no trust them
Make e no be say na story una dey try arrange for 2023
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Buksaylor: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2022
9jahotblog:
REVEALED: HACKERS TRIED TO CHANGE OSUN GUBER ELECTION RESULT - INEC

By Omeiza Ajayi, Abuja & Olayinka Ajayi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/revealed-how-hackers-tried-to-change-osun-guber-election-result/?fbclid=IwAR25Rh8JdSNtYdBOEjjqxSfWw2DllfZYj0c09lbuK58lA2oyWXPkd7yYZcs

Tinubu will try that again as he failed that one.He would recruit Russians..

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Ikea81: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Engineer Oyetola!! !!!!
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Musauzor(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Fake voter population. You dubiously included the fictitious names, names of dead people, people who are in prison that cannot vote; names of those who have migrated abroad,etc. In my polling unit, as of 2003, we had 1,800 registered voters . Today I can count more than 300 that have either died, relocated abroad, married (for maidens) out of my area and cannot come back to vote there,etc. Unfortunately, their names keep appearing on INEC dubious register every four years as voters. Shame on you, INEC. You had better start a fresh registration after next year's elections and stop deceiving Nigerians. More than 35million votes have not been recorded in our presidential elections at a time.
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Musauzor(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Fake voter population. You dubiously included the fictitious names, names of dead people, people who are in prison that cannot vote; names of those who have migrated abroad,etc. In my polling unit, as of 2003, we had 1,800 registered voters . Today I can count more than 300 that have either died, relocated abroad, married (for maidens) out of my area and cannot come back to vote there,etc. Unfortunately, their names keep appearing on INEC dubious register every four years as voters. Shame on you, INEC. You had better start a fresh registration after next year's elections and stop deceiving Nigerians. More than 35million votes have not been recorded in our presidential elections at a time and you are bandying about almost 100 million voters. Crooks.
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Chinedum300: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2022
APC and PDP are hackers

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Enyimbamercedes: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Tech bros hired by APC!

Very desperate party craving power!

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by gameova(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by TimmyTen(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Handwork of APC
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by 9jahotblog: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Buksaylor:

Tinubu will try that again as he failed that one.He would recruit Russians..
he will failed woefully beyond redemption on February 25th presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii
Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2022
There's something prof needs to know: one of the presidential candidates with moneybag will try and locate some of the inec Engineers, and placate him, or rather bribed then asked him to resign with a promise to work for the success of their party so as to be made inec boss. Prof should keep a stern eyes on his Engineers. One of the presidential candidates is more desperate for power than Lucifer to souls

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Sunnyja: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
I thought INEC is APC . una dey confuse me
A winning party can't hack election results. We know those that lost the governorship results in Osun state they are the same people trying to sabotage the will of the people through hacking.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Mrkindness: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu is in trouble. Nigerians don mean business for him and their criminal and terrorist party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC by Benosky1990(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2022
TINUBU ZUKWANU IKE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Economist Endorses Peter Obi, Says He Offers Nigerians Hope / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics / Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.