Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,485 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Christians And Spiritualists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Spiritualists (181 Views)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists / Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome / Spiritualists Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Spiritualists by Thanos805: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2 and co.

As a Christian are you even allowed to visit spiritualists /spiritual houses and stuff .

my mother visited a few after she "matched"poison in the village and her business stopped moving .
First one asked her for goats and oil and things , telling her that someone had placed charms on my dad to kill him and stuff ,that her colleagues in the biz had done charms against her and that she needed to buy all of that to break the charms. costs amounting to 50k.
The second one she went to told her the same prophesy this time the things she had to bring were about 150k. she has struggled, borrowed and nearly emptied her account to raise this money but I don't feel comfortable about this whole thing at all.

Note,I never said shrine cus my mother is a very devout Christian and she just sees these guys as spiritualists .

my Crux with this issue is that it feels very wrong
wtf is God doing if we have to pay all this money to help ourselves.

should Christians even be going to spiritual houses in the first place?

I'm just so confused
Re: Christians And Spiritualists by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Your mum no believe in God again,lol?
Re: Christians And Spiritualists by Thanos805: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Your mum no believe in God again,lol?
nobody asked for your jihadist opinion
Re: Christians And Spiritualists by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Thanos805:
nobody asked for your jihadist opinion
Ok sir,lol
Re: Christians And Spiritualists by Jashub: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Oga, in Christianity salvation is free...so that means you do not have to pay for anything, and that includes your deliverance.

Secondly, your mother is visiting idol worshipers who are happily taking advantage of her desperation. Had it been she opened her bible and read the book by herself , there would be no need to visit all these mediums and spiritist for help . undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians And Spiritualists by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Thanos805:
Righteousness2 and co.

As a Christian are you even allowed to visit spiritualists /spiritual houses and stuff .

Did you not hear that Witchcraft is forbidden by The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob from whom Christ came from?

Did you not see that God ordered that no Follower of God should practice or patronise witchcraft?

I believe you have heard all this and you most probably know that it is prohibited in Christianity, so I wonder why you ask this question.

Anyway, since your mother patronised babalawo, then it is obvious that she is not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Spiritualists by Thanos805: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not hear that Witchcraft is forbidden by The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob from whom Christ came from?

Did you not see that God ordered that no Follower of God should practice or patronise witchcraft?

I believe you have heard all this and you most probably know that it is prohibited in Christianity, so I wonder why you ask this question.

Anyway, since your mother patronised babalawo, then it is obvious that she is not a Christian.

did you see babalawo there ? I said spirualists (prophets and ilk)
Re: Christians And Spiritualists by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2022
Thanos805:

did you see babalawo there ? I said spirualists (prophets and ilk)

All who practice spirituality for profit are babalawos.

Secondly, the Bible automatically tells me that she has confidence is charms and divinity (spirituality) rather A Trust in God!

Which clearly means that she does not Know God nor neither Trusts Him.

Which automatically tells me that she is not a Christian but just a person who goes to one place they call church. Sorry to offend you but na so Bible take settle d mata!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Devotional 26th October 2022 | Watch NSPPD Live 26 October 2022 / A Defeated Enemy / John 4:24 Elohim Is Spirit, Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.