Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery (5987 Views)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by TheWolfen(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
sandali:

What are you doing on NL if not that you are interested in prying into peoples business and privacy?
What brought you to this post in the first place if not gossip interest and curiosity
I hate hypocrites always forming saint. This forum is not a church parish so grow up and join for National Geographic forum instead if you really mean the trash you are talking.
Everyone certainly doest think or act like you.
If you think everyone on social media is a gossiper that's on you and your weird mentality honestly That is a fact and you must accept it and grow up...

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by moupe: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
KosiGee:
Not of one of fans since Obiano was in power and after her infamous altercation with Bianca but this woman doesn’t look 62. She looks younger than 62.

The scar on her knee might be surgical scar from knee replacement surgery.

When you check her neck you will know that she is 62. Is obvious, even as she dey carry blond wig upandan. Even her face dey like balloon and puffy wit all the rubbish dem inject inside. Her shoulder hunch sef will tell you this is an old woman.

4 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:
People have a right to their privacy.
You don't get it. I'm not talking about women doing surgery because I don't even support body enhancement for women. But this isn't the first time grown adults are talking their time to gossip about this same woman year in year out on this forum
Let me tell you the difference
She never informed the public that she is sick or suffering from some sort of ailment.
Y'all take someone picture and post it for gossips. That is the different.
I am sure you won't like your private life out in open like this for people discussion... Would you?

She’s vying for a seat in the senate, plus she was First Lady, there’s no private life for her. I hope you’ll have same energy staying away from Tinubu’s private life

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by TheWolfen(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

She’s vying for a seat in the senate, plus she was First Lady, there’s no private life for her. I hope you’ll have same energy staying away from Tinubu’s private life
well that is best directed to bigoted folks screaming tinubu and obi Yoruba and Igbo fight on this forum. I'm not part of their lots.
Truth is if these things doest happen to you.. Like have experiences that made you know how petty people can get over others private life enh You won't see any point from my views. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by 460olapitan: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Say the truth can you be proud to walk along the street with her Say the truth can you be proud to walk along the street with her ...

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by adekolaelect(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Majorities of comment here has shown how Imoral and lack of home training has dominated our media space. Why are you too much consentrate on another wuman life? Yet many of you has failed to post your beautiful pictures talkless the pictures of your parents old age of 60s.

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Koranga: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
Majorities of comment here has shown how Imoral and lack of home training has dominated our media space. Why are you too much consentrate on another wuman life? Yet many of you has failed to post your beautiful pictures talkless the pictures of your parents old age of 60s.
Chai! E pain you no be small. Some people be taking panadol for somebody headache.
Lack of home training Kee you there

3 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by adekolaelect(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Koranga:

Chai! E pain you no be small. Some people be taking panadol for somebody headache.
Lack of home training Kee you there
A supposed prevented Siemens that becomes pollution to our society.

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by detectivejones: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
She should save herself the trouble and ask Charlie boy where the fountain of youth he's been drinking from is. My 2kobo.

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by SolarEngr(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
God Abeg.
Na clients I find come no be news. sad
Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Baronthecelebri: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Olosho woman
Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by purples25(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Not supporting her but I hate when people shame others for their looks.

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by esivue007(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bullpenn11:

Dis one na Orangutan, pure.
At least she don buy new yellow sponge for her head.
grin grin
You're a madt guy!! cheesy
Orangutan
Kikiki...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Nigerian Presidential Air Fleet / Buhari Release New Official Picture / Functional,effective,perfect Building Plan And Construction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.