Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

How do I stop begging addiction? Please help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I stop begging addiction? Please help (497 Views)

My Addiction, Please Help Me / Our Marriage Is Threatened By Addiction:please Help! / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I stop begging addiction? Please help by xin5: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is an old habit that got used to me while I was a teenager in secondary school to this moment of my life as a full grown adult. It just as if I don't know why I do it.. Instead of saying simple good morning to friends or ask how they are doing, I might start the conversation with begging ..(hw far make them find me something nw) bros anything for your boy?.....even when I have cash in my pockets. I just say it out loud like an impulse...every now and then to anybody at all.

I really hate this habit of mine, have tried several times to stop it..but I can't.
I could go to an eatery one minute I be taxing people to buy food for me, when I know I'm comfortably doing well than them... this has made alot of people avoid me home and abroad.

I really need to stop this, but the more I try, the more it gets worst.
I only realised when I've already started to beg..then it's too late.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: How do I stop begging addiction? Please help by slawomir: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Greed
Re: How do I stop begging addiction? Please help by penplus: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
When next you go to an eatery...offer to buy something for somebody....it will break the evil begging cloud you have around you

You can practice giving instead of receiving all the time....and you'll be surprised how things will turn around for good for you

2 Likes

Re: How do I stop begging addiction? Please help by Carcholce: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thank you for noting it.

So many people are doing this in Nigeria lately. Begging and groaning has become an involuntary impulse. I fell for it countless times before I realized most of them are not actually hungry, they do not know how far they had gotten deep in developing emotional bond with begging and groaning.

2 Likes

Re: How do I stop begging addiction? Please help by robinso01(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Try buying things for people frequently, so they will know you don't mean it when you say it, and be conscious of your mind before saying anything.

1 Like

Re: How do I stop begging addiction? Please help by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Try buy something for people first and see how you Change,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How do I stop begging addiction? Please help by FoggedBrain: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
CONTINUE UNTIL THEY PAY CASH FOR YOUR DESTINY ONLY THEN WILL YOU REALISE.

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Uploads Her Naaked Viral Tape / Virgin And Good Ladies / Basdie Girl Loves Big Diccks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.