Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,045 members, 7,980,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. (43649 Views)

Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by VERDA: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Pressing neck gang..

They must hear word!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by ransomed: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
My God is wonderful! See structure. Peter Obi pepper them.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by sweetman2022: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Teenaira:

I will like to vote for a youth. Nigerian presidency will be too challenging for his age.
A youth contesting right now? Please name the person so I might go your root once I see he has better experience than Obi. Please mention let me see.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by PeterObi4LP: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:
grin my friend was there, he said they were paid
3k each and given free food cheesy cheesy

And obi no dey give shi shi...shi shi my foot [right][/right]

That your friend is not worth to be a friend
He must be a serial liar to tell you he receive 3k for rally. Every Saturday rally is free without financial indusment onlike Tinubu whom his urchies wait for mobilization before holding rally.

We no dey give shi shi

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by LeoDeKing: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking and Biodun556 are just collecting anyhow from Obidients cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now I know my comments are really getting the desired effects on zombidients. They must tag me to bring their latest achievements to my notice.

Okay, noted. Pls don't forget to always notify me of any other achievement.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by ZombieSlayer1: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Cachexia:
Obi supporters are just making noise everywhere, why can't they wait until election day. I'll never be obi supporter
We don't need people like you, you're already -1

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Kingozymandias(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Now I know my comments are really getting the desired effects on zombidients. They must tag me to bring their latest achievements to my notice.

Okay, noted. Pls don't forget to always notify me of any other achievement.

grin grin grin

Your tears will flow more still.. don't worry free buckets will be providers for all wailers

grin

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Proudlyomonna: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin APC is not going to see shishi this time in the SE/SS and MB,in the North they have already come to terms that they will be sharing the votes amongst Atiku and Peter Obi with Kwankwoso
Is this not the end of the road for the evil suffer personified APC?? grin
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by jamace(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obidients

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Latestreport1: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Man attempts to fly a locally made helicopter (video)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPi_qqZy8zU
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by ZombieTAMER: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

my Yoruba Muslim friend

did you forget you were there too

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Twofoursix: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Am there live. We are more than two million self.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
The gap is too much.....
We can't continue to see this greedy Politicians as God's....

We can't continue to see their kids as an expensive painting in an exbition gallery....

If we the masses are held accountable for the kind of leaders we have, then we have nobody to advice is but the same masses....

That the Dollar is at #710 today, do you think some people in Nigeria are not rejoicing??.....they are because they buy Dollars at reduced prices from the government and sell at #710.....

Due you think the Politicians are not happy fuel refused to fall as they want it to be high?.....yes because they need to add some changes to their movement allowances.....

All these people need things to be costly , so that they can be raising their allowances as they feel....

All these are brought forward to the masses as sufferings.....
Remember...no civil servant's salary increases as inflation rises....
Lecturers , non academic staff, business owners etc inside school.premises are yet to see money going to Seven months now....

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by akposme(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

shot up your mouth, I'm in yenagoa and I observed the whole process, no money was giving to anybody, everybody u see there came out on their own Accord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Oracleforce: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Are these not PDP people....

All these PDP states will disappoint Atiku...

The election Nah about operation vote for your tribe candidates....dont let anybody use fictitious economy policy to deceive you...there are more to what each candidates says that all these nonsense that are letting us know....

Naija is doom
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Illegal1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Aliuhah:
Finally I'm on Nairaland
welcum to vawulence land....
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Nigerfine3: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
How would you want a prosperous Nigeria and not vote for Peter Obi?
How would you want a prosperous Nigeria for your generation and next and not vote for Peter Obi!?
I mean, how would you want to be a proud Nigerian and not vote for Peter Obi?

Journey of a thousand miles starts with one step....

Nigerians, wake up!

Let's start that prosperous journey with one step and vote Peter Obi!

Enough is enough!
Tears tears tears and emotions whenever I remember Nigeria of 20 to 30 years ago. The youth and sundry please help take Nigeria back, some of us are lucky to take care of issues but thousands are not that lucky

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by 2elliot: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Man man. Stop taking those drugs from Amoda.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Illegal1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

He must be a serial liar to tell you he receive 3k for rally. Every Saturday rally is free without financial indusment onlike Tinubu whom his urchies wait for mobilization before holding rally.

We no dey give shi shi

they were given 3k each,i've heard it 4rm several people here in yenagoa...

we no de gv shishi nah format

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Obidientful: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

More lies please ��
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Illegal1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Twofoursix:
Am there live. We are more than two million self.

hw many people cum dey 4 the yenagoa?

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by omokab: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
You people no dey shame . 1 million match for obi in his environ and the crowd is scanty . compare the one for Tinubu in Ibadan to this wuruwuru one at yenegia and see the difference .
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Illegal1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
grin
hahahahaha....guy dis u signature make me laff i swear...
in other words,na only devil buhari beta pass
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by HolyPussy: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
In my Agbado voice *** But I thought they said Campaigns have not started? ***
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Benchilwell: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
hybridblood07:
I hope all these people will vote for PO. Most of them don't have PVC
now tell me way many youths, register for voters card in diz coming election than ever in other election, is because of d obi movement that why even BBN eye of Horus show are losing their popularity.

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Period007(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
omokab:
You people no dey shame . 1 million match for obi in his environ and the crowd is scanty . compare the one for Tinubu in Ibadan to this wuruwuru one at yenegia and see the difference .
The whole south west (SWAGA) organised a very scanty rally for Tinubu in ibadan and you are proud of it
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by kayperry: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Even if your friend was not there, all those trucks with dj, banners and printed vest fell from the sky
No one is coordinating, random people just wake up on a weekend dress up, buy LP banner @ shoprite nd move to certain location without mobilisation cheesy

How many of those youths in obedient rally can boast of a no shishi relationship undecided

Obedients must really think Nigerians are stupid, time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by kayperry: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obidientful:

More lies please ��

Is this also a lie, if he as done it before why can't he do it again .. no shishi ur burnt ass

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by kayperry: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

[i]We no dey give shi sh[/i]i

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You should lie intelligible if you have to lie

This just makes you appear stupid
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by TariEnoch(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
I be ijaw boy, from ogobiri community in sagbama LGA. I was in the rally not for stomach infrastructure but for the love I have for my country Nigeria. I didn't take shishi.

My vote is for incoming president Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by OgaTheTop2: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
tk4radi:
Video I have.
I saw video on u-tube.
Didn't do screenshots.
*Modified..
Check again now.
Well done bruh. I am proud to be Obidient. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.