Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi (588 Views)

INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by Newton2024: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
The Initiative for Better and Brighter Nigeria (IBBN) comprising people from the North, South-East, South-West, South-South and North Central on Saturday stormed Jos Tin City at Rwang Pam Stadium with a resolve to mobilize 40 million voters for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi and his running mate Yusuf Datti-Baba Ahmed come 2023 general elections.

The Jos stadium saw the gathering of Muslims, Christians and traditional religionists which the theme, “Good Governance and a New Nigeria”.

Prophet El-Buba insisted that power shall shift come 2023, adding that they want to claim their inheritance.

He contended that it was wrong for one tribe to continue to feel superior and dominate other tribes.

“We are saying ‘Enough is enough” adding that Nigeria is a nation, and that Middle Belt is the one holding Nigeria together.

“If Muslims come to my house, I give them a mat to pray and if I go to Muslims in their house, they will give me a room to pray my Christian way”.

According to him, tomorrow must be decided today, adding that whether Tinubu or Atiku, must be rejected at the polls because people must take their destiny in their own hands and decide their fate.

He, however, stressed that Peter Obi is not their Messiah but rather an instrument to salvation. “Peter Obi can become nothing without us. “Whatever you are doing, live a life of purpose. Your father made a mistake in the past, but you should change from it. As I said, Tinubu or Atiku will fail.

“We must fight the right fight. Death is not a tragedy. . . it is a death without purpose. It is not about Peter Obi but it is about vision. Peter Obi is not a Messiah but he can be an instrument. This fight is not about you.

Similarly, former Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Plateau State, Dr Haruna Dabin, told the gathering that it was time to talk because the talk was cheap as 2023 was time for action.

Dabin said that Nigerian’s cannot continue to talk like that over and over again and expect a change, stressing that they will not allow President Muhammadu Buhari to bring another Fulani man to succeed him after his tenure elapses in 2023.

“In 2023 we will fight and die because it is better that way. Election of 2023 is a do or die affair because you either win or lose.”

Other contributors believed that presidency, this time around, should come from the South East as it has gone round all other geopolitical zones. “We want peace in Nigeria. You should regard Muslims, Christians and other religions adherent as your brothers and sisters. But we are The National Youth Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) said that he was yet to see elders who were ready to die for Nigeria, adding that it was time for people to walk the talk.

Prophet Isa El-Buba explained that he was not only sitting at the pulpit but that he came to declare his support for Peter Obi.

He told his supporters that they must be pro-active because there is a lot of work to be done, adding that his family and himself decide to sacrifice their lives for the Obi journey to better the supporters future.

.“We can no longer watch our children being slaughtered by militias imported into this country. We are going to devote our resources and time to ensure that we achieve this goal.

“We want to ensure that before November, we will recruit over 40million people for this course. At the federal level, I urge you all to vote Obi and you should not have any covenant with any political party.

https://independent.ng/2023-ibbn-group-woos-40-million-voters-for-peter-obi/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Is official

Obi/Datti is a goal cool.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by Corridon: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians.
Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by PresidObi: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi will my full chest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by WibusJaga: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2022

As per Peter Obi Winning Online:
-Majority of Nigerians who are Educated/Literate are Online.
-Educated/Literate people are generally considered more Sensible/Knowledgeable than Uneducated/illiterate people.
-Since Obi is Winning Online, we can therefore conclude that majority of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians prefer Peter Obi. cool
God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss
Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
What is thr total valid vote in Nigeria self?

grin
Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by Newton2024: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi everywhere grin

BATstards Batified2023 come and cry grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by FirstSon01: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Not only 40m voters. Obimumus like to deceive themselves.

The only way this will happen is of all the Okoros in prison in Malaysia, US, China, Indonesia and Singapore are allowed to vote. If not, the remaining 300k Igbos will be his voters
Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by Abdu81: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=FirstSon01 post=116760527]Not only 40m voters. Obimumus like to deceive themselves.

The only way this will happen is of all the Okoros in prison in Malaysia, US, China, Indonesia and Singapore are allowed to vote. If not, the r

Obi arrived at the right time and for the right reasons.

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by Zionmdde: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
FirstSon01:
Not only 40m voters. Obimumus like to deceive themselves.

The only way this will happen is of all the Okoros in prison in Malaysia, US, China, Indonesia and Singapore are allowed to vote. If not, the remaining 300k Igbos will be his voters
I don't envy u today. It has been tears upon tears back to back all in one day. Sorry sha send me ur account details let me give u tfare to 3rd mainland, when u get there, do the needful

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by FirstSon01: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zionmdde:

I don't envy u today. It has been tears upon tears back to back all in one day. Sorry sha send me ur account details let me give u tfare to 3rd mainland, when u get there, do the needful

Use the tfare and develop your potoptoto republic.

Niger Delta people don't fumble!

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by johnbd: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Didls vawulence too much. Please louder....

Obedience is better than sacrifice says the holy book.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
All the BAT-stard and urchins should go and die if that will make Nigeria better and move forward.

Peter Obi Loka

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by Antyislam: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBBN Group Woos 40 Million Voters For Peter Obi by asanausana91: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
To believe this shows that your skull is empty. 40 million? How many people registered?
Zombiedients are really brainless.

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO / Gov Okowa Inaugurates 10km Surface, Underground Drainage System In Akwa Ibom / Can Any Tinubu Supporter Name One Major Infrastructure Done By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.