Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin (68965 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Alawode01(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Must he die because of someone success nor failure?,who send him?.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by happney65: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:
That dude is jobless and crazy!!

Wahali.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Benchilwell: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jostoman:
it is now that the Man is jobless but he was not jobless in 2015
grin grin grin u nail that person

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Whoknowsme: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Thinkam:

He is an IPOB member, he just found out his elder brother is Nnamdi Kanu, that's why he no longer supports APC grin

Atiku is coming

Why the attack? Did he tell you he was voting Peter Obi?
Most comments on this forum ks the reason why some of us has refused to see goodness in some people.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Proudlyomonna: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2022
43Ronin:

He is a Patriot you are not! He trekked in support of buhari because he expected them to be the change, now he's doing the same against them because they failed to deliver.Even as he is trekking he is not asking for go-fund-me he is carrying the "coffin for head of state" as a man. If Nigeria was half as patriotic as this man, we would jot be where we are today. We would be dominating trade, technology & infrastructure in Africa.

There is Nigeria,but there are very few Nigerians,that nigga is one of the very few.
As for the person you quoted,He is operating on Zombie pro max level,only death fit separate the mumu man and foolishness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by bagad: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
How person go trek for una Buhari APC and una no even fit help am at least small.
Una dey here dey claim say he no get job and crazy.
Abeg how many people self get job self for the useless nation.

And tell me who's not crazy anymore these days self for naija.
Is it carless and nonchalant Buhari that is not crazy ni or the fake blind and other beggers on the streets.

As for the man wey trek, abeg make dem allow am to dey continue to suffer his suffering and smiling.

Regardless of anyone's status.
We are all in the same titanic.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Das1mama: 12:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Joevics:
Man who trekked for buhari in 2015, now trekking
to Abuja with APC Coffin.
Says he's disappointed with the Buhari administration and the APC.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxDIHWeYFp8
Mumu man
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by iamsolasoul(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Time flyyyysss people changeth
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Man is a clown so the change wey dem talk about no even reach hin side too...
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by tk4radi: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2022
floret23:
How are Tinubu's urchins coping with all these heartbreaking news? I pity the drug lord in advance. Owo maa wogbo.
He couldn't endure the heat.
That was why he was taking a NAP in Emir's residence

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by wallarwallar(m): 1:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is what to befall all of agbadorians if they don't repent tongue

Can u imagine. Majority of nairaland members need brain check or may be Seun shud start doing mental test before registering on nair d to comment
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by CheapHomes1: 1:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Someone should just advise tinubu now to join force with obi before it's too late.

The kain disgrace he'd face heen....I comment my reserve

If Tinubu contests under APC, it is bad. If he joins forces with peter obi, it is good
Even the voters lack principles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by CheapHomes1: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Thegoodone13:
If they ask him who he will support in this coming Election, he will say Atiku. Forget the party, Northern follows their person not party. APC made a great mistake by choose Muslim Muslim. Osinbanjo could have been the best candidate.

Is it the same osinbajo that contributed to and defended APC against nigerians or is it another osinbajo?

How is better than Tinubu?
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:19am On Sep 18, 2022
APC members will be laughing at him
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by casppyjay: 3:07am On Sep 18, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
A jobless man hav been sponsored by opposition party

How would his children and family relate with such a pathetic and dumbfounded man grin

His wife would need serious patient to stay with a national disgrace man like him
i can’t cope with ur illiteracy … u can hardly concoct a clear and understandable sentence..smh

And d only patient his wife would need is you .. to launch her new tradopsychiatric ward at the backyard.. we want to indulge ur defective head..
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Anndrew(m): 3:17am On Sep 18, 2022
oneMalik:
Tell me exactly why i should explain to you my reason for supporting BUHARI and his achievements just like that ?

i don't do such for FREE , you'll have to pay me . you paid your lecturers didn't you ?see fowl brain...you are a dunce,senseless,illogical and brain dead...

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by harmony75: 4:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Buhari has spoilt market for jagaban APC he does not know the lie to tell again APC want to save Nigerians from APC lolz � � � � �
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Nukilia: 5:16am On Sep 18, 2022
gebest:
We have never had it this bad.

grin grin grin some heartless folks see it as normal
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by gracealonev: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

Everyone that earlier gave one form of support or the other to APC should undo it now!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by IdJack(m): 5:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Let him continue to trek.

He came into the world to trek for a living.

Kindly check my signature for business tips and make money ideas
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Indispensable85(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha..... hungry don flog dis one
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Nyenom: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2022
From Trek-takers to Under-takers.. APC.! Una neva see chim.. I hail thee from this side
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Slydan204: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2022
I no sure say ths 1 gt wetin e go do. Na trek go kill am if im no dey Kiaful
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by gimakon2(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2022
MedicH:
his mates are busy making out something from their lives, a useless, poor, miserable bastard de shalaye

On the contrary he is not, Everyone would not "get it right" how you want them to.
Let me ask you a simple question, When everyone is suffering, do you expect everyone to keep quiet and be unrepentant because of the shame it would bring to him? He saw this as a way to show 1.) He is sorry for the wrong he did to support APC 2.) to Express his utter disgust for the ups and downs in the country 3.) he does not want anyone to be deceived further to support the wrong party

So are you in turn saying he's deluded or lacks reasoning?
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by obembet(f): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is what to befall all of agbadorians if they don't repent tongue

And if you or your family as benefited from any of agbadorian tribe before in one way or the other, you and your family will be the first beneficiary of your curse grin

Don't play politics with hatred
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by WarriAproko: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2022
A roaming mad man
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Thegoodone13(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is it the same osinbajo that contributed to and defended APC against nigerians or is it another osinbajo?

How is better than Tinubu?
. Younger than Tinubu and more educated than Tinubu. If Tinubu son is contesting for president, I could have prefer him than Tinubu because of his age.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Calmcool(f): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Him mumu don do.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Hanndye: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Unless APC is able to acknowledge that they have wronged Nigerians, they must pay for the pains.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Kidnapping was not rampant when he trekked last time in 2015. I pray he's safe oo. Make the demonic party no sponsor the operation themselves.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by CheapHomes1: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Thegoodone13:
. Younger than Tinubu and more educated than Tinubu. If Tinubu son is contesting for president, I could have prefer him than Tinubu because of his age.

You didn't the first question...Is it the same osinbajo that contributed to and defended APC against nigerians or is it another osinbajo?

What is wrong with Tinubus age and what qualifications does osinbajo have that makes him better than Tinubu?
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by fman(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2022
gimakon2:

Mediocrity you say? Obviously I don't need to be anyone to point out facts and figures, I mean who does? Maybe you think you have made a statement by using big grammar to distablise Me, fortunately you haven't for me, unfortunately for your imbecility, you just write shit__ to show how low in thinking you are.

Mortgaging your conscience for few cups of rice and making your kids suffer another 8 years out of their lives, what a son of a bastard you are!

I just decided to embarrass you, because you obviously don't know anything, and you put your kids lives in jeopardy.
P. S learn to use English you know the meaning. Like I said, you need to show us how you past thru University. Idiots like you are a disgrace to Tuition and fees and efforts brought about by your parents. You are stupid and a complete waste of time.
your punctuations and paragraph are incoherent! Take your time and rephrase your mediocre write-up, you will realise that i was right about the level of your mentality..
Check the bolded and correct yourself!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.