Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed (2888 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Owopariola001: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2022
plusfield:

There are things you'll say, even your own supporters and even family members will just know you're lying. Even those on the same side with you will know that that one you said is a lie.

So a man who you claim is half educated is a man who is more educated than your nuclear and extended family put together, that is from your father down to the least in ur family.
A man who attended 
-Christ the King College, Onitsha, where he completed his secondary school education.
-University of Nigeria, graduated with a B.A. (Hons) in philosophy.
-Lagos Business School, where he completed the Chief Executive Program.
- Harvard Business School, where he completed two major programs,
-The London School of Economics.
-Columbia Business School.
- International Institute for Management Development where he received certificates in the Senior Executive Program and the Chief Executive Officer Program.
-The Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University.
-Saïd Business School of Oxford University
- Judge Business School of Cambridge University

I wonder how many generations your family would have to produce offsprings before your family can jointly get this 'half education'

All these 2 weeks, 3 days program?

Na to collect money from the interested folks.

Oga rest. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Zanzibar1: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Tinubu can't even cram

The farmers will make more moniey
You launch will not be imported
Garri Ewa Agbado cassava eeeeeheeen

You think it's easy to cram this kind of speech cool

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Zanzibar1: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2022
After all said and done, Tinubu seems to be the person that will win because of the level he is being a trolled
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by seunmsg(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Obi is just a dullard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by CSTRR: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Atleast he prepared, you clown.

He prepares for interviews and he respects Nigerians enough to show himself publicly for interviews.

Which live interview can atiku or tinubu do?

You people are looking for bad governnace and you will get what is worse than Buhari.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by CSTRR: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Zanzibar1:
After all said and done, Tinubu seems to be the person that will win because of the level he is being a trolled
Everybody including Tinubu is talking about Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2022
jumper524:
attending all this level won’t change any situation if you can’t display it. To err is human, I can take that cos every human can skip at one moment or the other but I wonder what you’ll say if the reverse was the case. Tinubu wasn’t sleeping yet you guys trended the picture online now where your candidate clearly erred you Dey preach gospel rubbish. Abeg make una take the L and Goan Siddon. You candidate has clearly stated he’ll take you guys back to farm.

Your candidate was given a paper to read from. Just read ooo, not even cram. He mumbled it up and said he couldn't, and then chose to speak from his head. Then ended up telling the young apc supporters how they tweet from WhatsApp and how their social media was disconnected from the national grid.
That's the Man you want to vote due to tribal bigotry, the same premodal sentiments that plunged the whole nation into this darkness.
The truth is that if it were possible for the consequences of a govt to be on just those who voted it, many of you know in your hearts that you wont vote Tinubu and Shettima. If boko haram are to fester more under Shettima, if they attack boldly and open fire, let their bullets hit only those that voted them.
Only tribalism will make you vote a Man with blood on his hands

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by strangest(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Ode, the joke is on you mafacker cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Mr Nwosu, you could direct your counter without exposing your OSU self?

Behave !

Such an angry kid. I dont blame you son. I'll be angry too if a govt keeps us at home on strike for over 7 months. Try and calm down cos getting over management of anger is the shorter of life
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by rusher14: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2022
plusfield:

Such an angry kid. I dont blame you son. I'll be angry too if a govt keeps us at home on strike for over 7 months. Try and calm down cos getting over management of anger is the shorter of life

I saw how Anambra state University students under Obi were angry when their local ASUU chapter kept them at home for 6 months.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by PeterObi4LP: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2022
proff010:
What do you expect from third class obituary

Till you die, you will and can never be in his daughters shoes not to talk of coming close to PO wisdom and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by kingjiss: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2022
proff010:
What do you expect from third class obituary

What do you expect from your obituary parents?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Chidi2022: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:
grin

Obi is a Blockhead.

Not just in a physical mess...
Obi --- We know...
Who is your father?
Dem dey forbid your father to be president? Onuku

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by patroit001(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2022
jumper524:
When you fake having what you don’t have the result is Nannu
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mz_Abedo/status/1571243398446682113

Why nau.

When you dey for too know this is unavoidable.
PO is a great guy though.
But pressure is telling on him
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by rusher14: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Chidi2022:

Obi --- We know...
Who is your father?
Dem dey forbid your father to be president? Onuku

Is Obi president?

Obi is no different from Sowore or Tofa.

Mumu.

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2022
jumper524:
When you fake having what you don’t have the result is Nannu
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mz_Abedo/status/1571243398446682113

Useless urchins on rampage.

You and your likes are irredeemable.

Tell us about Tinubu the criminal fraud with fake identify that stole the school document of a girl and killed her.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Chidi2022: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

Is Obi president?
Obi is no different from Sowore or Tofa.
Mumu.
Sowore or Tofa- we know. i repeat again: WHO IS YOUR FATHER? I MEAN YOUR WRETCHED FATHER...who is he?
Useless Animal.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by rusher14: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Chidi2022:

Sowore or Tofa- we know.
i repeat again:
WHO IS YOUR FATHER?
I MEAN YOUR WRETCHED FATHER...who is he?

Useless Animal.

I know my father.

But you don't know yours.

BASTARD.

Tell your mom I would not.longer be supporting your upbringing.

Idiot.

Just 1 night stand I had with your mother and all this nonsense.

BASTARD go and look for your father.

Last i heard he caught leprosy after he was arrested for armed robbery.

BASTARD.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Chidi2022: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

I don't know my father.

I AM A BASTARD.
I have told my useless mom, I would not.longer be supporting my upbringing.
she is an idiot..
Just 1 night stand I had with my mother and all this nonsense.
BASTARD go and look for my father.
BASTARD Useless father of mine.
Sorry sorry.... don't cry...
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by rusher14: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Chidi2022:

Sorry sorry.... don't cry...

Didn't read, won't read.

But you got the message.

No.more upkeep for your mother.

That Ashawo would die.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Chidi2022: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

Didn't read, won't read.

But you got the message.

No.more upkeep for your mother.

That Ashawo would die.
LMAO
E pain am....
Go and collect your food money from emilokan your useless mother's concubine.... contaminated animal..
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by proff010: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
You and your obituary parent will enter lagoon come 2023 when Asiwaju wiĺ be declare your president.
kingjiss:

What do you expect from your obituary parents?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by proff010: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Till your obituary parents die you will all be wailing with premium tears.
Asiwaju will rule you and obituary come 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Till you die, you will and can never be in his daughters shoes not to talk of coming close to PO wisdom and understanding.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by proff010: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dey there and been licking obituary ass at the other side of the world.
Totilopussylick:

Your first class oga was caught chasing his over zealous dreams in the other side of the world tongue.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by revolt(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

It was just a case of trying to find the right term to use. What he wanted to say was the country is on the verge of collapse and we should get it right in the choice of who leads the country. Does not change the fact he spoke well and is the right man for the job.

I agree... I have been in situations where I went for an interview and " E HOOK" looolll

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by profacid(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu supporters should beg him to come for interview, if not talk to me later.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by ObosiUkwalla: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

I know my father.

But you don't know yours.

BASTARD.

Tell your mom I would not.longer be supporting your upbringing.

Idiot.

Just 1 night stand I had with your mother and all this nonsense.

BASTARD go and look for your father.

BASTARD.

Seun mynd44 oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 2. Insulting a nairlander
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by kingjiss: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
proff010:
You and your obituary parent will enter lagoon come 2023 when Asiwaju wiĺ be declare your president.

You and your foolish parents will poo and pee on your pants and die when Peter Obi wins
Mumu family
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by proff010: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Doomed family including your hypertension obituary father, you will all enter lagoon when Tinubu wins
kingjiss:

You and your foolish parents will poo and pee on your pants and die when Peter Obi wins
Mumu family
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2022
proff010:
Doomed family including your hypertension obituary father, you will all enter lagoon when Tinubu wins

This young man called prof10, I remember you from when you were raining insults on people for Buhari. You have come again. Why are you always on the wrong side of history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Gida-Gida Will Revisit Sanusi’s Dethronement– Kwankwaso / Bigotry: We Can't Vote For A Yoruba Man In Edo- Obidients / Governor Akpabio Directly Behind Kidnappings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.