Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) (78153 Views)

Breaking: Wike Reacts As Tinubu Sleeps At Peace Accord In Abuja Today / Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by ayo2008: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=116770770]FAKE

Why was the video of when he was sleeping not captured?

Why only when he wasn't sleeping angry

Fake, doctored image by Ipob criminals.

Modified

Ipob criminals are Insulting themselves, SHOW US VIDEO OF WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING!

Why is that one hard[/quote

Be decieving yourself and defending cluelessness

First picture: Stage 1: His eyes was heavy with sleep and almost dozing off

Second picture: stage 2: Finally slept off.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by ayo2008: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
FAKE

Why was the video of when he was sleeping not captured?

Why only when he wasn't sleeping angry

Fake, doctored image by Ipob criminals.

Modified
Ipob criminals are Insulting themselves, SHOW US VIDEO OF WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING!

Why is that one hard

Be decieving yourself and defending cluelessness

First picture: Stage 1: His eyes was heavy with sleep and almost dozing off

Second picture: stage 2: Finally slept off.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You went all out for his head. grin grin

My dia cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
babaolofin:

Small IBO boy, anybody can sleep at anytime after several hours of meetings daily that run into late midnight since January when he announced his intention to run for Presidency.

I once slept off unconsciously while driving along Airport road, Abuja while coming from a Church Night vigil and I have entered the office a very senior military officer and met him sleeping while sitting in his office after his Flag & orderly gave me a pass to enter his office. I know he was sleeping out of fatigue.

Animation, Photoshop and graphics editing are the handiwork of frustration and bitterness. Propaganda might secure WTO DG for Okonjo Iweala because the South Korean woman (Trade Minister) and South Korean government did not see any big deal or effect in that post and hence not interested in it. One thing I know, propaganda cannot win Nigeria's presidency, it cannot even score 10% of the total votes.

My problem and what Keyamo should focus on is apart from animation and graphics how did the visit (informal visit) get to public domain.

Firstly, it was not a political visit, hence press coverage is not prearranged. 2. Tinubu couldn't have been the only person at the palace. 3. CCTV playback from the palace DVR couldn't have been sent to only Igbere TV from Gombe.4 The dignitaries who accompanied Tinubu to the palace couldn't have taken Tinubu picture in the palace with their phones.

Definitely, elections are not won on social media. Young man continue day dreaming.

Elections are not won on social media. Blackmailing, assault and insult don't win election. Graphics editing, animation and Photoshop cannot change voters decision.

80% of registered voters in the North are not aware of Peter Obi contesting election. They rather see him as a nollywood actor. This is a hard fact. This fact is also applicable to South West voters.
meeting the officer sleeping at work is it normal?. How did u feel when u entered his office and he was sleeping?. And when he woke up was he happy that he was sleeping at work? Don't justify wrong doings, this is what has kept us where are today.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Devil1Messenger: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
babaolofin:

Small IBO boy, anybody can sleep at anytime after several hours of meetings daily that run into late midnight since January when he announced his intention to run for Presidency.

I once slept off unconsciously while driving along Airport road, Abuja while coming from a Church Night vigil and I have entered the office a very senior military officer and met him sleeping while sitting in his office after his Flag & orderly gave me a pass to enter his office. I know he was sleeping out of fatigue.

Animation, Photoshop and graphics editing are the handiwork of frustration and bitterness. Propaganda might secure WTO DG for Okonjo Iweala because the South Korean woman (Trade Minister) and South Korean government did not see any big deal or effect in that post and hence not interested in it. One thing I know, propaganda cannot win Nigeria's presidency, it cannot even score 10% of the total votes.

My problem and what Keyamo should focus on is apart from animation and graphics how did the visit (informal visit) get to public domain.

Firstly, it was not a political visit, hence press coverage is not prearranged. 2. Tinubu couldn't have been the only person at the palace. 3. CCTV playback from the palace DVR couldn't have been sent to only Igbere TV from Gombe.4 The dignitaries who accompanied Tinubu to the palace couldn't have taken Tinubu picture in the palace with their phones.

Definitely, elections are not won on social media. Young man continue day dreaming.

Elections are not won on social media. Blackmailing, assault and insult don't win election. Graphics editing, animation and Photoshop cannot change voters decision.

80% of registered voters in the North are not aware of Peter Obi contesting election. They rather see him as a nollywood actor. This is a hard fact. This fact is also applicable to South West voters.
Lolzz
First, I'm a lagosian by birth, born and brought up and my parents are from delta(dad), Edo (mum), so I can claim any of the three states.
Secondly, 80% of northerners are not voting tinubu, rather Atiku ( If u like believe me or not, na u sabi)
Thirdly, you will agree with me(if u have aged people in ur family) that old age comes with memory lost and weakness of the body. When u are Old, there are alot of this you cannot do. Buhari is not a bad person, but because of old age, he rely on hearsays from his cabals and these cabals are now using the opportunity to loot and steal because they know he won't find out. If Tinubu wins, the amount of looting and stealing that will take place, will be worst than that of Buhari and abacha combined.
In conclusion, this is not a religion or tribal war, it's about the survival of Nigeria.
I would have vote a younger tinubu but as it stands now, Obi is the only sure bet. Except you still want us to continue a cabal run govt.
P.S. look beyond tinubu and just imagine shetima as president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by iSense247: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human
Deliberately committing blasphemy against the Lord because of money that will finish. Why can't you blaspheme against allah or muhamMad instead after all your, the drug baron and Boko-Haram terrorist are all Muslims. You don't know that what you are doing online will surely affect you in real life? Examine your life.

Sincerely, I pity your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by rickyrex(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human
if tinubu do quater of wetin obi don do for the past one mouth, it will be a lying in state for him. Dont even use jesus christ as a reference with tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Oxb90: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Stop sounding foolish and stupid at the same time. You are one of those that makes people say that you can't support Tinubu without looking stupid.

Tell us the kind of tiredness that caused it. A man that cruised to Gombe in the comfort of his private jet, driven around in an atmospheric conditioned SUV, so what hard job did he do that made him tired.

Are you guys blind to see that you can't cheat nature.This man is old and sick for goodness sake.
Even if you people won't support a younger Obi because your of religious and ethnic biases, why not choose Sowore or another person from your tribe because the Yoruba I know are very tribalistic even in churches.

God save Nigeria.
you have an empty skull to refer to me as one of tinubu's supporters. Because of your stupidity, you did not even consider that one can get tired from so many activities.
I know who I support and it's certainly not tinubu, God forbid. And because I support a particular presidential candidate has not made me insult another person who does not support my candidate. Make your contribution to any topic if you must but stop insulting others.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Solo949: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
I don't blame him he may be on drugs
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by MedicH: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus was 33 years and GOD that came in human form and Tinubu is 70 mere human. so much what are you insinuating?

Tinubu is 70, his daughter is 69. Engage an APC supporter for 2 seconds and u will be looking at a completely stupid person.

you no even dissapoint man
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
SIRTee15:

It's not for u to understand but to know where Christian got the doctrine.
The things of God are foolishness for those who have refused to believe.
you still haven't answered the question. All you said were just assumptions.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
"This is the real picture of the APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in Yobe, yesterday. The picture being circulated in the media that shows him sleeping was photoshopped. Kindly ignore it. It's the handiwork of his political traducers."

~Dapo Ipoola

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Igahbarr: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Another sleeping president for Nigeria? God forbid!
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buhari third term
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mraphel:
To travel long journey from south to all d way sokoto nor easy at all.

All the presidential candidates are bad....Peter Obi is the worst of all of them. He won't win the election but he will become richer more richer than Nnamdi Kanu.
Just look at what you wrote angry

So na Sokoto Agbadorian go abi Gombe? APC and their urchins chai!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by am4truth(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
The people that are pushing this man to his grave will never end well. Imagine a sick old man being tossed around like a ball for selfish reasons. At the same time I haven't seen someone that is greedy like Tinubu. Man just wants to answer president by all means possible.

Very childish of you to wish people not supporting your candidate bad.....

Grow up... It is democracy and not witchcraft.

Let everybody support their candidate in peace.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Onigs: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
WAS JESUS IN MEETING OR HE WENT TO THE BOAT TO REST
GOD WILL DELIVER YOU
PandoraObi:
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by fydence: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
lol.... shameless thing.. imagine the defense..

..Jesus wasn't dragging the 5 loaves of Bread and 2 Fishes with the little Boy at his Old Age..He multiplied it and fed the hungry multitude....

Tell your Shaky shaky vibrator to go and rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by fydence: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus was 33 years and GOD that came in human form and Tinubu is 70 mere human. so much what are you insinuating?
He's insinuating that you are making a very hopeless futile effort to sound intelligent

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by fydence: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Onigs:
WAS JESUS IN MEETING OR HE WENT TO THE BOAT TO REST
GOD WILL DELIVER YOU
nor mind the mumu
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Gent: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

wetin this one dey talk? And there are many likes, why are we very good at defending rubbish?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Gent: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
TimFisher2:

Kai

You can not be supporting Tinubu APC and not look stupid

GBAM! Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Harmattan123(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
He was meditating on how to make Nigeria better
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by silibaba: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

Jesus was not asleep, he pretended to be asleep. Go and read your bible very well.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, you dont have to apologize to anyone, what you wrote is clearly easy for any badger to understand what you meant...

If Jesus can fall asleep, who are we humans to form boss! cheesy

thanks brother
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
A mere human that can't respect his age. Just imagine sleeping in front of the audience teaching them how to sleep on duty and you are here defending rubbish. If this one can sleep in a gathering like this, I wonder what the story will be when he enter Aso-rock. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by jos1234: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
It doesn't matter weather he slept off or not, to me anybody can sleep anytime, for example go to church on Sunday to see how people fall asleep. So it's normal
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Mummiesboy: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Did I say Tinubu is our Lord and Saviour, did I call him GOD? where is the comparison and blaspheming?
To say na mahamad you take do this your mumu comparison your skull for dey on top tree by now
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Big daddy is working day and night to checkmate and win the heart of grassroot politicians. And one flat head social media president is flexing muscle on social media.
may God bless BOLA TINUBU, our incoming president
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by johnjose68: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Yes lot of people eyes will be on you. a little mistake will notice by all
Good, why can't he do same since a lot of people eyes will be on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.