Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,037 members, 7,919,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? (9344 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / ENDTIME] Pastor Orders Female Congregants To Come To Church Without Underwear / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Promicah: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2022
What will you do when you don't have an offering to offer before the Lord.

Do you stay at home and follow the service online or you go to church without anything in your hand?

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Great2017: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Matthew 21:13 - "My house shall be called a house of prayer"

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Righthussle: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2022
The christain God will not love you if you do that.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by thrillionaire(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2022
God is more interested in your heart than anything else you have to offer Him. Go to church and offer yourself, your worship and prayer. Learn more about God.
When i don't have cash to give I still go to church with Joy to worship.

23 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Righthussle:
God will not love you if you do that
But you guys said he doesn't need the money after all,lol.
So why would he not love you for not giving when you don't have?
Does he now need money to maintain his heaven?

9 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Bontafa: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin shatap

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Munafukin shatap
Do you still beg with your alternate account?

18 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Bontafa: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Do you still beg with your alternate account?

Did you eat yesterday?

Almajiri

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Did you eat yesterday?

Almajiri
Guy you don cast abeg,lol

6 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Bontafa: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Guy you don cast abeg,lol

Did you eat ? Answer

6 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Did you eat ? Answer
Yes I did,why are you trolling Jesus friend? lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Bontafa: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Yes I did,why are you trolling Jesus friend? lol

Munafukin shatap

5 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Nelidee(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Righthussle:
God will not love you if you do that

angry

Its people like you that make atheists think all Christians are a bunch of deluded individuals.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by TimmyTen(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2022
I see nothing wrong with it, your presence matters.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by jogsman01(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Mad people full this forum. I rise grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2022
If you have you give..if you don't fine.. God is more concerned about ur your relationship with him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by PandoraObi: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2022
There are many times I even have offering but I don't leave because no one is forcing you, all Jesus Christ need is your heart and life

8 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2022
In Christianity going to church without offering is a sin, so I’m told

3 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Davidly(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2022
We know... That is not the point, you are diverting the topic grin
Great2017:
Matthew 21:13 - "My house shall be called a house of prayer"
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Manny21: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Abeg help me ask them o. Offering to maintain Pastor's luxurious and flamboyant lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by PandoraObi: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
In Christianity going to church without offering is a sin, so I’m told
Slap the person he is a chronic liar, tell him to show you the verse of the scripture

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by aikyg(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Yes. Offering is not the main reason for going to church. The main reason for going to church is to have fellowship with God and your fellow man. If you feel like giving money food and other materials things during the fellowship, it is up to you. If you do not feel like giving, it is also not a sin. Just have fellowship with God and your brethren and go home.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by bobbiiee: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Act 3:1 KJV Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

Act 3:6 KJV Then Peter said, SILVER and GOLD have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Two apostles of Jesus went to pray without having what we will term as money.

God won't ask you to steal to give. He is just God. He can't ask you to give what He has not given to you yet.

If you have give. Giving is life. It puts smiles on people's face. The receiver and giver alike. God loves a CHEERFULL giver.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Ehinjuola: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2022
You people don start wit ur wahala ni yen o,

D church wey person don dress up to go widout shishi reason say God go understand,
Now una don come with your confusion question,
shey na must to pay offering ni if u no geh money?

E b like say I go comot my cloth now jejeli, I go dey go when I geh offering money.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by VeryWickedMan: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2022
I only attend churches that allow us dip our hands into the offering box.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by HeavenVGate: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Stop giving offerings and see churches close down and pastors go to farm. Brainwashed individuals will say the money is for God, how? What is his Bank account in which pastors deposits the money after collecting that your last kobo from you? The real reason I dumped Christianity for Islam where no money made compulsory.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by lokotamak(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2022
it's not a sin.
The most important thing is to fellowship with other..

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by phemmyfour: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Promicah:
What will you do when you don't have an offering to offer before the Lord.

Do you stay at home and follow the service online or you go to church without anything in your hand?
The heart of worshipping is more important than the act. If you go to church with a million naira but impure heart, your worship will not be acceptable
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by wolesmile(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2022
I need to start a church business.

I remember very well some thirty something years ago in Ibadan. I was in my mid teens then. There was this church in my area with a fairly large congregation. Then fight broke out between the Pastor-in-Charge and one Alhaji. That was how everybody got to know that it was Alhaji that built the church as his business, and pastor is supposed to be remitting a certain amount every week. Pastor was behind in weekly remittance and Alhaji sacked him without notice and employed another pastor. Na so fight start.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Bontafa: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Slap the person he is a chronic liar, tell him to show you the verse of the scripture

2 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

this is not right...
We all might have a different belief but you Should stop jumping from one thread to another trolling Christians.
All them do their thing,since it is what works well for them.
Do the one that works for you too....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is African Traditional Religion Seen As Demonic? / Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. / Life And Times Of Samuel Oshoffa, Founder Of Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.