Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,204 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? (603 Views)

2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by ScamHunter: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
We all know that the 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar. The gale of defections to PDP from APC in the North is a testament to this.
APC, a ruling party has become a shadow of itself as the presidential election gets closer. Why are they all abandoning Tinubu?
Imagine the party that wrested power from PDP becoming a regional party overnight. Rejected by the north, the East, the MB and the South. This must be politics gone wrong. Did the north intentionally give Tinubu the ticket to isolate him? I mean with all the man did for them in 2015, it seems his highest reward is Presidential Contestant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by ghosttownboss(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Because of his entitlement mentality!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by omoharry(f): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2022
ScamHunter:
We all know that the 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar. The gale of defections to PDP from APC in the North is a testament to this.
APC, a ruling party has become a shadow of itself as the presidential election gets closer. Why are they all abandoning Tinubu?
Imagine the party that wrested power from PDP becoming a regional party overnight. Rejected by the north, the East, the MB and the South. This must be politics gone wrong. Did the north intentionally give Tinubu the ticket to isolate him? I mean with all the man did for them in 2015, it seems his highest reward is Presidential Contestant.
Campaign has not really started. So You cant say that for now. But I don't know if Tinubu can pull the crowed that he did for 2015 & 19 election because so many odd are against him presently, ranging from his ill health to the poor performance of the APC govt.
I see this election battle between Obi & Atiku. I think Obi will leave a mark in the political terrain and will come to close to winning but I am not sure he will win . Atiku on the other hand might win this election if care is not taken.
However if Obi could start making concrete consultation with core northern religious and opinion leaders, and then try to penetrate remote villages in the north, he might just have a chance . This election is going to be tough sha!
Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by SlavaUkraini: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2022
By Sleeping in the Day, when others are awake.
Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by Figger(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2022
omoharry:
Campaign has not really started. So You cant say that for now. But I don't know if Tinubu can pull the crowed that he did for 2015 & 19 election because so many odd are against him presently, ranging from his ill health to the poor performance of the APC govt.
I see this election battle between Obi & Atiku. I think Obi will leave a mark in the political terrain and will come to close to winning but I am not sure he will win . Atiku on the other hand might win this election if care is not taken.
However if Obi could start making concrete consultation with core northern religious and opinion leaders, and then try to penetrate remote villages in the north, he might just have a chance . This election is going to be tough sha!
exactly, u dey see ahead. The election is going to e a tough one, APC no get candidate though, it's gonna be a tough battle b/w Atiku and Obi.
Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by Cyberterror: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Irrelevant? I am yet to see a thread in nairaland where Tinubu is not mentioned. Even in threads promoting Peter Obituary, Tinubu is still the focus of discussion.
Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by DozieMartin: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2022
omoharry:
You're right
Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by ScamHunter: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
omoharry:
Tinubu is out of the game.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by ScamHunter: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cyberterror:
Irrelevant? I am yet to see a thread in nairaland where Tinubu is not mentioned. Even in threads promoting Peter Obituary, Tinubu is still the focus of discussion.
What a consolation for you.
Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by Conner44: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu was never relevant in the first place. That’s why he was about to be relegated to iragbiji during the apc primaries.

He’s lucky he had his bullion van still parked at bourdillion if not . . . grin

PS. He’s still very irrelevant today wink

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
He’s so irrelevant that you’re not just thinking about him very early on Sunday morning, you even have to open a thread about him to discuss your thoughts. Says a lot about his irrelevancy. I pray to become as irrelevant as Bola Ahmed Tinubu o.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Did Tinubu Become Irrelevant So Quickly? by ScamHunter: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s so irrelevant that you’re not just thinking about him very early on Sunday morning, you even have to open a thread about him to discuss your thoughts. Says a lot about his irrelevancy. I pray to become as irrelevant as Bola Ahmed Tinubu o.

I'd have said amen, but I don't like wishing people evil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. / 2023: See How Young Kwara Youth Warned Tinubu Not To Contest (Pix) / Obj Commissions 29km Road In Akwa Ibom, Describe Gov Udom As A Man Of Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.