Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,259 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye (325 Views)

Tunde Oladunjoye: Tinubu Is The Most Media-friendly Presidential Candidate / Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by Marcus07: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
ASIWAJU TINUBU IS THE MOST MEDIA-FRIENDLY

By Tunde Oladunjoye

I wrote yesterday about the Tinubu-paranoia affecting the gleeful and gullible in the opposition: “The Tinubu-paranoia manifests in the anti-Tinubu obsession so unashamedly preoccupied with.”

Today there is a trending peddled lie that Asiwaju said he “has no interest with the media”. This is certainly the handiwork of jittery and uninformed opponents.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the most media-friendly among the presidential candidates. He is also the number one investor in media enterprises till date. He established, nurtured and continues to promote media business in Nigeria .

It is very ridiculous for people who peddle lies to also assume that we lack collective amnesia. At a point in our struggle for democracy, the Nigerian media bore serious, and I dare say, worst brunt. At a time when most politicians and investors were hand-in-gloves with the military, executing humongous contracts; Asiwaju Tinubu came to the rescue of independent media in Nigeria. He identified with them. He risked his hard-earned money and investments in other sectors.

He, Asiwaju, supported Nigerian independent media at a most troubling, lonely and critical time. I know this very well because I was not only close to The News/PM News/Tempo Team, I actually contributed articles regularly in Tempo Newspapers. Today, Tinubu’s Midas touch manifests glowingly on his ventures in the media sector with top-notch media establishments like The Nation and Television Continental. The are brand that even the opposition parties and governments cannot ignore.

How many politicians have journalists as their Chief of Staff? Asiwaju’s present Chief of Staff, Tunde Rahman, was formerly an editor with Thisday newspapers. The one that preceded Rahman, Sunday Dare, who is now the Minister of Youth and Sports, was a pioneer member of The News and Tempo Magazine and worked with other top leading media outfits. Asiwaju Tinubu has mentored media men and women too numerous to list here. Many of his mentees have become Commissioners, Secretary to State Government, Minister, Chief Executives of federal agencies and so on.

Those who feel they can turn the media against Asiwaju Tinubu are jittery of his eventual success at the polls. They are those rightly described by Shakespeare: “Cowards die many time before their deaths”.

- Tunde Oladunjoye
Sunday, September 18, 2022.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by PresidObi: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
True
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
"I don't have business with the media as regards to Live television interview, I am contesting for Nigerian President, not Media President"

~ Bola Ahmed Tinubu

"Asking me while I have not granted any Live television interview since my emergence as our Party flag bearer, to me is never an issue of discourse especially now that our nation is yearning for a good leader that will take over from Mr President and continue his good legacy.

"Nigeria is in need of a pragmatic leader with pragmatic knowledge and understanding of their needs and that person is me. I am not going to Aso Villa to represent the Nigerian Broadcasting Cooperation, neither am i going there to represent the Nigerian Journalists, rather I Am going there to represent the people of Nigeria in the international community as their President.

"Is Live Television interview a guarantee to win become the Nigerian President. Is never a guarantee and will never be. I am not against those going to them for interview. They are free to go but as for me nobody will tell me what to do or what not to do. They don't own me.

"All i know is that i am fully prepared ahead of the 2023 election. I have the Structure, the mechanism, the experience and expertise to the election. Those going to media are those without political structure and cannot win more than two polling unit in their State, that is why they are busy running after the media to help publicize them and make them famous. That's all.

"Insha Allah, I am the next President of Nigeria, no two ways about it. It's already clear that Nigerians all over the country are strongly behind me right from the East, West North and South. I have no rival and I don't see any rival at all in the forthcoming elections. All I see is noise makers, people without political structures and some baby politicians running up and down simply because the constitution gave them that little privilege to try their luck via contesting for an election"

~ Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by Maxymilliano(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lol ... Media friendly indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by Naijanascam: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did he mean Media phobia candidate?......

Abi he didn't think before talking

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
It’s true
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by Peterobi90: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Does the author know what media friendly is?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by DamnnNiggarr: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by lhordspy: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by lhordspy: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
"I don't have business with the media as regards to Live television interview, I am contesting for Nigerian President, not Media President"

~ Bola Ahmed Tinubu

"Asking me while I have not granted any Live television interview since my emergence as our Party flag bearer, to me is never an issue of discourse especially now that our nation is yearning for a good leader that will take over from Mr President and continue his good legacy.

"Nigeria is in need of a pragmatic leader with pragmatic knowledge and understanding of their needs and that person is me. I am not going to Aso Villa to represent the Nigerian Broadcasting Cooperation, neither am i going there to represent the Nigerian Journalists, rather I Am going there to represent the people of Nigeria in the international community as their President.

"Is Live Television interview a guarantee to win become the Nigerian President. Is never a guarantee and will never be. I am not against those going to them for interview. They are free to go but as for me nobody will tell me what to do or what not to do. They don't own me.

"All i know is that i am fully prepared ahead of the 2023 election. I have the Structure, the mechanism, the experience and expertise to the election. Those going to media are those without political structure and cannot win more than two polling unit in their State, that is why they are busy running after the media to help publicize them and make them famous. That's all.

"Insha Allah, I am the next President of Nigeria, no two ways about it. It's already clear that Nigerians all over the country are strongly behind me right from the East, West North and South. I have no rival and I don't see any rival at all in the forthcoming elections. All I see is noise makers, people without political structures and some baby politicians running up and down simply because the constitution gave them that little privilege to try their luck via contesting for an election"

~ Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I am a bold supporter of Asiwaju. But his media coordinator or team are doing a very bad job. They are lazy, non-challant and oblivious of the fact that the world is evolving and now moving towards an information technological world. Information need to be communicated continuously. People needs to be in touch.

These days you see lot of deaming photoshop picture of asiwaju, nobody is defending anything from that side. These days, it is rare to visit a political space or any media platform in general without seeing lot of new about Peter obi. Even here on nairaland, bunch of pro-obi and anti-tinubu news are always been pushed into front page regularly. Human minds are program to always believe something they are seeing very repeatedly with time. If the undecided voter keep seeing bad news about asiwaju, with time they will start believing it. I know those are paid-post by the Labour party camp and the pdp media pushing those decamping propaganda messages you see here often..They pay these people, the media platform to push the news.

Asiwaju media team are too relaxed to see this, we know elections are not won on social media. But these days, social media makes the most silent-loudest noise.

No interview, No news, No update , pro-tinubu news are not found any where on any media. It is very bad, and becoming stressful for those of us going out of our way to always go around defending the candidate of Asiwaju. It is making us look jobless because in a day, we have to appear on thousands of comment page defending Asiwaju. There is a little we can do, the tinubu media team should man up and start taking responsibility themselves.

Truthfully speaking, they have been useless , non-influential and insignificant so far.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
The same cane wen cabal use for akintola, awolowo and abiola don comot from the showglass again. Cabal go use the same cane again. Whoever wen go takeover need get sense and no play dis same old Broadway show wen him tenure end. Jus finish, take a bow and comot from stage as clap clap dey ein loudest.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by PraizHim: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mockery

The grand Agbado Master has not and cannot stand a 20 minute live interview because of the frailty of the mind and body. It will be a national disaster.

APC tell us all what you guys would do differently in 2023 apart from your 7 + years of failure.
Let your candidate come on air himself and tell us what he will do and why we should vote him in. Just 30 minutes on live TV even if it is his own TVC.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

I am a bold supporter of Asiwaju. But his media coordinator or team are doing a very bad job. They are lazy, non-challant and oblivious of the fact that the world is evolving and now moving towards an information technological world. Information need to be communicated continuously. People needs to be in touch.

These days you see lot of deaming photoshop picture of asiwaju, nobody is defending anything from that side. These days, it is rare to visit a political space or any media platform in general without seeing lot of new about Peter obi. Even here on nairaland, bunch of pro-obi and anti-tinubu news are always been pushed into front page regularly. Human minds are program to always believe something they are seeing very repeatedly with time. If the undecided voter keep seeing bad news about asiwaju, with time they will start believing it. I know those are paid-post by the Labour party camp and the pdp media pushing those decamping propaganda messages you see here often..They pay these people, the media platform to push the news.

Asiwaju media team are too relaxed to see this, we know elections are not won on social media. But these days, social media makes the most silent-loudest noise.

No interview, No news, No update , pro-tinubu news are not found any where on any media. It is very bad, and becoming stressful for those of us going out of our way to always go around defending the candidate of Asiwaju. It is making us look jobless because in a day, we have to appear on thousands of comment page defending Asiwaju. There is a little we can do, the tinubu media team should man up and start taking responsibility themselves.

Truthfully speaking, they have been useless , non-influential and insignificant so far.

Stop fulfilling the prophecy of Dino Melaye concerning anybody supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Dino: Its very hard defending, supporting or campaigning for Bola Ahmed Tinubu without looking..........complete the statement
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Most Media -friendly Among Others- By Tunde Oladunjoye by Bobloco: 3:34am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Tinubu is a bad product

Know this and know peace

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa To Host Biafra Flag / Peter Obi Insightful Speech At Lagos Chambers Of Commerce & Industry (LCCI) / We All Know He Will Come Distant Third In The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.