Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,857 members, 7,976,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman (1824 Views)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by Maxymilliano(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'Romance' With Suleman

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, has finally spoken out about her alleged romantic relationship with popular cleric, Johnson Suleman.

She disclosed this in a series of posts she shared on her Instagram page on Sunday.

The actress admitted that she had an affair with the preacher because he told her he was divorced with three children.

"I f*ck up yes. I own my mistakes. But I won't lie anymore. N** said he was separated. I didn't meet a married man. I met a bizman with three kids. Long story, stay away from liars," she said in one of her posts.

Abubakar also accused Suleman of feeding bloggers with negative stories about her.

She said, "Every month only you. You paid off the blogs, only you, God forbid. Look for lies and send it to your bloggers. They need am.
But you you you JS. You bought market Sule. Emperor Sule. Allow me rest biko."

Abubakar and other popular female celebrities have been in the news due to their alleged relationship with the pastor for months.

Meanwhile, Suleman has dismissed the claims against him

Credit: Instagram | halimabubakar

--

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by ncpat(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
She's lying, there's no way Suleman will divorced and it will be hidden from the public, example is pastor Chris so you name them, so look for another lie and tell us.
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by OVB123: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
I don't know why this man is always on the news for wrong doing, for God sake you are not the only pastor we have in nigeria. why are you always in the news for wrong reason(s).

2 Likes

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by Lurdmax10: 4:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Tomorrow you will apologize and tell us you were sent... Abeg shift...
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by phemmyfour: 5:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Tomorrow you will apologize and tell us you were sent... Abeg shift...
sent? The pastor should be ashamed of himself
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by We4all: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Finally, the truth is gradually being revealed. Suleiman should deny this again. That man is a goat.
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by inoki247: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
phemmyfour:
sent? The pastor should be ashamed of himself

Lol ashamed so far the Pastor no rape her....

Imagine person du hoookup go u meet client u come dey ask if he's still married or not....

Abeg diz ur format no work find another one come
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
inoki247:

Lol ashamed so far the Pastor no rape her....

Imagine person du hoookup go u meet client u come dey ask if he's still married or not....

Abeg diz ur format no work find another one come
SMH....sheepel
Even if he ask you to release your wife for a week , you LL go ahead
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by Zonefree(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2022
phemmyfour:
SMH....sheepel
Even if he ask you to release your wife for a week , you LL go ahead
Understand his point. The man had transactional sex with the Olosho, why's the Olosho vociferous now and how's that our business

1 Like

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by phemmyfour: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Understand his point. The man had transactional sex with the Olosho, why's the Olosho vociferous now and how's that our business
you didn't understand my point either

A pastor has no moral standard to be found with olosho

1 Like

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by Zonefree(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
phemmyfour:
you didn't understand my point either

A pastor has no moral standard to be found with olosho
Pastor is human just like me and you. Don't be deceived, your pastor cannot take you to Heaven. The race to Heaven is per head.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
This halima bitch is a fvckin liar
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by Doubleoh7: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
When you are ready to say the truth, we go know. Imagine absolving herself from the rubbish she did. He lied to you that he was divorced and after all those years of denials, it was just yesterday you finally found out he isn't divorced and you choose to come post half truths online? You still can't even own up to the fact that you hustled the man, to sleep with him because of the rewards
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by phemmyfour: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Pastor is human just like me and you. Don't be deceived, your pastor cannot take you to Heaven. The race to Heaven is per head.
So, why are you defending him
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by Zonefree(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
phemmyfour:
So, why are you defending him
I'm not defending anybody. My problem is with the Olosho making noise like the man raped him. She was paid for a service and she delivered...what's the fuss

1 Like

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman by We4all: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm not defending anybody. My problem is with the Olosho making noise like the man raped him. She was paid for a service and she delivered...what's the fuss

The fuss is that he has been trying to use intimidation and blackmail to silence her.

He has infected her with an incurable ailment using black power.

He is a pastor and such behavior is unbecoming of him.

(1) (Reply)

See What Zubby Michael And Atiku's Daughter Were Caught Doing / Whao , Halima Dangote Just Got Married. / Pics: Mediatakeout Yab A Nigerian Singer, Nnenna For Copying Nicki Minaj's Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.