Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,059 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

Legitimate Online Jobs That Works - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legitimate Online Jobs That Works (279 Views)

Getpaid.ng Weekly Alert Legitimate Online Business / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legitimate Online Jobs That Works by KingClavi(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Please help a bro before depression kills me kpatakpata.

I'm a Corp Member awaiting final judgment (POP) next year. I'm yet to start up any business and haven't saved anything for it because of the cost of living.

I need to know if there's any legitimate online job I can be doing remotely to keep my life visible.

I need suggestions please.
Thanking you.
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs That Works by Sequingirl(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thank me later

How to register...
Just click the link�
https://www.storesseoshop.com/index/user/register/invite_code/G6QPNS.html

1, fill in your name, simple point
2, your cell phone number, do not add 0 in front of the cell phone number
3, set your login password.
4, determine your login password
5, correctly fill in the verification code

After completing the registration, the user name of the login will be entered as the phone number at the time of registration, no need to add 0 in front of it.
KingClavi:
Please help a bro before depression kills me kpatakpata.

I'm a Corp Member awaiting final judgment (POP) next year. I'm yet to start up any business and haven't saved anything for it because of the cost of living.

I need to know if there's any legitimate online job I can be doing remotely to keep my life visible.

I need suggestions please.
Thanking you.
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs That Works by Sequingirl(f): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is what I do to sustain my family, pending when my hubby gets a job...
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs That Works by KingClavi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sequingirl:
This is what I do to sustain my family, pending when my hubby gets a job...
Thanks.
Let me try it out

(1) (Reply)

Biomedical Engineer Job Opening At Unique Eye Centre Limited / Make Over 5k Daily / Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.