Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today (12924 Views)

Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Michaeltwealth: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Who do you this thing ? grin
I will be praying for you because you must overcome
OLOKOESHIN:
Talk talk Obi
Doers don't talk much
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by daygee12: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Michaeltwealth:
What else do a country needs than a gallant president that will represent us anywhere anytime anyday
�� Am just tired of all this haters

A President that will be embarrassing us outside with lies

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by ba7man(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Nnanu..... grin

Abeg make dem help me ask Obi wetin é mean. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Dragonsword: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2022
There's only two candidates in this presidential race... That's Peter Obi and others

Abeg make una hold baba before he scatter our table biko!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by EmiLoKanMyAss: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2022
I doubt if Tinubu will honour this call. But we will still see Festus Keyamo coming to pick out Agbado and Cassava out from every Peter Obi speech and turning them to Ewa at Rice..
APC wants us to cast our vote for someone that is NOT even ready to grant interviews.. Someone that is playing deaf to all our calls..

No wahala o. We don hear o.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by EmiLoKanMyAss: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
That is the more reason Emilokan is not saying anything.. Better still don't you think it's best to tell Lai Mohammed to step in and Represent Jagaban as it appears Tinubu don't know how to lie
Nonsense
daygee12:

A President that will ne embarrassing us outside with lies
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Ceejay94: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
The truth is that Peter Obi is the Only person that is credible out of the four candidates that have emerged from these various parties, as regard to competence. What happened to Osibanjo, what about fashola, sanusi lamido sanusi, amaechi, and some other leaders? Why would it be old and corrupt man like Tinubu that would emerge? Still some Nigerian youths are still supporting him because of tribe. It is high time we change the narrative in this great country. Let's do away with tribal politics because there is no place Hausa man will buy something cheap and other tribes will buy it costly, vice versa. If we fail this time, it's gonna affect everybody
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by WilsonBright935: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Too much of everything is bad.... The more you talk, the more you give people room to know your weakness.

You don't handle third force in politics like this.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Canberra55: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2022
daygee12:

so you prefer a shaky-shaky daddy that wil b shittin on his pampers in public abi? Ode.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Rayklean: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Well I wish him mr peter obi best of luck.but the issue is that can he really restore the lost glory of our dear nation?last time I checked this is how we all sing praises to this current administration calling him the messiah, look at where we are today
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2022
He is going about pouring all that he has cramed.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Ijaya123: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Another empty speech loading...

Or is there anything new he wants to say that he hasn’t said before? This guy should just stop embarrassing himself up and down.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Uchedizzy(f): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2022
This interviews are getting too much , i hope you still have enough strength that you will use when you are elected come 2023 cos alot of work awaits you ahead.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Orubebe01: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2022

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Quodseverismete: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
To Mr @peterObi be very apt, precise accurately short, you know why?_ The emilokans have more recruits this days are locking around to digest, analyze and even add peppers and salt. They have recruited fake fact-checkers that Will check even your coughing
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Devil1Messenger: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
daygee12:
Hope u no go forget what u crammed this time
Hope ur candidate is not Tinubu sha?
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by DSC7: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
That's nice.....

You will not labour in vain nor bring forth for trouble; for you are the seed of the blessed of the Lord and your offspring with you in Jesus name (Isaiah 65:23)..
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Devil1Messenger: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Shetemi12:
We are ANTICIPATING today's lie as usual!
I don't know why a 63years old man will be bold in lying on National TV.

A quick reminder, ATIKU + PETER OBI couldn't beat APC in 2019, only a mumu will think when they are divided, they will defeat APC.
How far
U forget to add kwakwaso
Lolzz.
Dey there dey deceive urself
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Omesbrit(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2022
The man with arrays of hope for Nigeria. All the media is waiting to hear him speak. We don't speak by proxy. We speak with conviction & assurance. Peter Obi the hope of Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by GentlePEACE: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
Talk talk Obi
Doers don't talk much

Can you say that to Obama. He was a talker and a doer. Infact, his speech was his power while campaigning.

When people talk, alot can be analyse if the person is lying or not. You know that right

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Yandex22: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Making money online is interesting, and if you wanna know more just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Devil1Messenger: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
daygee12:

So u rather prefer this embarrassment?
Fayemi left the group chat grin
Just imagine this was an international stage
God abeg o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSrEN1Trz0
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by comodo: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Joevics:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi will today share his plans for the nation at the Private Sector Economic Forum in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1571643237147754499?t=z3YputvZ6YxVBeFCPLA7UQ&s=19
Fact Checkers have started preparing already.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by PeterObi4LP: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
I am very much sure all Tilumpu urchies and Agbadorians will come out with their pen and paper to fact check figures and lies to use against PO.

Meanwhile, when will Tilumpu the Emilokan will grant his own interview?
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2022
I can bet that both Atiku and Tinubu supporters will be sitting on the same table with paper and pen in their hands to analyze every word he would speak. When they don't find any fault, they will criticise if he hesitated for half a second before responding.

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by sucess001(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Another misyarning and lamenting incoming....
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Uchedizzy:
This interviews are getting too much , i hope you still have enough strength that you will use when you are elected come 2023 cos alot of work awaits you ahead.

Meanwhile, an apc urchin called adefugba or so came on TV to claim that Peter Obi is the only candidate who isn't campaigning as others.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by Streetdreamx(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2022
meanwhile emilokan no well.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Shetemi12:
We are ANTICIPATING today's lie as usual!
I don't know why a 63years old man will be bold in lying on National TV.

A quick reminder, ATIKU + PETER OBI couldn't beat APC in 2019, only a mumu will think when they are divided, they will defeat APC.

Backward thinking and counting on rigging el elections only keep Urchins happy ....

Go and wear your slave dress code and vote for a sleeping cityboy....
See what you have done to yourself?

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today by OLOKOESHIN: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Can you say that to Obama. He was a talker and a doer. Infact, his speech was his power while campaigning.

When people talk, alot can be analyse if the person is lying or not. You know that right
But Obi always cram speech most time with wrong figures..and his track records were poor as well...Anambra is a shit...Soludo is just rearranging stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Reject Request For Budget Breakdown – Picture / Lai Mohammed To Atiku: You Can’t Become President Through Backdoor / Kano APC Rejects Guber Poll Results, Asks INEC To Declare Exercise Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.