Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde (19733 Views)

Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by lailo: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to PDP and LP. Interesting times ahead.
Mr OSU, remove that nonsense LP, APC in Oyo state is in opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Indispensable85(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Is Apc not the opposition party in Oyo? Didn't you read the statement was issued by the Oyo State Apc? Something terrible is wrong with you guys mentally.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Tobloc(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
APC should better focus on strategizing and winning the election in Oyo State.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by OLOKOESHIN: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Shebi Makinde is fighting for southern presidency, he is about to lose his second term to apc he is romancing with.
Politics is more than that your small reasonings
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Hallams(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
So APC still exist in Oyo? Makinde has already won his second term bid without going to the polls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Adayincanada: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Jokers party

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Indispensable85(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
phransix2:
Just like Sanwo Olu is BAT's errand boy abi? APC should learn to mind it's business....

Atleast the performing Sanwo Olu is not an errand boy to his fellow governor from another state.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Deltafirstson(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Politics is more than that your small reasonings
Was he not holding meetings with apc presidential candidate?
Tell me how a serious governor seeking for a second term should be having meetings with opposition presidential candidate?
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by slimanyd: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Indispensable85:

Atleast the performing Sanwo Olu is not an errand boy to his fellow governor from another state.

So, tell me the highest position tinubu don hold then . Chai. U people will never stop confusing urself
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Moh247: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2022
cool

APC Teslim and Pastor Osinbajo 's camp can't win Oyo governorship election

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Deltafirstson(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you sure you're not commenting on the wrong thread
How do you mean? This same Makinde have been meeting Tinubu when he had already secured his second term ticket with pdp.
How do expect pdp national body to campaign for him?
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Nosayer: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Indispensable85:

Pẹlẹ o.....you don't know the difference between errand boys and political allies abi?

Or you Sha want criticize? You'll still get hungry after doing so. Please save your energy
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Wande22(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Jking20:
Like Makinde like Ortom. Birds of the same feather.
seyi is light years ahead of samuel ortom
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by backtovillage: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
I don't understand the rapport between Wike and Makinde
Yorubas are committed and loyal
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by AOresources: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Hg
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Yandex22: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Hey,who wants to make money online the easy way,then read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Igboslayer: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
In-laws they are and in-laws will they remain.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by KanwuliaExtra: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
I thought APC stated it did not butt into PDP’s woroworo? cheesy
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by hotseat: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
See who's talking!

Abracadabra Peoples Congress (APC) should rather be inwardly rejoicing with the present brickbats within the PDP.

Makinde's performance in office is a different kettle of fish!

His association with Wike is based strictly on principle and not being an aide, lackey or even a lapdog.

"Agreement is agreement o", quoting Ukwa.

The handlers of the PDP ought to be confronted with the truth by making them come to the conclusion that you can't eat your cake and have it.

Cheers to Governor Seyi Makinde for standing to be counted!
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by DSC7: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Eriggs:
Beginning of the end to PDP and LP, one of the same sets of looters and thieves

Always speaking incoherently....

A disgrace to Nigerian youths...

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Alawode01(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Ajisebi Oyo lari,Oyo Koni sebi Baba ni kankan,Oyo APC need to silent a little for now,if they know the rule game and understand Makinde body language,they just need to endure a little with him, even if it cost them to support him for his second term, after that They'll get them power back, let come back home.

1 Like

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Britishpea: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

You have a brain even if it is not more than that of tsetse fly, try and use it. You can’t think for yourself except the ones u read on the forum. How’s APC a major party in Oyo state?
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by lorenzobanks(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Let me do open confession!!
I may not like Tinubu due to his greed, but let me say the Truth. As a Sowore person, we only get angry at corruption, but Tinubu have eyes for standard, it is evident from the progress Lagos has made after him. The federal level might be different as in the case of Fashola, but, in Lagos state, I would advise people who have a working brain to stick to APC. They are the winning team right now and have shown that advancement is their top priority. I give this credit to Tinubu, and his predecessors. Eko o no baje.

Note: I am not an APC member, but a patriotic citizen, non tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by shinealight(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
WilsonBright935:

His comment confused me too cheesy

You seem to have forgotten that Oyo State was governed by Ajimobi of APC before Makinde showed up in 2019.
So, Oyo can swing anytime….governors are seldom given two consecutive terms in Oyo State!
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Maccar02: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
PDP no go leave APC in there matter
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by shinealight(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Britishpea:

You have a brain even if it is not more than that of tsetse fly, try and use it. You can’t think for yourself except the ones u read on the forum. How’s APC a major party in Oyo state?

You seem to have forgotten that Oyo State was governed by Ajimobi of APC before Makinde showed up. So, Oyo can swing anytime….governors are seldom given two consecutive terms in Oyo State!
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Derica of rice is 500 and spaghetti is 500 sad
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by shinealight(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you sure you're not commenting on the wrong thread

What is so wrong about his comment? Is Makinde not fighting along with Wike for Presidency to emerge from the South?
Also, we seem to have forgotten that Oyo State was governed by Ajimobi of APC before Makinde showed up in 2019. So, Oyo can swing anytime….governors are seldom given two consecutive terms in Oyo State!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River Assembly Members Fight During Impeachment Of Speaker Ayambem / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig / Gabriel Nkanang Dies: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.