Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

.. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (2099 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes I sent each of them an emal.

I also comprehend your analysis.

Thanks

Neduzze5:

Send a mail to branch to delete your account. I once did that and they deleted my account.

Now, for taking a loan, you cannot take a loan when you have not showed workings.

How do I mean?? If you don't have an account that "actively" received money, you would hardly be qualified for any loan from these loan apps.

These three loan companies are some of the best in the country and you can be sure that your data is safe to an extent with them.

However, why you couldn't get anything tangible from them is that upon running your BVN through their backend app, it doesn't show any serious financial activity on all the accounts linked to your BVN.

That's why I always encourage people to open a bank account and use it as much as possible. Because since the loans are uncollateralised, your activity on your bank accounts are what determines if you can get a loan, or not, and how much you can get if you are eligible.
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks once more again.

sanmisamuel:

One advice I would give you avoid any loan app for now. If you don't you will end up frustrated.

Options for financing

1)Talk to family and friends.

2)The bank you currently using approach them and ask for loan options you can access. Their loan interest rate is little. I know of gtb with 2% interest rate for account holders.

3) buy on credit if possible

4) ask for help online.

Borrowing money from loan shark to start a non existing business is a recipe for disaster
Re: .. by Chris2863(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:
Oga. I told you your illiteracy is superb. You read but hardly comprehend. Go school, you no go. Go hustle you refuse.

yen yen yen yen grin cheesy. Business man that doesn’t have idea of what business is. The earlier you stop deceiving yourself, the better for you kid. I dropped a simple analysis for you and you are here blabbing. Lmao…// online beggar answering a business man. A business man that borrows 2k from a loan company, is that a business man??
Re: .. by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Chris2863:
yen yen yen yen grin cheesy. Business man that doesn’t have idea of what business is. The earlier you stop deceiving yourself, the better for you kid. I dropped a simple analysis for you and you are here blabbing. Lmao…// online beggar answering a business man. A business man that borrows 2k from a loan company, is that a business man??

Leave this man alone, abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES / Work From Home And Make Between $5 To $200 Per Day / How Can I Verify My NETELLER Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.