Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. (502 Views)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / EFCC Arrests Three Lawyers Over N20 Million Fraud (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 2 Lawyers In Court For Stealing N188.7m From Dead Boss - SaharaRep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. by Misyarn: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Can it count as self defense?

Re: Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Self defense abi?
Re: Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. by Creamypie(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Misyarn:
self defense or help is in the constitution. You are right. No armed person has right to break into your house unannounced. They have to ask you to open the gate, if the compound is fenced, or ask you to open door, if its not fenced.its when its clear you refuse, then they can break in.they don't want you to see this part in constitution, cos it stifles their selfish plot to oppress you
Re: Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. by casavagarri: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Woo
Re: Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. by Abudu2000(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Misyarn:
you tried sending me a pm on here unfortunately I have lost access to my email password. Pls WhatsApp me if you need my services. Thank you
Re: Lawyers In The House,what's Your Take On This?. by youngbabaj(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Ezigbote self defense

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For ‘switching Lanes’ Details ‘organised Crime’ By Police, LASTMA A / Osun: Police Nab Man For Stabbing 20-year-old To Death / 42 Killed By Lightning And Thunder In Malawi, Structure Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.