Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO (243 Views)

Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2022
All the criminals we have arrested in Anambra it is 100% igbos on igbos, there is no fulani- Charlse Chukwuma Soludo
Governor of Anambra state
As usual Ijelespeaks has been vindicated.

Watch and shed tears for our once peaceful Igbo land turned to ruin by IPOB terrorist.

https://fb.watch/fDSmZUKWFm/

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Which governor said this?
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Which governor said this?
Anambra governor
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2022
https://fb.watch/fDSmZUKWFm/

Watch analysis from Ijelespeaks.
We have been crying this since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Towncrier007(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2022
I agree with the Governor to an extent.... Do u think another man know your bushes more than you? The Fulanis could be there but some citizens are in support of their nefarious acts... That being said,the Igbos are the unknown gun men and we all know it.

Let me shock you further,this is also political,because if there's unrest in the South East,then elections might be marred and if no election in areas your opposition has a strong hold then it's a plus to the party.

So fuel more crisis in South East at the detriment of your opposition
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Yes ! He did not mention IPOB either.

IPOB has been vindicated that they are not those criminals..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

Vid vid Biafra..

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Do you know that the Fear of SE is actually recognized as far as NIGER REPUBLIC?...and even MALI??

Do you know that Fulani herdsmen , know that they dont have a foothold in BIAFRA land?

Do you know that the Fulani in Delta State are only based in the "Itsekiri/urhobo/warri axis of Delta state?..(ZOMBIE LOCATIONS)

Ovie Local Government was sacked 4 weeks ago, by Fulani herdsmen with Military Uniforms??..and 17people were killed , but nobody reported it!

Do you know that After ESN dealt brutally with them....BIAFRAN land is secure by atleast 97%...from Fulani herdsmen?

Do you know that you are a big foool and a useless miscreant, that has no defense against Fulani marauders, when they sack your useless communities in EDO STATE?

Why Kabaka, no enter Bush, save your useless people?...abi, you think say "Juju" go work for una??

APC EDO state chapter is a gathering of useless miscreants who think like their candidate...through his pampers...spits

Even Soludo, banned the movement of Cows, by Fulani in Anambra State.....this is because ESN has really dealt with them woto woto!!

So concerning the miscreant that you "lift" news from his Facebook Page......why the moooroon, dey hide for inside room, for like 10weeks now?? Him no dey enter street again??

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin...Zombie crying....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by VictorDivine: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Soludo dont be a fulani puppet. Those igbos are employed by fulanis
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Yes ! He did mention IPOB either.

IPOB has been vindicated that they are not those criminal..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

Vid vid Biafra..

The same time when the kidnappers den is bursted they are bursted with IPOB flags, IPOB caps.
When they confess they will confess to be ESN.

Now let's agree Imo state governor is APC and hates IPOB and Igbos as u guys propagate.
This is what happens everywhere in the south east.
They are bursted with relation to IPOB all the time in all the states in the south east.
They confess to be IPOB.
Well people like gidgiddy will say we shouldn't believe the confession of the criminals caught red handed. Then he will call it sentiments.
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Nothing can stop the imminent Biafra actualization..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2022
I hail bro...Keep Pressing their useless Necks!! grin grin grin grin grin

Emergingnation3:
Yes ! He did not mention IPOB either.

IPOB has been vindicated that they are not those criminal..

Vid vid Biafra..

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The same time when the kidnappers den is bursted they are bursted with IPOB flags, IPOB caps.

Now let's agree Imo state governor is APC and hates IPOB and Igbos as u guys propagate.
They are bursted with relation to IPOB all the time in all the states in the south east.
They confess to be IPOB.
Well people like gidgiddy will say we shouldn't believe the confession of the criminals caught red handed. Then he will call it sentiments.
You mean kidnapping den bursted with Biafra flag in the propaganda scripts of the fulani jihadist government... grin

No amount of lies and propaganda can stop the imminent Biafra actualization...

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I hail bro...Keep Pressing their useless Necks!! grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind those unity beggars.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Biafra as a Nation, is already on a pedestal that you cant even Understand.

Now, let it be known, that before the end of Next Year the Nation BIAFRA will be established.

Niggaz are taking stock of all the people that actively worked against the Movement.

You punnks from Outside BIAFRA land dont and will Never understand the workings of the BIAFRAN...

Its best you just shut it and prepare your tears..because they must come..spits

GOD PUNISH 1 NIGERIAA...

OyigboUpdate:

They confess to be IPOB.
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Chai bros!!

See as Money Fine.....

I need repost am abeg!!

BIAFRANs.....levels!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Emergingnation3:
Don't mind those unity beggars.. grin grin

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Biafra as a Nation, is already on a pedestal that you cant even Understand.

Now, let it be known, that before the end of Next Year the Nation BIAFRA will be established.

Niggaz are taking stock of all the people that actively worked against the Movement.

You punnks from Outside BIAFRA land dont and will Never understand the workings of the BIAFRAN...

Its best you just shut it and prepare your tears..because they must come..spits

GOD PUNISH 1 NIGERIAA...

And to get Biafra is by pinning your beheadings on fulanis?
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Qtrpst4: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Why am I not surprised, when I know you work for fulani

Is this not you collecting a contract?

They put food on your table

1 Like

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Chai bros!!

See as Money Fine.....

I need repost am abeg!!

BIAFRANs.....levels!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Lol ! One Biafran pounds is equal to 2000 Naira in exchange rate. . grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Are Fulani herdsmen a recognized terrorist group??......................YES!! (Recognised by NATIONS)

Are Boko haram and Iswap recognized as terrorist groups?..........YES!!(Recognised by NATIONS)

Is IPOB a terrorist Organisation....................................NO!! (Accused by a useles country that supports Fulani Terrorist)

Its Good you know that Fulani herdsmen will never have a foothold..in BIAFRA LAND...

Any one sighted will be sent to meet their useless virgins...

Facts

OyigboUpdate:

And to get Biafra is by pinning your beheadings on fulanis?
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by tinsel: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2022
VictorDivine:
Soludo dont be a fulani puppet. Those igbos are employed by fulanis
You know more than him from your base in Lagos?
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Levels!!!

Better Levels!!

I am Loyal...and i am proud being a BIAFRAN...

I remain Loyal , my OGA!!

Emergingnation3:
Lol ! One Biafran pounds is equal to 2000 Naira in exchange rate. . grin grin

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Levels!!!

Better Levels!!

I am Loyal...and i am proud being a BIAFRAN...

I remain Loyal , my OGA!!

No be small thing, No doubt , Biafra is the hope of Africa

1 Like

Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Are Fulani herdsmen a recognized terrorist group??......................YES!! (Recognised by NATIONS)

Are Boko haram and Iswap recognized as terrorist groups?..........YES!!(Recognised by NATIONS)

Is IPOB a terrorist Organisation....................................NO!! (Accused by a useles country that supports Fulani Terrorist)

Its Good you know that Fulani herdsmen will never have a foothold..in BIAFRA LAND...

Any one sighted will be sent to meet their useless virgins...

Facts

Who recognized them your source?
If they are recognized it is in the North? So because they are killing in the North we should compete and kill in the east
Re: There Is No Fulani Killing In Anambra, Anambra Governor VIDEO by Kalashnikov49: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2022
You are a dundeeee and a complete Dunceeee.

You know how to scan Fcaebook for fake news and you want me to give you source to actually "validate" my claim...??

YOU ARE MADT.

OyigboUpdate:

Who recognized them your source?
If they are recognized it is in the North? So because they are killing in the North we should compete and kill in the east

(1) (Reply)

Reject APC And All Their Empty Promises - Atiku Group / Just In Peter Obi The Labour Party Flagbearer Visit Jos / Mama Keep Kogi Clean....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.