Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . (304 Views)

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / This Edo Man Called Me A Lovely Girl / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Wisejohnson: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Really need a loving girl , am In okerube ikotun lagos... am I not cute enough... please send me mail.... wise son of GOD.. I love � GOD ... remain blessed this week
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Wisejohnson: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Lovely me

Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Zonefree(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
A loving girl for this Nairaland grin
You go search tire cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Wisejohnson: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Am a freeman ...remain blessed
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by stanleyLTC(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2022
SAY NO TO DRUGS cry cry

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Wisejohnson: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
I came in peace ✌
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Hacks4dummies: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Wisejohnson:
I came in peace ✌
C'mon bro.. take those off. You don't need that. If girls are turning you down.. just focus on improving on yourself bro, once the dollar starts to roll in, it would automatically reflect on your finances, then your mood, then your appearance. You would start to attract women again..

Don't take my word for it.... Just do you. Once again, take down those pictures. It won't help your case. Attraction goes way deeper..beyond physical appearance.
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Wisejohnson: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Ok �

Hacks4dummies:
C'mon bro.. take those off. You don't need that. If girls are turning you down.. just focus on improving on yourself bro, once the dollar starts to roll in, it would automatically reflect on your finances, then your mood, then your appearance. You would start to attract women again..

Don't take my word for it.... Just do you. Once again, take down those pictures. It won't help your case. Attraction goes way deeper..beyond physical appearance.
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by stanleyLTC(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Na Person wey don FRA.. u Dey advice?...
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by imagrg(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Love will surely come your way brother if you have some spare spending money. If not, you go only dey imagine kpekus and you go masturbate tire oh!
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
There are decent women all around you. It's just that your lofty eyes that are searching for what I don't know won't let you see them:

That respectful girl in your neighbourhood that is always running errands for her family and friends.
That hardworking young woman who goes to work early in the morning and comes back in the evening.
That young sister in your neighbourhood who is a seamstress and sometimes mends dresses for others and take payment later, if the customers do not have money to pay immediately.
That young woman at the market who gives you the eye when you go shopping and probably gives you more stuff than you paid for.
etc, etc, etc.

But you won't give them the time of day because they are not "classy" or dressed like "Beyonce" with "bone straight?" or "bone curved" or whatever stupid names they call these farcical things that do not add value to the personality of the wearer.

Open your eyes. There are good girls all around you.

Wisejohnson:
Really need a loving girl , am In okerube ikotun lagos... am I not cute enough... please send me mail.... wise son of GOD.. I love � GOD ... remain blessed this week

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by beejay501: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Op abeg stop drugs, abeg stop meth.
Abi u no see as your face don dry finish
Abeg stop abeg

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Wisejohnson: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Really!!

beejay501:
Op abeg stop drugs, abeg stop meth.
Abi u no see as your face don dry finish
Abeg stop abeg

Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by beejay501: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Wisejohnson:
Really!!

Yes o.
Just try stop I know say no be only weed you day smoke, you day take another thing join.
Maybe tramadol or something.
Abeg just try stop
Man don do all this before.
Noting day there
And you day complain say you no see girl
You fit allow your sister date somebody like you ?
If I mistakenly see my sister with you eh
Omo she go hear word.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Florence001(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2022
beejay501:

Yes o.
Just try stop I know say no be only weed you day smoke, you day take another thing join.
Maybe tramadol or something.
Abeg just try stop
Man don do all this before.
Noting day there
And you day complain say you no see girl
You fit allow your sister date somebody like you ?
If I mistakenly see my sister with you eh
Omo she go hear word.
Lols...
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by 7buckz(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Op you na baaaaaad boy!
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by Tegabadguy(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Wisejohnson:
you go see grin grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Lovely Girl To Date . by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Do you do men too? angry

(1) (Reply)

For Adults Here And Aware Teens / Definitely She Loves Sucking It Big / What To Know About Dating Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.