Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Earn In Dollars Without Creating Any Video - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn In Dollars Without Creating Any Video (403 Views)

Free Video Reveals How To Make Your First $1000 Without Creating A Product / A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn In Dollars Without Creating Any Video by Chieduunekwe: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Have you ever wanted to create Your own Videos and make money on YouTube?
BUT:

You Don't Have a camera
You are camera Shy
You don't have time to shoot Videos for upload on YouTube
You don't know how YouTube Works
You don't want to show Your Face On YouTube
You've tried but it seems hard And Complicated

Since 2008 YouTube, has been paying content creators on YouTube and it has and will NEVER STOP paying content creators. Just in the last three years, YouTube announced that it had paid over $30 billion to content creators all over the world from comedians, musicians, and other video creators.

But what if you don't want to create your own videos or show your face? does it mean you don't have a place on YouTube?
Does it mean you cannot make money on YouTube?

No, it does not, because you can now make money, even without acting or recording your own videos.

It is simple, all you have to do is to download videos that are already on YouTube, re-create them, upload and start making money once your channel is approved for Monetization.

YouTube as you already know is a U.S company, which means you'll be earning in Dollars, Pounds or Euros depending on the default currency you choose. This means you don't have to complain about Naira inflation again, even if Naira goes up to N1k, you don't have to worry, because you have BULLET-PROOFED yourself for earning in hard currencies.

But there is a problem.

Most channels on YouTube Videos Re-creation section sometimes do not get approved for monetization on YouTube, because of their too many policies and rules.

But will that stop us?

No, because I have been making hundreds of dollars as a video re-creator on YouTube since 2018.

Here is the thing, because I want you to join me and my over 100 students turned friends in this "international cake" of re-creating videos that are already on YouTube.

1. I will show you the right way to recreate and upload Peoples videos and it will be approved for monetization, even when the videos you upload has been uploaded over and over again on YouTube. Therefore, you don't have to worry about your channel being rejected for "reused content"…..

2. I will teach you how to edit videos, even when you don't have a basic knowledge of video editing, I will teach you from scratch how to use two powerful but easy-to-use video editing software.

3. I will teach you as well how to use any video of your choice on YouTube because copyright claims in your videos can be very discouraging, but I will show you the easy way around copyright claims in a video.

4. I will give you my YouTube Channel's growth blueprint. All you need is to model my secret blueprint, and you'll get the exact results I get on my channels.

If you can boot and shut down a computer, you can do this! it does not require extra expertise.

Join me on this Video Tutorial and Masterclass where I will show you how I do this and how you can make this money as well on YouTube, just by doing these simple tasks.

Click Here to get started

https://multiplestreamsonline.com/

Please a Personal Computer or a good Smart Phone is required for this.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Anyim, Soludo, Others Call For Industrial Revolution / How I Make Ten Million Naira With Twenty Thousand In One Year / Land For Sale @ Peridot Gardens Ibeju-lekki Lagos. Eunice +2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.