Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... (615 Views)

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by vtmedia: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerian Man shares Video of the disgusting sores growing around his mouth after giving his girlfriend blowwj0b (Video)

A man Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share photos of the disgusting sores growing around his mouth after he performed MouthAction on a woman.

The Twitter user, @Kandiwapa11 explained via his Twitter handle, that after he performed MouthAction on a woman, sores started growing around his mouth and he got sick for three days.

Nigerian man shares photos of the disgusting sores growing around his mouth after performing MouthAction on a woman

Some Twitter users who reacted to the photos, said it was herpes infection and advised the man to quickly see a doctor

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.etinla.com.ng/nigerian-man-shares-video-of-the-disgusting-sores-growing-around-his-mouth-after-giving-his-girlfriend-blowwj0b-video/

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
This lie don cast ogbeni.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by byinks(f): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Herpes

That's all
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by doggedfighter(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by marlow1962(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ppl that gives head are among the real risk takers after those who play sure odd with their sch fees, house rent or ppls money.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by JustStupidity: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Effect of washing plate with your mouth grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Herpes... don catch you sir... and there are NO KNOWN CURE FOR IT!!! so as much as it comes and goes, you will have it FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by Psych412(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
my God... disgusting
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of The Disgusting Sores Growing Around His Mouth Af... by 7buckz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Told my brodas I won't put my mouth on no damn pvssy.... If my dick can't do the do then bitch finger yourself up to orgasm

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? / Sweet Lady Like This Babe Is The Type That Always Keeps Me Motivated / Ways To Lose Your Belle Fat In 7days And Your Husband/wife Will Love It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.