Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells (296 Views)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) / Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells by bassetmole(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
The Police Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, has said that no Nigerian has the right to confront policemen or retaliate even if the policeman slaps him/her ‘civilian’.

Speaking through his Twitter account, the Force PRO advised any such victim of Police brutality to rather file a complaint with the law enforcement agency.

He was reacting to a viral video of a man dragging a rifle with a policeman during a heated argument and suspicious molestation over his phone.

Adejobi further stated that if a person assault’s police personnel in uniform, it would be seen as ‘an act of disrespect to Nigeria.’

His words, “Even if a policeman on uniform slaps a civilian, the civilian has no right to retaliate. More so, if he’s on uniform, it’s an act of disrespect to Nigeria to beat an officer on uniform.

“The disrespect is not to the policeman but to our nation and it’s a crime as enshrined in our criminal laws

“So, it’s not a case of what the policeman did that led to it, but the reaction of the civilians who actually assaulted the police.

“If police assault a civilian, you report and actions will be taken to rebuke him, not to take the law into your hands.” (sic)

“Let alone, it’s a matter of checking of phones, which can be easily reported and addressed. Now they are kept in our 5-star hotel in Lagos and will be in court on Monday.

“Are you going to visit them or send them food, or appear in court to defend them? Don’t support what is bad, ok”

Read Also
How To Use Google To Monitor and control Your Partner Internet Activities From Anywhere
Re: You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells by Boogyman557: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool Any useless police man wey go try dis NONSENSE wit me..

I SWEAR DOWN..

As u raise ur left hand up, naso I de lot out my old KALA from my pocket.. na to BLAST BLAST ur left hand drop for ground..

The next tin, na to run b4 people go begin come out..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells by doggedfighter(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
His words, “Even if a policeman on uniform slaps a civilian, the civilian has no right to retaliate. More so, if he’s on uniform, it’s an act of disrespect to Nigeria to beat an officer on uniform.

This is arrant nonsense !
Re: You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells by tillaman(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol five star hotel abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells by qiniqan(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Someone reasonable should sue this idiot called PRO self
Re: You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells by bassetmole(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
bruh ! grin grin grin
Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN..

As u raise ur left hand up, naso I de lot out my old KALA from my pocket.. na to BLAST BLAST ur left hand drop for ground..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: You‘ve No Right To Respond If A Policeman In Uniform Slaps You – Force PRO Tells by AdeWire001: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

mouthh grin grin

(1) (Reply)

VERBATIM & EXTEMPORE / Tinubu's $460,000 Forfeiture Is Drug Money, Documents Clear On This / Microbiologist Arrested For Torturing Her 11-yr-old Maid To De@th In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.