Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,618 members, 7,888,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. (883 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am for either Obi or Atiku..

I know Atiku will try as much as possible to make an impact if he wins because if he bleeps up, him and his party will be ejected come 2027.

But I am voting for obi at the poll. He is more credible and qualified more than Atiku.

Tinubu is a No. I don't believe the old man can do anything to save us from the mess he pushed us into....

Don't tell me "Lagos state"
Lagos state have been ruled by 15 governors so far.. None was accused of performing poorly.... (That is to tell you that with heavy allocation of funds, FG assistance in infrastructure and being a capital territory help a lot when it comes to development even if the governor performs poorly, it won't be noticed. Another example is Abuja.. How is Abuja? What can you say about the performance of Governor of FCT? But FCT is progressive with infrastructure...

Tomorrow, when the federal capital is shifted to another location, one rogue will come and claimed he BUILT Abuja)....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
My friend go and get a Job first.

When you get one, maybe you'll understand administration.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Nyamuri: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Your opinion.. As for me, I'm voting Tinubu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:
My friend go and get a Job first.

When you get one, maybe you'll understand administration.

Is that all you have in your empty skull to say?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

Is that all you have in your empty skull to say?

I'm being frank with you.

Get a job then you'll understand administration.

For now, you are still relying on dem say dem say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Tinubuagbado: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Very correct
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Vulturereloaded: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shettima not Tinubu. Tinubu is a placeholder.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Tinubuagbado: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Your opinion.. As for me, I'm voting Tinubu

All ethnic bingos are fighting to enthrone a Bigot called Tinubu the cassava man.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by adekolaelect(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
4teenblaq:
I am for either Obi or Atiku..

I know Atiku will try as much as possible to make an impact if he wins because if he bleeps up, him and his party will be ejected come 2027.

But I am voting for obi at the poll. He is more credible and qualified more than Atiku.

Tinubu is a No. I don't believe the old man can do anything to save us from the mess he pushed us into....

Don't tell me "Lagos state"
Lagos state have been ruled by 15 governors so far.. None was accused of performing poorly.... (That is to tell you that with heavy allocation of funds, FG assistance in infrastructure and being a capital territory help a lot when it comes to development even if the governor performs poorly, it won't be noticed. Another example is Abuja.. How is Abuja? What can you say about the performance of Governor of FCT? But FCT is progressive with infrastructure...

Tomorrow, when the federal capital is shifted to another location, one rogue will come and claimed he BUILT Abuja)....
To be sincere many Obidient supporters are Atikus second branch supporters. For the writer !!! You need a better job to take you out of administrative Ignorances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Give me the job..
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

Give me the job..

Keep working hard, a job would come.
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by haffaze777(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
I can bet any amount that this op is from mkpurumiri region
Or minority mumugrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Keep working hard, a job would come.

Mtcheww...

If you have nothing meaningful to say, Bleep off..

I have noticed whenever you guys are defenseless, you resort to derailing of thread.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

Mtcheww...

If you have nothing meaningful to say, Bleep off..

I have noticed whenever you guys are defenseless, you resort to derailing of thread.

Who is derailing your thread?

Is it a lie that you are without a job?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
haffaze777:
Or minority mumugrin
Now they are going tribal.
Sorry... Where is mkpurumiri region?

Fine i am a minority in delta state..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Who is derailing your thread?

Is it a lie that you are without a job?

So how is it in relation with my post?

If that is not derailing from the topic.
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
adekolaelect:
To be sincere many Obidient supporters are Atikus second branch supporters. For the writer !!! You need a better job to take you out of administrative Ignorances.

Trash!!!
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

So how is it in relation with my post?

If that is not derailing from the topic.

I gave my answer at the beginning.

You want us to go over it again?
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Agbado Tinubu cool
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Britishpea: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
I’m sure OP has never become as little as a WhatsApp group admin. Else, you won’t blame someone who only participated in helping Buhari into power with others like Amaechi, Saraki even the so called Atiku.

Most of you just write with no take home wisdom. Imagine saying Atiku is good but Tinubu is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

I gave my answer at the beginning.

You want us to go over it again?

There is no answer there.. Say it without meddling it with my joblessness
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by BATified2023: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

he could b a pre degree student in one of those tertiary institutions on strike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Britishpea:
I’m sure OP has never become as little as a WhatsApp group admin. Else, you won’t blame someone who only participated in helping Buhari into power with others like Amaechi, Saraki even the so called Atiku.

Most of you just write with no take home wisdom. Imagine saying Atiku is good but Tinubu is bad.

Because he is a kingmaker doesn't mean he can rule well or run the country well..

If that is the case, all kingmakers should be kings...
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:

Thank God, you said "could"
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:

That's possible.

I'm saying that immaturity and being unseasoned often leads one to hold views without proper questioning.

When one is exposed to various dimensions of life, those views can be probed for what they really are and then you discover you were being blindfolded.

For example, in some parts of an SS state, it is very common foe them to label a child a witch.
Those born in that community hold on to such views with such vigour.

Whe they go out of state and live amongst a different group of people, they begin to rethink their views on those "witches" in their community of origin.
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by jerk: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
haffaze777:
Or minority mumugrin
You guys should grow up and put aside all this tribal sentiments. If Nigeria work again is you and I will benefit,
and if otherwise we gonna suffer together.
Enough of this tribal sentiments let's unite for a better candidate.
My question for you is whether you will vote for Tinubu as your preferred candidate in SW if assuming every region is separate and should elect their own leader?
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Bontafa: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Nairaland quazillonaire shatap.

Tinubu goes nowhere
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by Bontafa: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
haffaze777:
Or minority mumugrin

Is that why you don't brush?
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

That's possible.

I'm saying that immaturity and being unseasoned often leads one to hold views without proper questioning.

When one is exposed to various dimensions of life, those views can be probed for what they really are and then you discover you were being blindfolded.

Foe example, in some parts of an SS state, it is very common foe them to label a child a witch.
Those born in that community hold on to such views with such vigour.

Whe they go out of state and live amongst a different group of people, they begin to rethink their views on those "witches" in their community of origin.

Lol grin

Easy and stop mocking yourself.
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
jerk:
You guys should grow up and put aside all this tribal sentiments. If Nigeria work again is you and I will benefit,
and if otherwise we gonna suffer together.
Enough of this tribal sentiments let's unite for a better candidate.
My question for you is whether you will vote for Tinubu as your preferred candidate in SW if assuming every region is separate and should elect their own leader?

If SW were a country, I would vote Tinubu.

There's no doubt about his legacies.

Only those that love rumours and have some insidious desires think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by rusher14: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

Lol grin

Easy and stop mocking yourself.

You don't like the truth.
Re: Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. by 4teenblaq: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

You don't like the truth.

What truth? That Tinubu will continue from where buhari stops?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Voter Sensitization In Osun State (pics) / Gunmen Burn Three Trucks Conveying Tomatoes In Anambra After Robbing Travelers / The Tinubu/Shettima Women Team Visits Yobe Donated #20m And Relief Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.