Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,466 members, 7,932,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People (692 Views)

Oshiomhole Lists Reasons Why Tinubu Is The "Best Presidential Material" (Video) / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by RichDad25(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
The vote of every Nigerian count and Nigerians are waking up to that call. The days of our votes don't count era has passed and we are holding our destiny in our hands. The masses are ready to cast their vote come 2023 to put right leaders in place.

I watched this video from this YouTube channel and was amazed at the mindset of Nigerians presently. I think this generation is tired of poor governance. Watch this amazing video and drop comment too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_TbVmaFtA

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Felimax(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
I just want to look at their faces when their Obi will loose.

1 Like

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Cool
Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by BATified2023: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
I am just waiting for the madness they will introduce once their candidate loses out

They remember Biafra when Jonathan lost

Lets see what they will bring up again

1 Like

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by RZArecta(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:
I am just waiting for the madness they will introduce once their candidate loses out

you're a bloody liar and hateful tribal bigot. Do not associate GEJ and Obi with IPOB you charlatan, face your candidate and let others face their own. Evil entity. Where you so loud mouthed when it was revealed that Tinubu forfeited over $460k to the United States government because of heroine ? No, you dare not talk let your 30k stipend not pause. What the fockk did you say when Tinubu had to settle his Alpha Beta scandal out of court ? Not a damn thing but Obi is your problem just because he's an Igbo man. You're evil and you came straight from hell fire

4 Likes

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Felimax(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:

I am telling you.
Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by PeterObi4LP: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:

Peter Obi will never lose out. He will be your President. Tinubu will never ever become president of Nigeria even if them like let them rig it, he will never be.

2 Likes

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by BATified2023: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Peter Obi will never lose out. He will be your President. Tinubu will never ever become president of Nigeria even if them like let them rig it, he will never be.
u said more than this before primary election
Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Opintiwa: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:

Did you remember Osun election it is not far .

Did you remember how you were masturbating with grinded pepper?

Asiwaju later went home in shame

1 Like

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by SmartPolician: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:

If you are not going to directly benefit from those two old thieves, just know that whether directly or indirectly we are all causalities of Obi's loss.

1 Like

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Abdu81: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:

He won it for Atiku.

The north are very wicked politically, they said let's give it to a dying vegetable so that it will be easy for our Atiku.

Thank God obi dismantle their plans.

1 Like

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by BATified2023: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Did you remember Osun election it is not far .

Did you remember how you were masturbating with grinded pepper?

Asiwaju later went home in shame
it’s no big deal u are posting the picture of a mad man,I guess that’s d new special adviser to u cos Peter obi takes advice from mad men no wonder he killed people n dump them inside awkuzu river

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Opintiwa: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s no big deal u are posting the picture of a mad man,I guess that’s d new special adviser to u cos Peter obi takes advice from mad men no wonder he killed people n dump them inside awkuzu river

Which state do you guys wanna brag about?

So you can be flogged , rooms are cheaper in irabiji you all can retire there

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Abdu81: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
The mad is better than these object

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Felimax(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you are not going to directly benefit from those two old thieves, just know that whether directly or indirectly we are all causalities of Obi's loss.

So they would have said had Buhari not gotten to power.
Non of them knows me and I don't really care knorbwing them, I just want a better country. I want freedom for my region. I want restructuring.

I don't want to see my people suffering God from the wickedness of IPOB or it's likes. Rather than that let the North continue.

Save me the breath of Fulani agenda they still remain the most peaceful in whole of this country.

Presently typing this in the midst of some Fulani sellers right here in the heart of Warri, they don't know me and I don't know them, I only ask to sit and wait for somebody and trust me I am very safe with them than ordinary Warri people.
Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by nazicartel(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
what do you think will happen to their faces. Goodluck lost and heaven did not fall. They didn't buy 1 bag of rice 30k and you buy #8000. If Obi loses. They won't give your Dad any appointment or even waiver to do anything. Let me surprise you guy. You guys are losing big time... My polling unit is going to Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by Felimax(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
nazicartel:
what do you think will happen to their faces. Goodluck lost and heaven did not fall. They didn't buy 1 bag of rice 30k and you buy #8000. If Obi loses. They won't give your Dad any appointment or even waiver to do anything. Let me surprise you guy. You guys are losing big time... My polling unit is going to Obi

Your polling unit? Ambiguous!
I am laffing with my anus.
Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by BATified2023: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdu81:

He won it for Atiku.

The north are very wicked politically, they said let's give it to a dying vegetable so that it will be easy for our Atiku.

Thank God obi dismantle their plans.
mark my words today n quote it

It will b easy for shekau to rule USA than a nyamiri to rule Nigeria

If we have sidelined your forefathers till date n nothing happen nothing go still happen when u lose
Re: STREET COUNT: The Best Presidential Candidate Of The People by nazicartel(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:

Your polling unit? Ambiguous!
I am laffing with my anus.
I have never lost my polling unit for some years now. I can't talk about other people's polling units because I don't have right over there.... What are you saying?.. are you coming to snatch the box from my compound?.... Elections are won from the polling unit or you want to change it in the local government inec office?

(1) (Reply)

When Will Tinubu Present His Alleged First Class Certificate / New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt / APC & Tinubu Gets Bursted For Posting Old Cycling Video As 'Life Proof'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.