Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,906 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

New NKD 100 Max Disposable Vape Collection - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New NKD 100 Max Disposable Vape Collection (288 Views)

Disposable face Masks Made In Nigeria / Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) / Banks War On Twitter - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New NKD 100 Max Disposable Vape Collection by ecigmafia5: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nkd 100 Max Disposable Vape by Naked Juice 4500 Puffs

Nkd 100 Max Disposable Vapes are the newest trending most popular disposable vapes in the vaping community. Offering a total of 4500 puffs of 5% nicotine salt along with a 500mAh built in battery that is rechargeable on the bottom of the vape. 8 Flavors that will have you wanting to try all of them. The Ice Apple terp flavor profile will have you feeling like your vaping juicy apples chilled on ice.

Shape: This rectangle rounded shape is design perfectly to fit in your hand while vaping.

Battery: 500Mah is just perfect for the size and designed with a re-charge able port for easily re-charging the disposable vape.

Flavors: The Nkd 100 Max offers a total of 8 Delicious flavors to choose from! This collection of flavors has a variety of Ice Flavors & 1 non Ice flavor. If your a fan of new juicy flavors than Nkd 100 Max disposable vape offers just that with its new flavor drop!

How do you charge an Nkd 100 Max disposable vape? Yes! say good by to throwing our that vape when the battery runs out but you still have juice inside. Now designed with a USB-C port to easily charge with a Cable into the port.

Where can I buy a Nkd disposable vape near me? If you're looking to purchase this new disposable vape it can be found at most vape shops, smoke shops, and local convenience stores sell this popular vape.

Shop nkd 100 Max Disposable 4500 Puff
Re: New NKD 100 Max Disposable Vape Collection by ecigmafia5: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
[
ecigmafia5:
Nkd 100 Max Disposable Vape by Naked Juice 4500 Puffs

Nkd 100 Max Disposable Vapes are the newest trending most popular disposable vapes in the vaping community. Offering a total of 4500 puffs of 5% nicotine salt along with a 500mAh built in battery that is rechargeable on the bottom of the vape. 8 Flavors that will have you wanting to try all of them. The Ice Apple terp flavor profile will have you feeling like your vaping juicy apples chilled on ice.

Shape: This rectangle rounded shape is design perfectly to fit in your hand while vaping.

Battery: 500Mah is just perfect for the size and designed with a re-charge able port for easily re-charging the disposable vape.

Flavors: The Nkd 100 Max offers a total of 8 Delicious flavors to choose from! This collection of flavors has a variety of Ice Flavors & 1 non Ice flavor. If your a fan of new juicy flavors than Nkd 100 Max disposable vape offers just that with its new flavor drop!

How do you charge an Nkd 100 Max disposable vape? Yes! say good by to throwing our that vape when the battery runs out but you still have juice inside. Now designed with a USB-C port to easily charge with a Cable into the port.

Where can I buy a Nkd disposable vape near me? If you're looking to purchase this new disposable vape it can be found at most vape shops, smoke shops, and local convenience stores sell this popular vape.

Shop nkd 100 Max Disposable 4500 Puff

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Get My Declined Money Back From Access Bank Since April 1? / 25 Types Of Low & No Content Book You Can Publish Right Now / Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.