Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,547 members, 7,948,101 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl (4973 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mursz:
Sorry about your ordeal, too bad with your efforts you were rewarded with an incurable disease, “You cant make a hoe a house wife” , A bit-ch is a bit-ch but a dog is a man’s best friend ( DR DRE 2001 ). You would have been better off with a dog for companionship.

I’m sure you’ve learnt a bitter lesson from all of these, moving forward you will learn to trust less and question more.

Godspeed my friend.

That's what I have been thinking. If I treat a dog well, at least the dog would be loyal to me and love me. I took very good care of her and she did this to me. I can't believe in humanity anymore

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
seemlilystun:

Where do you live btw ? Also, have you been able to locate her ?

After she ran away, she lived with her friend who she met in online games. I managed to get her friend's contact and I told her friend what happened. Her friend told me his mom also didn't like her. His mom thinks that she's lazy and full of lies and she tried to use the smae pity tricks and told lies to the mom to make the mom pity her and house her.

Then her friend told me the address and I brought police to catch her. Actually her friend's mom brought the thief to us. I really thank her friend and the lady for her help

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
jonahhh:
She had herpes and you housed her for 3months … lol you have her the herpes , plus we need to hear your staffs side of the story , I bet they have a lot of gist about your activities. That’s if all of this is not a lie . You probably turned her into your intimacy gadget without benefits for 3 months . She made a mistake she was Supposed to move with your jewelries and your international passport for punishment

My cook and my driver didn' t like her at all. They think she's typical lagos girl full of lies and might steal. However I tried to defend her considering her vulnerable position and what she has been through(fake though).

Seems like you are siding with her. People like you should go to hell. With no fucking humanity.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Mursz: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

That's what I have been thinking. If I treat a dog well, at least the dog would be loyal to me and love me. I took very good care of her and she did this to me. I can't believe in humanity anymore

It is what it is my friend. Wish you all the best.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emeka does not owe you or anyone else any explanation of what he has learnt or not learnt.

Life is about making mistakes, sometimes severally. Sometimes, we learn, but most times we think we've learnt, but have not really learned. That is where real men and women live: in the realm of mistakes and ups and downs.

You and the others on here who have been displaying your holier than thou views, you have each made SIGNIFICANT mistakes in your lives and most of you did not and have not learnt from those mistakes. It may be your mistakes are not of the same nature as Emeka's. It may just be that you don't have N40K spare cash to give to a babe every month and that is why you have not been to Tinder to hang out with Naija babes. Have you been to Naija Tinder before? Have you seen some of those girls there? It takes a great deal of self control to quickly come out there and promise yourself that never again will you go there.

Let's stop the hypocrisy. Life is for the living.

As for you Emeka2000Emeka : You need to stop being naive. You came here to complain because you felt aggrieved. How can you keep another person's child in your house and pay her only N40K a month, because you thought she is a teenager and does not know better? That amount is less than what she will get if she spends a few hours with someone else. She did her maths and realised that you were owing her a lot of money. That was why she took your personal stuff.

If you are still holding her at a Police Station, release her and move on with your life.

In case you do not know, you have committed a very serious crime by releasing her Personally Identifiable Information online without her consent. If there is a Law Enforcement personnel on this forum, he or they can identify you (which can be done very quickly), have you arrested and given that you are living in Nigeria, they will make so much money off you before the case is ended.

Don't go from frying pan into the fire itself. Delete these photos and any reference that can be used to identify that girl.

GodsOwnMan:

Okay, Emeka I believe you. Now, tell us what have you learnt from this encounter so that it doesn't happen to you again?
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Abizz: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Bros if I told you I not only have a car, but also a driver as oga, and my own prvate cook (because oga can't eat mama put) and lack companionship, will you believe me? Different if I were insisting on dating Tiwa Savage, but some nobody girl that looks like that??
What kind of demented pauper is this?
You doubt the story is true because he claims to have a driver and a cook?
I do not care if his claims are true or not but for Pete's sake, you need to stop displaying your blatant poverty mentality on here.
What's so difficult in having a cook and a driver? I wasn't even 26 proper when I have started employing capable hands to take charge of my cooking, compound, driving, chores and whatever have you.
That you wallow in abject nothingness does not mean every Nairalander has to be like you.
Dispute his claims with reasonable points if you feel the need to and not on the ground of he having a driver and a cook, which rings hollow to you just because you haven't eaten since last night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by PoliteActivist: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Abizz:

What kind of demented pauper is this?
You doubt the story is true because he claims to have a driver and a cook?
I do not care if his claims are true or not but for Pete's sake, you need to stop displaying your blatant poverty mentality on here.
What's so difficult in having a cook and a driver? I wasn't even 26 proper when I have started employing capable hands to take charge of my cooking, compound, driving, chores and whatever have you.
That you wallow in abject nothingness does not mean every Nairalander has to be like you.
Dispute his claims with reasonable points if you feel the need to and not on the ground of he having a driver and a cook, which rings hollow to you just because you haven't eaten since last night.

Mumu (not meant as insult, just being descriptive), you miss the point. The point is a young guy having all those things and still so lacking in companionship that he pays a girl that looks like that for it!
Not in today's Nigeria, mumu!

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
If we check now, you are old enough to be her father. You met a helpless girl,, you couldn't have mercy on her without entering her private/part, why didn't you help her and release her to go? Shame' on you for wondering how an 18yr old got herpes, yes she got it from evilll men like you who decided to destroy'her innocence. You are the evil'one sir. You people live to hop from one female to the other. Herpes has no cure, live with it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Fadafada231(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

That's the last chat history with her sis I will share with you. Believe it or not, not my concern anymore.
u re even telling her to persuade her sister to return the stolen items, this is the first thing she should have done when she was in police custody. Sorry for ur ugly experience
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
No you didn't. If you were a genuine God sent helper to her, you would have blessed her financially and sent her away. Genuine helpers don't request for sex*benefits.
Emeka2000Emeka:

Please make constructive comments instead of insulting the victim? I treated her well with all my heart and she did this to me. I took care of her very well. I gave her money, fed her, bought her things and tried to help her to get a job. Why do I deserve all this?

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is not a case of having a good heart, didn't you see your age mates on tinder? You did, yet you decided to chose a small girl which you felt you can toss around and use as you like.
Emeka2000Emeka:

I was new to tinder. And I was looking for a companion or maybe a good relationship.
I gave her money and took care of her for free because she told me her sad stories and bad experiences. I just have a good heart and I really tried to help her in a lot of ways. Even tried to help her to get a job. And I never had unprotected sex. I got herpes with condoms.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is not a case of having a good heart, didn't you see your age mates on tinder? You did, yet you decided to chose a small girl which you felt you can toss around and use as you like.

You are so quick to judge me. Do you even know my age? Maybe you are a sexist. Just becasue you are a female so you are siding with a fucking criminal. Do you even fucking know how well I treated her? I did so many things for her beyond my fucking obligation becuase I fucking wanted to help her. Now you are pointing fingers at me? We already know she has been scamming people like this for quite a long time. She has people who called me without showing numbers and I could not track back. She's an experienced criminal. You should shut the Bleep up and stop judging people without knowing what exactly happened. When you are scammed because of good heart. Don't cry then.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Small girl? She's a fucking adult. I didn't force her to do anything. What kind of sick fk are you? When a teenager killed somebody, go defend the killer just because of their age then.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Mumu (not meant as insult, just being descriptive), you miss the point. The point is a young guy having all those things and still so lacking in companionship that he pays a girl that looks like that for it!

I gave her money because I wanted to financially support her. I didn't have to pay her.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
No you didn't. If you were a genuine God sent helper to her, you would have blessed her financially and sent her away. Genuine helpers don't request for sex*benefits.

Sex benefits? I didn't even request for sex. We did it naturally. Only male could sexually exploit female? You are a fucking sexist. I gave her money even though I didn't have to. She told me she didn't want to stay at her broken house in Lagos and she just came to Lagos from Calabar. I gave her good accomodation and money because I wanted to help. I told her she could save up the money for better education later. And we rarely had sex. Sometime it was her trying to turn me on and have sex with me. Go blame me then. Stupid sexist
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
If we check now, you are old enough to be her father. You met a helpless girl,, you couldn't have mercy on her without entering her private/part, why didn't you help her and release her to go? Shame' on you for wondering how an 18yr old got herpes, yes she got it from evilll men like you who decided to destroy'her innocence. You are the evil'one sir. You people live to hop from one female to the other. Herpes has no cure, live with it.

I'm old enought to be her father? LMFAO. Do you even know my age? You are a dumb sexist with no brain. Go Bleep yourself
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fadafada231:

u re even telling her to persuade her sister to return the stolen items, this is the first thing she should have done when she was in police custody. Sorry for ur ugly experience

Yeah I tried to give her a chance because I think those 3 months I spent with her means something to me. I didn't want this thing go ugly. I even told her if she returns everything, I would forgive her, but she just kept lying and manipulating me and even trying to frame my cook and driver. That's is evil and disgusting.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by PoliteActivist: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

I gave her money because I wanted to financially support her. I didn't have to pay her.

So why her? Why not some boy? Anyway you already said it was because of "companionship"
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So why her? Why not some boy? Anyway you already said it was because of "companionship"

Yes, I went on Tinder because companionship, maybe we can also call it relationship, so no boys. She was the first person who communicated very well with me on Tinder and I was new on Tinder, so I let my guard down and thought everything would go smooth. She showed me where she stayed, the house. It was bad. And she told me she didn't want to stay there anymore. And she was new to Lagos. So I offered her, if she don't mind, she could stay with me, I live in an estate with good environment. And she agreed.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You see. If I wanted to lie and make up the story, I didn't have to mention my cook and driver at all. It might cause doubts to some people. I'm just telling what happened. This is what happened. You doubt it because we are different. Everyone's experience and life is different. We do things different. Our relationship experience and the way we deal with relationship is different.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Emeka does not owe you or anyone else any explanation of what he has learnt or not learnt.

Life is about making mistakes, sometimes severally. Sometimes, we learn, but most times we think we've learnt, but have not really learned. That is where real men and women live: in the realm of mistakes and ups and downs.

You and the others on here who have been displaying your holier than thou views, you have each made SIGNIFICANT mistakes in your lives and most of you did not and have not learnt from those mistakes. It may be your mistakes are not of the same nature as Emeka's. It may just be that you don't have N40K spare cash to give to a babe every month and that is why you have not been to Tinder to hang out with Naija babes. Have you been to Naija Tinder before? Have you seen some of those girls there? It takes a great deal of self control to quickly come out there and promise yourself that never again will you go there.

Let's stop the hypocrisy. Life is for the living.

As for you Emeka2000Emeka : You need to stop being naive. You came here to complain because you felt aggrieved. How can you keep another person's child in your house and pay her only N40K a month, because you thought she is a teenager and does not know better? That amount is less than what she will get if she spends a few hours with someone else. She did her maths and realised that you were owing her a lot of money. That was why she took your personal stuff.

If you are still holding her at a Police Station, release her and move on with your life.

In case you do not know, you have committed a very serious crime by releasing her Personally Identifiable Information online without her consent. If there is a Law Enforcement personnel on this forum, he or they can identify you (which can be done very quickly), have you arrested and given that you are living in Nigeria, they will make so much money off you before the case is ended.

Don't go from frying pan into the fire itself. Delete these photos and any reference that can be used to identify that girl.

The reason why I want to post her information here is because she has no remorse. She was even laughing at police station. She has no fear. After she returned my stolen objects, she still lying to everyone that she didn't confess at police station and she didn't steal anything. She could have done this to someone else. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. It may be wrong to post her information online, but nothing else I could do.

What do you mean child? I'm very young myself and I'm not much older than her. She's 18 and she's an adult. I took good care of her and I have nothing to be sorry for cuz I have done everything I could to help her. I did nothing that against conscience. It was her who used me and stole from me. I'm the victim here. My cook and driver are also the victim because she tried to turn me against my cook and driver. She's very manimuplative and very good lair.

Why can't I post any information of her online? She's a convicted criminal. I saw people posting a Chinese man's information online for killing his Nigerian scammer girlfriend. Nobody is blaming the person who posted that.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by seemlilystun: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=Emeka2000Emeka post=116842503]

After she ran away, she lived with her friend who she met in online games. I managed to get her friend's contact and I told her friend what happened. Her friend told me his mom also didn't like her. His mom thinks that she's lazy and full of lies and she tried to use the smae pity tricks and told lies to the mom to make the mom pity her and house her.

Then her friend told me the address and I brought police to catch her. Actually her friend's mom brought the thief to us. I really thank her friend and the lady for her help [/quote

Thread carefully when it comes to Calabar and Akwa Ibom females. They are feminists and can accuse one of harassment or rape.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Patriotsleague: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
See the small,. miserable girl you dey fck. Some men are miserable, and you dey shout driver and cook, you come dey fck this small thing. Are you a ritualist?

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
See the small,. miserable girl you dey fck. Some men are miserable, and you dey shout driver and cook, you come dey fck this small thing. Are you a ritualist?

Miserable? Are you joking? She enjoys stealing I'm sure of that
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Lastpharoah33: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Just when you thought you have seen and heard it all,
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by PoliteActivist: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

You see. If I wanted to lie and make up the story, I didn't have to mention my cook and driver at all. It might cause doubts to some people. I'm just telling what happened. This is what happened. You doubt it because we are different. Everyone's experience and life is different. We do things different. Our relationship experience and the way we deal with relationship is different.

Actually I'm now inclined to believe your story. Just that people never tell the truth on a forum like this. And you are so open about everything including acquiring herpes. People are NEVER/RARELY that honest in a true story because they can be easily identified. It's almost like telling people you have AIDS.
But, viewing everything from all angles, I am inclined to believe you are telling the truth, for the most part.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by PoliteActivist: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Just when you thought you have seen and heard it all,

Which part have you never heard or seen before??
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Actually I'm now inclined to believe your story. Just that people never tell the truth on a forum like this. And you are so open about everything including acquiring herpes. People are NEVER/RARELY that honest in a true story because they can be easily identified. It's almost like telling people you have AIDS.
But, viewing everything from all angles, I am inclined to believe you are telling the truth, for the most part.

Thank you. I just don't want to see people getting scammed like me again.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Lastpharoah33: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Which part have you never heard or seen before??

Abobby, your blood dey hot...

Joy soap no come board, chillax
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by PoliteActivist: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

Thank you. I just don't want to see people getting scammed like me again.

And people saying she's too young don't understand that some of these girls are seasoned pros by the time they hit 18!
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by PoliteActivist: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Abobby, your blood dey hot...

Joy soap no come board, chillax

Is it the part about giving the guy herpes or stealing his stuff?? Which part have you never heard b4??
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And people saying she's too young don't understand that some of these girls are seasoned pros by the time they hit 18!

I heard she has many men outside. Even though she told me she is single. When she was at police station, she didn't return my stuff by herself. She had someone delivered those things to police. She also had her male friends contacted me and asked me if she return those things would I release her. I really can't figure out what kind of life she is living, but she's very discreet. Even the text messages on her phone, you have to use password to see them. Her friends who called me, I couldn't see their phone number and I couldn't even dail back. I have never experienced something like this before.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! / Young Man Dies After Unknowingly Smoking Fentanyl-laced-marijuana. PHOTOS / Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.