Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,666 members, 7,889,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory (10824 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by kingyakos: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Yeye Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Arabaincubus: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2022
NDLEA should go and search governor Bello.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by CanineOfJackal: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamiri:

See this little pig.
When time reach, na your papa go dey front carry Tinubu banner for head dey shout.
Mynd44 nlfpm Dominique Seun lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Lee213: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Mobilise your children
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by porthouse7(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Redomi:
Abeg don't generalize. Most of the youths in my town (Ondo west) are all Obidient citizens of Nigeria, and we are all Yuseful. Even all Yahoo boys here all need w have their PVC unlike in the olden days when it's only old women and men that can be decieved with a Congo of cassava and agbado that used to vote
most youth in my town ezuliku in Owerri are voting tinubu
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Jack500: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Obojuju:
It is now obvious to all and sundry that Tinubu has moved from being the overlord in 2015 to an underdog in 2022, just a year to the election. It's even possible that it'll not just rain but pour on Tinubu. Everything that could get wrong is getting wrong to the point that it'll be an upset for Mr Tinubu to come second in the election. In fact, he may likely drag number 3 with Kwakwanso. How did it get so bad for the Lagos landlord?
I think he hadn't reckoned with the emergence of Obi, but rather anticipated a contest between the north and the south. Tinubu was depending on Southern sentiment to arm twist the north with cries of it's the turn of the south. Unfortunately for him, Obi happened and Nigerians just love him.
It's obvious that Tinubu has invested heavily in northerners to buy their loyalty prior to this time. The man and his mafia had hoped that PDP would field a Southerner from SE/SS. They would have used tribalism, religion and ethnic hatred to arm twist the north to support Tinubu who would have been sold as 'a friend of the north' but unfortunately for Tinubu, Atiku happened and became his nemesis in the North. The north no longer need a friend but "one of their own".
And it gets worse...
With Atiku in the picture, Tinubu panicked ... Atiku is a Muslim and Tinubu has no hope of mass votes in the south. The SE and SS are no go areas for him. Now the north that he banked on for years is slipping off his fingers. What was he to do? Tinubu goofed and went to a Muslim running mate to counter Atiku.
He effectively became the only candidate with an opponent in the north stopping his progress and an opponent in the south stopping his progress. That is the story of Tinubu. From overlord to an underdog. He will come a distant 3rd in the next year presidential election.

Thrash and balderdash. Your sense will return in February.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Mr5050(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Says a man that scored a vote according to his age during the primary election. This our leaders are still living in illusion perhaps 48 votes will be granted unto u by next year.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by 8stargeneral: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Failed governor...u can't decive youths
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by luizpippo(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2022
The same yoots protesting the ASUU strike?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Oluwasegun664(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Probably the youths he's feeding
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by ambale(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Including students on strike abi?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Abbeytoy(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
Including Obidient youths grin grin grin grin

Only few are Nigerians
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by djkall(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Yahaya Bello is a bad image to the youth of this country
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by ufuosman(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Dey give tinubu hope
Apc will come out 3rd on election day
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Peachy14: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Mobilize your types to work for your great grandfather not all Nigeria youths. The kind of youths that can not differenciate between their right and left.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by DrMuzungu(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Only those wishing Nigeria to fail will vote for Tinubu.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by zinaunreal(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Nigerian youths currently at home? Lol . Jokers
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Akagas(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
Including Obidient youths grin grin grin grin
Am lafnnin Swahili.
He is sleeping, somebody should wake him up
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Urchmandee(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
When God is involved in a mission, He will make all things right to the point that your enemies will take all the wrong approaches. Lets watch and see how he will command all the youths from different region to vote APC with this present situation of APC administration. Possibly that is the reason behind keeping the students at home for over 6months now so that they will be able to rally round APC in the election. we are waiting.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by fcbelle72(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by icybeth(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Even with money and charm, we the youth are tired of APC. Errand boy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by ofwest47(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Yay Bello you can now see yourself , you initially used the State Government N100 Million Naira to waste for your so called Presidential ambition, for now saying you are supporting Tinubu have you also returned the N100 Million Naira given to you by Tinubu back to the government purse.? O very to you !
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by ijayopi(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Same youths you couldn't mobilize during your primaries... Otolo
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by glozyyy(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
[b][/b]Go and mobilize your grweat grandfather to vote for APC. Hopeless cow
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Maski87: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Deelaw(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Valkrie:
Tinubu just selecting the very very wrong people...!!

Who in their right kind want to associate with Bello...?

There's this proverb: "Whom the Gods want to destroy, they first make him mad".
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Mummiesboy: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please Oga not all but some few gullible hungry fellows you mean to say. Mr yeye Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by duduebony(f): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/i-will-mobilise-all-nigerian-youths-to-work-for-tinubus-victory-in-2023-yahaya-bello/

Can he mobilize the youth in his constituency not to talk of his state ?
Now na to mobilize the whole Nigeria you.

Yeye Bello, fear God oooo
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Mummiesboy: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
The joker APC would use is not clear to many of us yet but we know Yahaya Bello has been strategically planted in the North Cetral to capture that side. Umahi, Ngige and Wike in the South East, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo and Omo-Agege in the South South while South West is Akeredolu, Fayemi, Fayose and Sanwo-Olu. This is just the major reason I stopped disturbing myself campaigning. I know it will be an effort in futility being Obidient or Atikulated. Buhari's body language is to handover to Jagaban.
You too dull
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by CulturedGotahia: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you know you won't work for these guys, please like this comment let's know each other. Also, if you want to start a business but you don't have capital, check my profile there's hope for you

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by mecuries(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
After that, what next? You would abandon them with the weapons you gave them to rig the elections to your favour, they become armed robbers, tormenting the people who wanted to avoid your catastrophe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy / Campaign On Tribal, Religious Sentiments Attracts Jail, N10m Fine - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.