Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,358 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? (25835 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
who dey attack messenger. Attack my own message too. Would you give your son, born out of your womb the same advice?

What do you want to read from me?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Traplord09: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
At least she is cheating on you with another Brother not a D!ldo

They is no big deal in her cheating undecided

If she takes her bath after cheating and wash her private part very well, she is fresh and can also be called a Virgin again.

I can tolerate my girlfriend or wife F*cking Ali, Ebuka or Ade but if she ever cheat on me with a D!ldo, I swear I will never forgive her for life.

undecided

Go buy kinfe kill am or gun
Because she cheat

Even wife or girl
We get no deal with me

If na wife I don't Care but my kid son
I go push am away
And care my kid.
If my kid son grow up ask for his mother
I say mother die longtime ago

If she come back after I we put her in cell

If na girlfriend ....do de same ehhh
I we show her de way out

I no send love massage
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by JustPowerApps(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Calm down, I told you already, nah person nack am yesterday, you sef dey there today, you don't know who will be there tomorrow cool Babe is a political office, unless married, politicians will always swear in and swear out of her office grin cheesy wink

I am not insinuating that she is cheating sha, let this one cool man, then thread carefully after this so as to avoid "Ghosting Stories (delayed dm saga)"

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by frog12: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
get this post out of here
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by lordchiz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
FuckSilly:
You'll be the greatest fool alive to forgive a cheating girlfriend.

Do you think she was CHEATING based on ignorance??

No girl alive will admit to cheating even if you caught her red-handed. They'll still make excuses, they'll still lie... they'll still tell you that it's not what you think EVEN IF YOU'RE GOD.

They always know exactly what they're doing.
They'll continue to fuçk around enjoy all the "favour" and benefits that comes from the promiscuous activities.
They'll only become sorry and so-called suicidal whenever they GOT CAUGHT.

CHEATING IS NEVER A MISTAKE.

MEN GET MOVED BY WHAT THEY SEE. That is, seeing big boobs - if you're a lover of that, tiny waste, beautiful face, big ass etc. This is different from how females are. I'm not saying good looks don't attract women, but it's not as it is for men. Girls can't usually know how "big" or "strong" or "good" you are down there until they experienced it and it takes a lot for them to give in for the experience.
IT TAKES A LOT OF THINKING, ANALYSIS, CALCULATIONS AND TIME FOR AN AVERAGE GIRL TO SPREAD HER LEGS FOR A GUY TO CONQUER HER.

An average guy can love a girl so dearly and still cheat but it's almost impossible for a girl to cheat on a guy she loves and respect, so when a girl cheats on you, that girl doesn't have an respect or love for you...
No guy should ever tolerate disrespect from a girl he cares and provides for. What most of them bring to the table is the sex and how can you now accept to still tolerate her giving the sex to other guys that are barely doing anything for her?

A CHEAT WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEAT!
THEY NEVER CHANGE.
NEVER FORGIVE AND TAKE BACK A CHEAT.

The most annoying and evil thing about most of these WHORÈS we have in this generation is that, they can cheat on you with 10 guys and won't feel any remorse and will still expect you to forgive them when you catch them BUT THE MOMENT THEY JUST CATCH YOU CHEATING ON THEM WITH ONE PERSON, ALL HELL WOULD BE LET LOOSE.
Bros I feel u aswear.....u don talk all the talk comot for my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by frankson1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
When we say immature minds like you shouldn't go into relationships you wouldn't listen.

She should go and swear because she stole your Ashton Martin or millions of naira from you.

She told you that she's not cheating on you but you refused to believe her. You're an insecure fellow. If it's not working between you two, then run off undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Chuckas(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
I have a solution for you. Go to the nearest transformer, embrace it wholeheartedly and kiss your babe goodbye.
Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by TheAlchemist: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wait till she get belle
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by djseanjohn77: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:
Apologies for the long write up……..

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

I’m just confused right now

I DO SHIT, What does that even mean? What kinda shit?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by frankson1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Do what you SIMPly want to do
Go down on your knees and apologise for disturbing her with 17 phone calls. Promise her to get a job and do something with your life so that you won't be disturbing her with calls again
Don't also forget to beg her for going to her house without her calling you. You behaved like an intruder in her personal space
Own up to your truth that you are a jealous and possessive person who finds it difficult to allow people be what they want to be when they are in a relationship with you
Let her know that you have come to realize that relationship is not all about you and the other party has the right to be herself and explore herself while leaving the door open to possibilities in the relatiobship
Don't forget to inform her also that going forward, you intend to drop the unreasonably horrible habit of putting yourself before her by looking to value your peace of mind above the blessings of sharing the pains and gains of being in relationship with her
You should also let her realize that you have come to value her, and your relationship with her above every other thing and everyone in your life and going forward, you will learn to always put her and her feelings first and above all else in the relationship
Don't forget to take all your family members along on this SIMPle mission to apologize and set things straight with her

Oh and don't forget to keep a chilled bottle of sniper in your fridge before you go out just in case she has moved on from the terrible heartbreak you made her suffer as you might need something to chill with when you get back disappointed...... Goodluck

You've got the mind of ancestors grin don't mind that dude. He's still kid.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by kelmicheal: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
You have not married her and you suspecting person daughter like that.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Johnson225(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Bro follow your instinct

It can never ever fail you

Lol. Lies bro.
If na by instinct my betaja ticket no suppose Dey cut cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
She was really weak so a guy with bigger penis n strength had overcome you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Miravik900(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
She was really weak so a guy with bigger penis n strength had overcome you cheesy

Maybe the case is not his fault if is penis is smaller you know na undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
casualobserver:

never chase after women, fix your life and women will chase after you. Never take back a woman caught cheating!! Set standards in dating for yourself and stick to it no matter the pain...you will thank me in the long run.

The dating game works this way, when you are young you chase women because you have nothing to offer and they are young and have options...they are the prize!!! but as you get older and you sort yourself out career wise and financially, you are the prize and they need you more than you need them....you become the prize but only if you have sorted yourself out...so forget women and sort yourself out!!!
permission to copy this Sir

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
He should just walk away like who's want to be a Millionaire
Miravik900:

Maybe the case is not his fault if is penis is smaller you know na undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Honestfrend: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

That fact alone that it's your birthday she should be the one coming 2 ur place. How can u call someone 17times. U have Bleep up at that point.

Once u call her 2times she doesn't pick my guy face front. Only she will call or possibly come and explain herself.

And also u said the relationship is 3months old, well for me o I think she is still seeing her former guy. Please don't come n tell me that she is not in a relationship before u met her.

Besides always respect ur instinct. If u have a bad feeling about something don't doubt ur instinct about it.

Bro I have an advice for... It always work.

Don't worry too much about an lady u re dating. A girl that is into u will not stress u. Trust me.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Abimloaded(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
casualobserver:

never chase after women, fix your life and women will chase after you. Never take back a woman caught cheating!! Set standards in dating for yourself and stick to it no matter the pain...you will thank me in the long run.

The dating game works this way, when you are young you chase women because you have nothing to offer and they are young and have options...they are the prize!!! but as you get older and you sort yourself out career wise and financially, you are the prize and they need you more than you need them....you become the prize but only if you have sorted yourself out...so forget women and sort yourself out!!!
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Or it may just be your mind telling you what you wanted to hear.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Immunity04: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
But how did this topic make front page??
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Matix222: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
firstratedcitiz:
Or it may just be your mind telling you what you wanted to hear.

I don’t know but it seems true because she didn’t have any solid defense to the questions I asked her
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Atolu01: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Elaric(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
My advice is dump her. Nor be everybody go fit withstand a cheating partner. It's not good for your health. It could turn you to become what you never thought you could become (evil wise)...
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Ofunaofu: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Johnson225:

Lol. Lies bro.
If na by instinct my betaja ticket no suppose Dey cut cheesy
Most of the time, it does
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by SamOchuko: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

Where do you work? You don’t work right? You won’t have time to be investigating another man’s daughter like this, you don’t have peace in a relationship, you still don’t want to leave the relationship, na die you day find inside? Don’t stay in any relationship you’re not comfortable in, move on even if only for your sanity.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
The two of you should stay away from dating until mature enough.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Ghoddy01(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Brother I greet u ooo, what is going to be best for you is to quit or give your self a breathing space,see at this time what so ever that will affect your mental health at this time you u neglect it and move one after God is still in administration of making a good wife for man...pls let her be ok
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Konjiboii: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Dat girl fit give am disease if hin continue to dey fvck her without CD. You can see she’s sexually loosed.

Oloun
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Firstcitizen: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
There is always one sour ingredient for a Nigerian relationship to be complete.....cheating!

Everyone is a liar and cheat. From relationships they enter marriage with the same thing then they enter public life with same thing. Either they are cheating a spouse or cheating their family/friends or cheating the general public. Oh! I forgot, they all cheat the system too.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Olam09(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
chatinent:
Uncle, you are toxic.
Take it to the bank.

Which fucķing toxic. The girl is cheating on him. I've been there before i know the girl is lying.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by doneback04: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Last last, Na mad you go run, you dey fellow girls wey like knacking they do relationship. Instead to collect ur own and shift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.