Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Dream Of PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dream Of PMB (125 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Of PMB by sdm4christ: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hmmmnnn, what a day. Last night in my dream I saw PMB smiling at me and giving me some explanation on some issues. I woke up wandering what that could mean. I have not seen PMB in my dreams before. But before the close of the day, I new what the dream meant. It was really a bad day. I took my Daughter to Veritas University BWARI for screening, the screening was partially successful and on our way back, I couldn't find my way being first time that way. I saw other motorist following one-way to link a turn, I joined but unfortunately ran into FRSC and spent the rest of the day at the bank trying to pay fine. I was in the bank for several hours haven joint a long que. Long and short when it got to my turn, about the bank closing time, the official told me there was no network for remita payment. I suddenly remember my dream. (Seeing PMB). Please if you see PMB in your dream, be prepared for a tough day. Hmmmnnn what a man. Be warn.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Doom Revealed / Police Brutality. / The Comments I Usually Ignore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.